- If you're looking for an exquisite one of a kind piece then stop right here. This silk orchid arrangement is an exciting mixture of two classic phalaenopsis orchid stems that intertwine with two dendrobium stems. You'll also notice shoots of bamboo and gorgeous green leaves that help to complete the warm tropical feel of this unbelievable piece. Standing 29 in tall and set in a timeless ceramic pot this silk orchid arrangement is sure to charm the masses.
- Similar itemUtensils and other culinary objects discover new life as a work of imaginative functional artwork! Handcrafted with reclaimed kitchen treasures, the charming penguin clock provides the perfect touch of unconventional merriment in your kitchen or any room! Clock is designed to hang or stand alone. Individually artist-crafted in Massachusetts. See more creature clocks. Measures 13" tall; Quartz movement; Requires 1 'AA' battery. Not to be used as a toy for children - clock should be used for decorative purposes only. Due to the use of repurposed items, the face color may vary.
- Similar itemThe goal with the Fons was to minimize the structure and visual massing of the fixture while maximizing the reach or cantilever. The delicate boom arm, upheld by a tension cable, gently bends while reaching out to almost horizontal where it suspends the light. The structural design is an extremely effective way to resolve the forces associated with such a long reach. It is so effective and efficient that it seems to float with a weightlessness at the tip. Features. Designed by Nick Sheridan. Handmade in California by Cerno. Type: Floor Lamp. Material: Walnut, aluminum, stainless steel cable, linen shade, powder coated steel base. The light not only washes up and down the wall but also filters out through the composition, exhibiting the fixture’s depth in three dimensions. Energy Efficient LED Light Source. Dimmable (use TRIAC or ELV dimmer) 72 inches (1829mm) black braided cord with inline foot switch 2 ft from base. Wood grain will vary. Available in 123 inches and 96 inches arm lengths (not adjustable) Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Ten Foot Boom: 19W x 123L x 91H. Eight Foot Boom: 19W x 96L x 91H. Lamp type: LED. Bulbs: 1 x 13.5W E26 (medium base) A19 LED lamp, 2700K, 93 CRI, 800 lumens (included) Listed: cULus.
- Rustic ambiance gets a whole new level of design with this adventurous wingback armchair. Textured, velvety cowhide in tones of russet brown, chocolate, and ivory decorate the backrest, seat upholstery and armrest panels of the piece, which has accent panels in lovely rich buffalo leather. Casual, country, sophisticated ' this side chair brings crafted elegance and bold Southwestern charm to a space, and is finished with nail head trim and a window-frame stitched cushion in alternating leathers. Oak frame with leather upholstery. Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather and Brazilian hide. Foam cushion with embossed gator leather accents. Antique brass nail heads for trim. No assembly required. Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Chaise Lounge, Roll Arm Bench, and Storage Ottoman. Made to order in the USA. This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise.
- Similar itemAs an accompaniment to his first design, Sebastian designed the felt two. This clock is a reinterpretation of the preceding felt wall clock; the different approach of function, material and shape leads to an iconic clock that can stand on its own. When closely viewed, the texture of the pressed felt becomes visibly apparent as a perfect match with the bamboo back cover. Contents packagingtable clock PET felt, AA battery, cleaning cloth, 5 year warranty certificate. Year of release2014. Designer: Sebastian herkner. Dimensions: h. 21cm/8.3″ w. 19,5cm/7.7″ d. 8cm/3.1″ Weight0,4kg / 0.9lbs. Power supply1 x AA / LR6 / R6 battery (included) Materials: PET felt body, coated hands. Dial type:index. Movement type: japanese quartz movement. Warranty:5 year.
- Sink into the luxurious, supple leather of this oversized, opulent armchair. The ideal chair for reading, conversing or resting, our aged leather is replete with the perfect patina. Enjoy the classic comfort in a library, sitting room or in front of the fireplace. This chair is custom made to order; takes up to 3 months to ship. 42 inches high x 34 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Seat width: 20.5 inches; Seat depth: 22.5 inches. Constructed out of wood and aged leather; Vintage cigar leather is perfectly patinaed, the hand of aged leather. Back has one piece of seamless leather, studded and trimmed on the edges; Seat is down wrapped foam. Perfect for use in an English library.
- Similar itemAn orchid is one of nature's most graceful and mysterious flowers. The mystery? How to keep one alive. Smart cookies like you go for the artificial-but-lifelike kind that come in their own copper-colored pots. Mystery solved. Size: 7"W x 7"D x 22"H. Featured in Living by Design.
- Inspired by vintage spot lamps, our Monahan floor lamp features a telescopic tripod base and a spotlight globe in an antique silver finish to bring a touch of Hollywood glamour to any room. Warranty Information. Antique silver. Wipe clean. Imported. 19-27" X 39-73"H. Telescopic tripod base. 1-Year limited warranty.
- With a rich and distinguished look, this wingback armchair features a traditional design with brown leather upholstery that is smooth on the inside of the chair but features a distinctive and exotic crocodile patterning on the exterior and on the throw pillow that create texture and interest. Traditional Ventura wingback armchair. Mayfair brown croc exotic leather upholstery. Ventura finish. Two rows of hand applied hammered nail heads. Includes reversible down blend filled toss pillows. Reversible luxe down blend filled seat cushions. Some assembly required. From the Ventura collection. Pillow measures 22" wide, 16" high. 45" high. 33" wide. 41 1/2" deep.