Shop this look
- Material Matters For truly unique style, tap into a trendy trifecta. The contemporary Walnut Lucite and Steel Leg Coffee Table from Rotsen Furniture is a whimsical mix of natural and modern materials. Salvaged walnut, sleek lucite, and silver-patina steel mingle to create a one-of-a-kind combination that's perfect for making a statement in your living room. The wood's natural edges and organic shape create visual drama when paired with the acrylic block and metal sphere underneath. World-class artisans meticulously craft and finish each Rotsen piece by hand, polishing this coffee table's surface with natural oil for a sophisticated shine. Use it as a head-turning conversation starter in your transitional space, or play up its rustic qualities in your Pacific Northwest-style home. For this coffee table, three's chic. Salvaged Claro walnut slab with lucite and steel legs Natural variations in wood may occur Handcrafted in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Similar itemRay F floor lamp providing diffused lighting. Features: Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni, 2007. Materials: Steel tube structure, welded, brushed and chrome-plated. Diffuser support disk in die-cast, polished and chrome-plated Zamak alloy. Lathe-shaped aluminum diffusers, painted white on the inside, and shiny white or black on the outside or gray-colored, blown and overlaid glass with glossy external finish. Type: Floor Lamp. Resistive dimmer wired on cord for 0-100% light adjustment. Power cord with black PVC/PVC (flat) sheath. Foot switch. Available in 2 models. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Model F1: Overall: 50.39H x 14.17Dia; Shade: 14.17Dia x 8.66H. Model F2: Overall: 67.59H x 16.92Dia; Shade: 16.92Dia x 10.62H. Lamp type: Halogen. Bulbs: 1 x 150W 120V T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (included) Environment: Indoor - Dry Location. Certifications: cUL, UL.
- Clear white wine glass, hand-detailed with gold metal-enriched paint. Available in Florentine Gold. Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Similar itemEthnicraft creates timeless, functional furniture by melding minimalist design with the tactile warmth of natural wood. This coffee table features a wide floating drawer with ample open storage beneath.
- Similar itemSPUN LIGHT F floor lamp fixture providing diffused light. Features. Designed by Sebastian Wrong, 2003. Materials: Aluminum and steel. Spun metal frame and diffuser. Die-cast aluminum diffuser support arms and lamp-holder support. White, injection-molded polycarbonate (UL-94 V2) diffuser supports. Type: Floor Lamp. Finished in different colors. Traditiol dimmer for 0-100% luminosity adjustment fitted on polarized cord. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 69.52H x 19.68Dia. Shade: 19.68Dia. Base: 19.68Dia. Lamp type: Incandescent. Bulbs: 1 x 200W 120V A-21 Medium Frosted Incandescent (included) Environment: Indoor - Dry Location. Certifications: cUL, UL. Care and Cleaning. Do not use alcohol or other solvents. Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt.
- Clear stemless glass, hand-detailed with gold metal-enriched paint. Available in Florentine Gold. 5.25" height x 2.25" diameter. Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Clear squared highball glass, hand-detailed with gold metal-enriched paint. Available in Florentine Gold. 6.5" height x 2.5" diameter. Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Similar itemTuareg's structure is inspired by man-made architecture which is nevertheless bound to the world of nature with materials such as branches and cane according to an instinctive, dynamic creative logic. It is chaos turned order, non-traditional geometry echoing a work of land art. By means of a complex industrialization process, this initial idea took the form of a three dimensional composition of aluminum tubes creating a spectacularly powerfully graphic effect. LED light sources have been incorporated into the extremities of three of these elements which can be switched on and off separately and adjusted 350 degrees in order to vary the light effect and the lamp's possible uses. The structure has been made even more minimalist by integrated touch switches and the system used to hide the power cables within tubular elements. A formal totem-like presence highlighted by the expressive power of the lamp's two color variants: a bright orange which echoes the industrial hues of anti-rust paints and black chrome which evokes precious metals. Like a sculptural decoration, Tuareg is the ideal centerpiece for an important reception space in both public and private spaces and in multiple compositions creating veritable lighting installations too. Floor lamp with direct adjustable light. Features. Tuareg Collection. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani, 2013. Made in Italy. Materials: Made of extruded aluminum coated with liquid pain. Main frame defined by three tubular elements, with an interior ballast at the base and fitted with a non-slip thermoplastic protective foot. On the three main branches, LED boards with independent switches screened with an opaline polycarbonate diffuser. Type: Floor lamp. Colors: Orange, Black chrome. The touch dimmer switch is situated at the lower end of the screen, to turn the lamp on and off and adjust the light intensity. A Teflon seal ensures an easy and durable 350° movement of the three light sources. Black electrical cable. Electronic transformer fitted on the plug. The lamp can be controlled from a wall outlet. Specifications. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 44.1W x 82.62H x 30.7D. Cable Length: 129. Lamp type: LED. Bulbs: 50.4W, 3000°k, 3750lm, CRI 90, 74.4 lm/W LED (included) with touch dimmer included, separate switches.
