- Similar itemDouble handle. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Gold-plated hardware. Snap closure. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Two inside pockets, including one with zipper closure. Prada logo lining. L 32.5 h 31.5 w 9.5 cm.
- Similar itemYellow cotton blend floral macrame shift dress from MSGM.
- Similar itemVictoria Beckham DenimFlare-Leg Jeans, Light GriffithDetailsVictoria Beckham Denim Flare jeans in the Light Griffith wash.9" rise.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee; 10" leg openings.Approx. 35" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Imported.Designer About Victoria Beckham Denim:With her brand spanning across multiple apparel lines, accessories, eyewear, and denim, Victoria Beckham can now add successful fashion designer to her resume. Her debut Victoria Beckham collection, which showed in 2008 to critical praise, had critics and celebrities clamoring for her body-conscious dresses and ultra-sophisticated tailoring. A second line, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, channels Beckham's softer side with easy day dresses and comfortable silhouettes. With an acute understanding of what the modern woman wears, Beckham designs with confidence and without regard to fads or trends, winning Designer Brand of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemHigh heeled sandals crafted from two textures with multiple buckle straps, open toe and easy back zipper. Material: Faux Leather. Heel Height: 4" Fit: True to Size.
- Similar itemPlatform sandal wedge with woven straps, natural jute heel and crisscross toe strap. Platform Description: 1" Material: Faux Leather. Heel Height: 4 1/4" Fit: True to size.
- Stella McCartney1970s Flare-Leg Denim JeansDetailsStella McCartney denim jeans in a dark wash.High waist.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- A smaller version of the MICHAEL Michael Kors tote rendered in sturdy saffiano leather. Double handles gather the open top. Unlined interior with 1 pouch and a zip pocket. Gold tone hardware adds shine. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 22oz / 0.62kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 10.75in / 27cm Length: 13.5in / 34cm Depth: 4.75in / 12cm Handle drop: 4.75in / 12cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Dress by ASOS TALL Made from a b. reathable woven fabric. Square neckline. Cold shoulder styling. Front button placket. Fully lined body. Regular fit.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend jean from The Seafarer featuring a slim flared leg, a waistband with belt loops, a top button fastening, a concealed front fastening, a classic five pocket design and a white logo tag at the rear.