- The classic Aledo chair stands with sophisticated stature and modern grace. Metallic studs trim elegant lines, while two different leg styles pair for compelling visual interest. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options (shown in Luxury Platinum) Contact email@example.com to order two or more fabrics. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 29"W x 36"D x 37"H. Seat: 22.5"D x 17.5"H. Arm: 21.5"H. In-Arm: 21"W.
- Features: Material: Solid brass with a black patina. Barbell base. Hand-rubbed edges. Handmade construction. Hans collection. Show Additional Info
- Features: Material: Bonded leather. Frame: Solid wood. A dining version of our very popular. Side stretchers reinforce the strength of this beautiful chair making it viable for restaurants and lobbies. This product is contract viable. Newport collection.
- The Danish are always on the forefront of innovative furniture design. Get a leg up with this inspired piece from Sarreid. With straight lines and black legs that contrast the white upholstery, it's easy to mix in with existing decor or pair with a matching chair to use as the foundation for a new room. We're ready to join the Mod Squad; are you? Black pine legs. 32" W x 37" D x 35" H. Seat: 20" H. Arm: 28" H. Retro to Modern collection.
- The decoration on the side table can be used for playing games. A table for pastime, rivalry and cleverness. Features: Polished metal branding plate mounted under the table top. Material: Various woods, internal steel frame, high gloss lacquer. White and black checkerboard finish. Chess collection. Product Details: Top Material: Wood. Dimensions: Overall: 23.62" H x 15.75" W x 15.75" D. Overall Product Weight: 28.66lbs.
- Häberli brings out the communication abilities of the object and the emotional bond which it can create: The chair draws on an archaic yet extremely modern visual force which recalls the idea of a cocooning, motherly comfort, with the big ears which can be wrapped around the head in search of protection or isolation from the surrounding environment. According to Alfredo Häberli, the ears lounger emerged in a working procedure called Rapid Prototyping. At that time, Häberli read a book about the artist Paul Klee, whose explanation was to “take a line for a walk” – this is how the designer called his creation in the end – that’s the story of the inspiration for the weightless design of a lounge chair with enormous wings. One year later, the upholstered edition by Moroso emerged – another small detail in this autonomous structure. More details: Design: Alfredo Häberli, 2003. The model TAKE A LINE FOR A WALK cannot be undressed. Steel frame in cold-foamed foam and Polyester cotton. Frame, steel tube kaon grey or grey varnished. Chromium foot rest. Spinning mechanism kaon grey varnished. Different qualities, different Kvadrat fabrics (extra charge). Armchair Take A Line For A Walk is also available with foot rests. We’re glad to advise you by phone or E-Mail if you have questions regarding the different fabric variants.
- Current print in graphite on 100% pure linen. 14x24" decorative pillows with feather down insert. Area has a simple philosophy - original designs paired with quality materials and workmanship. The result is a comfortable product that will last a long, long time. We think that is pretty awesome.
- Reintroduced June 2011. Now shipping. Introducing the 'Half-Nelson' Table Lamp, a magnum opus from the innovative George Nelson Office, circa 1950. The 'Half-Nelson' Lamp is a definitive example of George Nelson’s visionary design. Stripped down into the most essential shapes, Nelson playfully transforms a cylinder, rod and discus into an enduring work of art. The 'Half-Nelson' Table Lamp utilizes a pivoting shade, which is adjustable both left and right and up and down—giving it the ability to direct light in all directions. The cylinder base and disc are both constructed of black powder-coated aluminum, while the underside of the disc is powder-coated white. The stem connecting the two is made of chromed-aluminum and the on/off switch is built of machined-anodized aluminum. George Nelson originally designed the 'Half-Nelson' Table Lamp for a large-scale design project, Holiday House. Holiday House was a commissioned design vacation home for a magazine of the same name. The house was built in 1950 on the southern coast of Long Island. It was intended to showcase the magazine and to promote a post-war economy in which one could afford to own a vacation home. George Nelson designed the home and most of its furnishings. The -Half-Nelson’ was designed specifically for the living room, however it only remained a prototype. At a later date, Nelson re-introduced his 'Half-Nelson' design to Koch & Lowy, an American Lighting Company. Koch & Lowy put the -Half-Nelson’ into production in 1977. At the time it was available in three finishes: polished brass, chromed-aluminum, and white or black enamel. The lamp was in production until the mid-eighties. Each lamp is built to George Nelson’s original specifications. Energy efficient bulb is included. 40W/120V. Designer: George Nelson, c. 1950 ; Dimensions: floor to lip height h17" shade dia15" stem height/diameter h17.5 dia0.5" base h8" dia4.5" black cord length 8'4"; Material: powder coated aluminum base and disc, chromed-aluminum ;
- Made in Scotland. 100% merino wool throw. Black/White. Dimensions: W 55.0 Inches x L 75.0 Inches.
- We’re very excited to bring you the latest sofa collection from Bernett and Dodziuk, two designers we’ve worked with since DWR was founded. Hand-built by a California-based manufacturer that’s been making comfortable sofas and chairs for more than 50 years, the Camber Sofa Collection (2013) satisfies the designers’ goal to find "the best size and scale for products to maximize living, while refraining from dominating a room,” explains Bernett. The result is extreme comfort within slender proportions. Covers are removable for cleaning. Legs ship unattached; simple assembly required. Made in U.S.A.
- Features: Removable cover. Golden Age B and W collection. Material: 36% Cotton,35% Viscose, 29% Polyester. Product Details: Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend; Cotton. Shape: Round. Storage Available: No. Dimensions: Overall: 14" H x 32" W.
- Cinematic Elegance. The name: A reference to Bette Davis's character, Margo Channing, in All About Eve. Features: Material: White lacquer with Lucite. Handmade construction. Nickel accents. 6 Drawers.
- Gus* - Danforth Chair. The Danforth Chair is an updated interpretation of the classic wingback style. The chair features a cutaway arm silhouette and a continuous tubular stainless steel base, both of which lend to its modern, graphic appeal. Made with 100% FSC-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management. Seat and back are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap. Made with 100% FSC-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management. Plastic feet to prevent floor damage. All joints have been stress tested. 9 gauge no-sag, sinuous spring system. All fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested. Specs Who: Designed and manufactured by Gus*. Materials: Stainless steel base and legs, wood frame, plastic feet. Fabric is 100% Polyester. Specs: (inches) 28.5w x 34d x 39.5h Arm height: 23 Seat height: 18.
- Features: -Material: 100% Baby alpaca wool.-Extreme snuggling.-Uber-soft and so snuggly.-Colors reverse on opposite side.-Collection: Greek.-Size: Throw.-Color: Black.-Material: Wool -Material Details: 100% Baby alpaca wool..
- Bio mimicry seems to be the design story that just won't go away, and we understand why. This precision cut metal side table evokes cellular relationships, neural pathways, and exoskeletons. It also looks amazing in a diverse selection of contemporary spaces. 22 inches high x 22 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Constructed from aluminum finished in an oxidized black finish. Clear coat on black finish. Glass top from 3/8" tempered glass.
- Kartell's most fashionable little armchair steps forward today with three new looks signed by Moschino. A design of stylized hearts in black and white, a carpet of cheery daisies on a black background that decorate the seat up to the back and finally an original print from the files of Franco Moschino. Designed by: Philippe Starck Features: Material: Polyurethane foam with Moschino fabric, 100% cotton. Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate frame. Comfortable and cozy, chic but casual. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 31.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 21.65 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20.67 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 15.43 Pounds.
- Features: Modern design. Manufacturer provides one year warranty. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 18 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 14 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 14 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 30 Pounds.
- Design Richard Sapper, 1972. Steel, zinc alloy or thermoplastic. Made in Italy by Artemide. The Tizio series of lamps have fully adjustable counterbalanced arms and head in painted aluminum. The table/task lamps are available in different sizes. The innovation of Tizio is its construction; arm spacer bars in chromed steel, counterweights in zinc alloy, anodized aluminum diffuser and a 12V transformer in the lamp base powers a halogen lamp through rods and buttons. Besides having a structural function, the rods carry electrical current without electric cables. Each lamp features direct adjustable light emission with two light levels. Richard Sapper was born in Munich, Germany and also studied at the University of Munich. His main interests have always been the design of technically complex objects. His designs have won many awards, among them he has won the Compasso d'oro ten times. Many of his designs are in the permanent design collection of the Moma, his work has been shown around the world and he has lectured in numerous Universities all over the world. - Tizio micro: 3.5" base | 26.75" L max | 30" h max | UL listed. 40% smaller than the classic version - Includes 1x20w/12V G4 halogen. - Tizio 35: 4" base | 35.5" L max | 39.25" h max. 20% smaller than the classic version - Includes 1x35w/12V GY6.35 halogen. - Tizio classic, LED, X30 & Plus: 4.25" base | 42.5" L max | 47" h max | classic, LED & X30 are UL listed. Classic, X30 & Plus versions - Includes 1x50w/12V GY6.35 halogen. LED version - includes 8w LEDs. LED: energy saving with dimmer. X30: solid die-cast aluminum in brilliant high gloss polished aluminum finish, special edition number and signature of designer laser engraved on upper arm, special gift packaging with booklet. Plus: state of the art version of the classic with added features of parallel & transversal head rotation and dimmer.
- Features: Solid pine frame. Polyurethane and polyester foam. Spot clean only. Handmade in the USA. Manufactures provides one year warranty excludes fabric. Product Details: Chair Design: Slipper chair. Style: Contemporary. Assembly Required: Yes. Product Warranty: 1 Year limited (Excludes fabric) Legs Included. Leg Material: Wood. Dimensions: Overall: 38" H x 23.5" W x 30" D. Overall Product Weight: 33lbs.
- The Worlds Away Debra side table elicits intoxicating drama. Atop golden hairpin legs, a contemporary black glass top lends the mod living room sleek sophistication. 24"W x 18"D x 30"H. Gold-leafed legs. Single drawer on glides.
- Thomas Paul's striking Iconic rug delivers an exciting geometric labyrinth to a modern interior. Espresso lines twist and converge across the floor covering's ivory background for a tribal look. Available in several sizes. 100% New Zealand wool with cotton backing. Hand tufted. Pattern differs according to rug size (see images) Strong, resilient and static resistant for use in high-traffic areas. Some difference in color, size or shape is consistent with the nature of handmade products. Shedding is characteristic of fine wool and part of the natural wear-in process. Spot cleaning by hand or professional cleaning recommended. Rug pad recommended. 3'W x 5'H. 2'6"W x 7'6"H (runner) 5'W x 7'6"H. 7'9" Dia. 7'9"W x 10'6"H.
- RAR (Rocking Armchair Rod Base) is the rocking chair within the famous collection of Vitra’s Eames Plastic Armchairs. Plastic Armchairs were first presented as part of the famed New York Museum of Modern Art competition, "Low Cost Furniture Design". Their organically shaped seat shells made of fibreglass-reinforced plastic were later combined with various different bases, such as RAR's rockers and manufactured in their millions. In their latest version made of polypropylene the Armchairs now offer even greater sitting comfort. The Eames Plastic Armchair RAR is available in the colours ocean, mauve grey, cream, stone white and mustard.
- The hand tufted Surya Circles rug delivers the living room modern flourish. In jet black against winter white, dots interact with lines for a playful geometric statement. 100% New Zealand wool. Rug pad recommended. Available in several sizes. 2'W x 3'H. 3'3'W x 5'3'H. 2'6"W x 8'H. 5'W x 8'H. 8'W x 11'H. 9'W x 13'H.
- A new twist on an old city with Lady LIberty. Throw pillows aren't just for grandma anymore and the Restudio Designs New York Skyline 4 Throw Pillow from DENY Designs won't disappoint. Take a view of the iconic NYC skyline featuring the Statue of Liberty made up of names and words that really describe the city from an insider perspective: the capital of the world, greenwich village, new york public library, fifth avenue, and more. Don't you think it's time for a change?
White and gray text over a black background
Woven polyester cover
Solid color reverse
Concealed zipper with bun insert
Restudio Designs collection
- The expressive sculptural forms of Eero Saarinen’s furniture can also be found in his architecture, from the TWA Terminal at Kennedy Airport to the Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Dulles International Airport. In 1940, the Finnish American and his friend Charles Eames took first prize at the Organic Design in Home Furnishings competition at MoMA. Later that decade, when Florence Knoll challenged Saarinen to create a chair that she could curl up in, she had found the right candidate for the task. The Womb Chair and Ottoman (1946) has an enveloping form that continues to be one of the most iconic and recognized representations of mid-century organic modernism. By applying foam molded over a fiberglass shell, Saarinen created a single-piece form that perfectly facilitates a relaxed sitting posture. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A.
- This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart. Rug Pad » (Recommended) Features: Technique: Tufted. Material: 100% New Zealand wool. Designed by: Wenlan Chia. Construction: Handmade. Product Details: Construction: Handmade. Technique: Tufted; Hand woven. Material: Wool. Dimensions: 3' x 5' Rug Size. Overall: 36" W x 60" L.
- Features: Crafted of rigid expanded plastic. Painted surface and finished with a gloss lacquer. Product Details: Chair Design: Side chair. Removable Seat Cushion: No. Style: Modern. Assembly Required: No. Product Warranty: 5 Years. Dimensions: Overall: 35.25" H x 19.75" W x 23.5" D.
- With brown, buttery leather upholstery and a warm, antique brass frame, this barstool is one of the sexiest interpretations of the style that we've encountered. Somewhat masculine, and easily incorporated into a contemporary or mid century inspired space, this piece invites leisurely lounging. 12 inches high x 9 inches wide x 9 inches deep. Constructed out of porcelain ceramic. Hand glazed in ivory and black color block patterning. This is a hand made product, variations in glaze should be expected. Coordinates with the Whitley black and white color block vase.
- White wood chair from Fornasetti featuring a contrasting black painted guitar design, two cut outs at the back rest to create a curved fret board look and contrasting black spike legs.
- Printed black and white porcelain plate from Fornasetti featuring a woman's face and clouds. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Material: PORCELAINE.
- From the Enchantment Collection by York Wallcoverings: Sinuous lines waver and weave creating the graceful movement of a modified ogee design. The slender stripes undulate from floor to ceiling in a flowing pattern not unlike the fascinating dance of flames. On a softly shimmering background, the metallic and enamel lines change color slightly as the hours pass, adding to the feeling of motion. This textured vinyl wallcovering would be especially appropriate in a modern or contemporary home. Features: Unpasted - Washable - Strippable. Match Type: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 20.8 in. Roll Dimensions: Sold as in a minimum of 2 single rolls (of 28 square feet each), which are physically packaged as 1 large double roll covering approximately 56 square feet (20.8 in. Wide x 33 ft. Long).
- Made in the United States. Screen-printed wallpaper on recyclable, clay-based paper. Each roll is five yards. Pattern repeats every 37 inches. Comes with a tin of watercolors with colors: white, gamboge yellow, leaf green, deep green, ultramarine, Prussian blue, vermillion red, deep red, burnt sienna, deep purple and black. Dimensions: W 27.0 Inches x L 180.0 Inches.
- Be sure to calculate a little extra for pattern repeat and matching. Each roll is 27” wide x 15 ft long (5 yards). 27" x 24" Repeat / Half-Drop Match. Hand-screened, Untrimmed, Unpasted. All wallpaper is printed in upstate New York.
- Living Room
#Livingroom #interior #text
- Color Challenge
#text #interior #colorchallenge
- Living Room
- Living Room