- This country style oval coffee table was recently hand-crafted in England as a Georgian period reproduction. Every aspect of its construction, from the materials used to the techniques employed to refine them, speaks of the absolute highest quality. Such a lovely coffee table would make a fine addition to any living room or office. The classic shape of this oval coffee table is quite elegant, providing extra depth in the center and more space on the tapered ends. Attractive French legs provide sturdy support, enhancing the simple yet refined country style of the piece. Little has changed in this fundamental design over the past few centuries, as it is both useful and beautiful. Measuring 70″ wide and 40″ deep, it provides a great deal of surface area that not only provides a convenient table top for setting various items–a tea or coffee set, for example–but it also displays the wood very beautifully. The oak and yew banding have been richly finished in an elaborate, seven-stage process. Before even the stain was applied to the wood, it was first distressed using iron and stone to impart characteristic “wear” marks onto the oak and yew, making this table fit in easily with antique furniture. After a quality coat of hand-brushed lacquer, several coats of wax were applied for a rich polish that fleshes out the natural beauty of the wood. Furniture paste wax can even be reapplied twice a year to maintain the table’s finish. The resulting contrast between the oak and the yew is quite striking, setting this piece apart as a truly fine oval coffee table.
- Clear squared double old fashioned glass, hand-detailed with gold metal-enriched paint. Available in Florentine Gold. 4" height x 3.25" diameter. Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Similar itemIt was way back in 1858 when German mathematicians August Ferdinand Mobius and Johann Benedict Listing discovered the mysterious Mobius Strip, with its eternally flowing surface. In 2013 Ray Power created LINK. And so the story of infinite geometry continues through the magic of light. Features: Link Collection. Designed by Ray Power. Made in Spain. Material: Steel, Wood veneer. Switch: On/Off Located on Cable. 53" Transparent Cord. Type: Floor Lamp. Available in a variety of colors. Specification: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 69.7H x 27.1Dia. Lamp Type: Fluorescent, Incandescent or LED. Bulbs (Not included): E26 Base: 1 x 26w CFL Globe or 1 x 9.5w LED Globe or 1 x 100w Incandescent G30. GU24 Base: 1 x 26w CFL Globe or 1 x 7w LED A19. Certifications: FSC, cULus. Please note that wood veneers may appear different when light is on versus off. Our real wood veneers are selected to reveal the best natural wood grain effects when illuminated and all have been sourced from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council - FSC. Nothing comes close to the beauty of these veneers as a diffusion material and no other veneer treatment gives the strength and the protection to the material without sacrificing the delicacy and subtleness that this natural material communicates when illuminated. Photographic reproductions of the stained LZF wood veneers, either digital or print, are not necessarily a completely accurate representation of the actual stain color. Please use real color swatches for tone matching. LZF will not accept any requests for return based on selections made using photographic reproductions. Since wood is a natural material, gradual changes in tone may occur over time. Furthermore, if the lamps have been purchased at different times, there will be differences in color and tone, particularly in the light colored veneers. Care: Our eco friendly patented wood veneer finish timberlite® protects your veneer from breakages and allows for easy cleaning. Depending on the type of lamp use a feather duster, soft cleaning cloth or damp cloth for cleaning. On our the more delicate shades, made from wood strips, a feather duster or an air blower is preferable. In our more solid shades a damp cloth may be used. Clean only the flat surface of the veneer with the cloth avoiding moisture contact along the edge of the veneer. Avoid direct sunlight or strong indirect sunlight on the fixture. Exposure to the sun changes the color of the wood. Please read all our instructions and recommendations on the use and care of the fixtures.
- Similar itemTwinkle Twinkle Table Star Rustic yet elegant, Rotsen Furniture's Bolacha Star Coffee Table is a unique blend of natural form and sleek style. World-class artisans meticulously handcraft each Rotsen piece from reclaimed, organic, or eco-friendly wood. This coffee table features a crosscut of reclaimed Tamburiuva wood and ebony-stained oak. Visible growth rings create one-of-a-kind character, while angular legs add a slice of contemporary cool. Mix it in with your Pacific Northwest décor for an eco-chic touch, or use it to create casual sophistication in your transitional home. It's a design find that's solid all around. Reclaimed Tamburiuva wood and ebony-stained oak Natural variations in wood may occur Handcrafted in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise