- Similar itemIn a creased-leg, flat front silhouette, SONIA RYKIEL's straight leg pants boast a flattering high-rise silhouette and a goes-with-everything grey hue. Wool/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Zip fly with interior hook and closure, belt loops. Two side pockets, two back pockets.
- Similar itemEmbrace the refined beauty of this alluring ankle-cuff sandal. Pointed toe. High heel. T-strap vamp. Exposed platform. Ankle cuff with adjustable side-buckle closure. Material: Leather. Imported. Approximately 4.5" heel height, 1" platform.
- Similar itemLight gold silk ruched blouse from Etro featuring a round neck with silver & gold-tone bead embellishment, front pleated details and a rear zip fastening.
- Red, blue and yellow wool cropped tartan jacket from Moschino Cheap & Chic Vintage featuring a round neck, a concealed front fastening, tie detailing throughout and long sleeves. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Marc JacobsSlim Ankle Pants with Topstitch DetailDetailsThese topstitched, Marc Jacobs pants have a classic trouser design with a fun, cropped length.Wool-blend pants by Marc Jacobs.Natural rise.Slash pockets on hips; button-flap pockets on back.Straight legs with center creases.Cuffs cropped at ankles.Zip fly/button closure; belt loops.Mohair/wool; polyester/cotton trim; silk lining.Made in USA of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- Theyskens' TheoryCap-Sleeve Zip-Front BlouseDetailsTheyskens' Theory poplin shirt. Round neckline; zip front with bib. Scrunched cap sleeves. Split back with pleating.High-low shirttail hem. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Imported. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemMaterial: Synthetic. Sole: Synthetic. These pumps are for all the fashion-savvy women out there. Concealed platform. Open toe. Towering heel. Heel height: 5.25 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Similar itemMulticolour wool baroque jacket from Gianni Versace Vintage featuring a notched collar, shoulder pads, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, faux button cuffs and a cropped length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Black wool cropped blazer from Vivienne Westwood Vintage featuring a peaked lapel with velvet trim, front button down closure with signature orb detail, three front flap pockets with velvet trim detail, and peplum back with button tab strap. Circa 1990s. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.