Shop this look
- Similar itemCrafted from ceramic, this John Richard vase is artfully hand-painted with blue and beige Fuji mums. The Asian influence is beautifully at play here. Fill with flowers or display empty as a standalone piece. Ceramic Hand-painted; variations may occur 8.5" H x 9" diameter
- Similar itemBeloved patron saint of Mexico the Virgin of Guadalupe is surrounded by myriad Castile roses. She first appeared in 1531 to Juan Diego and as proof caused roses to bloom at the site. Named Patron Saint of the Americas by Pope John Paul II she is a beloved manifestation of the Catholic faith. Ana Maria Gonzalez recreates the famous portrait in an antique-style decoupage box featuring the illusion of multiple drawers. The chest features a drawer with a brass puller and the top lifts to reveal three practical compartments.
- Similar itemThese pillows are available in two colors to ensure that you can easily pair them with any furniture you already have. The small pillows are ideal for use on small or large sofas and are plush enough to serve as a great headrest when you want to take an afternoon nap. You can use this set of two decorative pillows as both a design element and as a soft place to lie down. Featuring a contemporary design made up of traditional leaf of varying sizes, these pillows are sure to turn heads, and the knife-edge finishing gives them a tailored look. Set includes: Set of 2 Pattern: Contemporary -Transitional -Embroidered Leaf Removable cover: yes Cover closure: Hidden zipper Edging: Knife Pillow shape: Square Dimensions: 18x18 Cover materials: 100-percent Polyester Fill materials: 95-percent Feather, 5-percent Down Care instructions: Dry clean The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. " Pillow Shape: Square Material: Polyester Pattern: Embroidered Set Include: Two Pillows Care Instruction: Dry Clean Only Pillow Type: Accent Exact Color: Champagne, Off White Fill Type: Feather and Down Color: Gold, Off-White Size: 18 x 18 Size: 18 x 18. Color: Off-White.
- Similar itemYankee Candle Home Sweet Home Pillar. A heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea. Bring the warmth of home to any room with this Home Sweet Home Medium Pillar Candle.
- Similar itemThe Global Views Bamboo box corrals essentials in scintillating style. Glam with golden texture, the corrugated storage piece boasts branch handles for an organic touch. Available in two sizes. Brass. Black felt lining. Small: 6"W x 9"D x 4"H. Large: 9"W x 12"D x 5.25"H.
- Similar itemLotus leaves or lily pads drift in a shallow pond. Centered by delicate buds they are home to tiny frogs. Kanda creates them as a pair of candleholders. Painstakingly crafted in the traditional celadon technique with its hallmark crackled finish they hold tapers with Thai elegance.
- Give your home an update with this attractive pillow set. These pillows feature a linen blend cover for soft elegance. This set of two soft, comfortable embroidered pillows by Christopher Knight Home are a beautiful accent to your home's decor. Dark brown and embellished with contrasting light green embroidery, they are striking and versatile and can be used in a bedroom, family or living room. These pillows are 18 inches wide X18 inches long with a hidden zipper closure. Set includes: Two pillows Pattern: Embroidered Color options: Dark Brown, Light Green Cover closure: Hidden zipper closure Edging: Knife edge Pillow shape: Square Dimensions: 18 inches wide x 18 inches long Cover: Linen Blend Fill: 100-percent Polyester Care instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Size: 18 x 18. Color: Green.
- Similar itemSetting the standard for pillars everywhere, each Illumke pillar candle is handcrafted to ensure vibrant color and extraordinary fragrance throw. The signature mottled appearance is achieved through artisan techniques, including hand-pouring the food-grade paraffin wax from tea kettles. And they melt down evenly through the center of the candle - while drip-free - preserving the outer wax shell. A new way to do Holiday with an unexpected but instant love. This expertly perfumed creation has all the scents we long for during the holidays. Rich red currant, crimson rose and sherry wine blend with rare woods, frankincense and a hint of warm spices.
- Infuse your home with luxurious fragrance with this Coffee Candle Collection scented candle from Max Benjamin. Made from 100% natural wax with a lead free cotton wick, base notes of coffee, spice, cardamom and patchouli with a sweet top layer of rose & vanilla combine to produce its stunning scent. Transforming any interior it is lit in, this candle comes presented in a beautiful metallic tin and makes a wonderful gift for any occasion.Key features: * Gorgeous scented candle * Fragrance notes: coffee, cardamom, spice, patchouli, rose & vanilla * Capacity: 170g * 35 hours burn time * 100% natural wax * Lead free cotton wicks * Elegant metallic lidded tin
- Similar itemAdd stunning design to your home with this Gold Lustre Vibration box from Lalique. Hand sculpted from the finest crystal, every step in the creation of this box has been carried out by skilled artisans at the brand’s Alsace workshop. Featuring an intricate ripple design, this box fully opens to form two bowls to hold a variety of trinkets or can be kept together in an elegant dome shape.Key features: * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H11xD10.5cm * Gold lustre trinket box which forms two bowls when separated * Stunning rippled effect * Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Alsace, France * A stunning range of Lalique sculptures are available
- An intricate embroidered medallion recalls motifs of tooled Spanish leather in the set of two Margherite accent pillows of pure linen. A combination of beige and natural-toned linen contrasts a solid back in this design filled with soft, cozy feathers.. Set includes: 2 Pillows Color: Linen Cream. Cover closure: Hidden zipper closure Edging: Knife edge Pillow shape: Square Dimensions: 1 ft. 8 in. x 1 ft. 8 in. Cover: Linen Fill: Feather Care instructions: Dry Clean The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Size: 20 x 20. Color: Off-White.
- Similar itemL'Objet Jasmin d'Inde Candle - No. 6 Details Container made of Limoges porcelain and brass. Paraffin single-wick candle. Scent: top notes: saffron, cumin, nutmeg, and green leaves; middle notes: jasmine grandiflorum, jasmine sambac absolute, and ylang moheli; bottom notes: patchouli, Peruvian balsam, sandalwood, birch tar, and civet. After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative container. 3.5"Dia. x 4"T; 12.5 ounces. Made in France. The Story : A woman of her beauty seemed out of place among the common workers. But labor she did, every day, in her flower stall. In fact, she was so busy with arranging a jasmine bouquet that she hardly noticed him at first. He was elegant, yet earthy. And as ruggedly handsome as the mountains of Kashmir from which he hailed. Indeed, the only clue to his identity as a saffron baron was a faint yellow tinge on the cuffs of his silk shirt. As he leaned in to admire a jasmine garland, she could smell the unmistakable, bittersweet aroma of the spice. Suddenly a market bell rang in the hour, punctuating the moment their eyes locked. It was 6 o'clock, when the market closes, the jasmine blooms, and new love blossoms.Designer About L'Objet: Elad Yifrach, a former interior designer, introduced L'Objet in 2004. With a collection that blends ancient techniques with a modern sensibility, L'Objet features beautiful dinnerware, table linens, serveware, and accessories that are carefully handmade by European and Asian master craftsmen. The L'Objet collection also includes accents for the home, including frames, candles, and desk accessories, many of which are crafted from 24-karat gold, platinum, and other fine materials. Color: WHITE. Material: Limoges Porcelain, Brass, Paraffin wax with single wick.