- Similar itemUpdate your home interior with this luxurious artificial orchid from Paper Whites. Beautifully realistic, this striking design features a crisp white orchid housed in a contrasting black ceramic pot, a sophisticated finish in any room. Ideal for enjoying nature without the hassle of caring for real plants, or for those with allergies, this beautiful orchid makes an indulgent gift idea for any occasion.Key features: * Luxurious artificial floral arrangement * Material: fabric, plastic, ceramic * Dimensions: H60cm * White orchid * Beautiful black ceramic pot * Use a hairdryer to blow away dust from flowers * Handmade in the UK * More artificial flowers available from Paper Whites
- Similar itemThe Sophie chair reimagines a traditional wingback design for a compelling accent. Atop tapered wood legs, the tall seat's button-tufted velvet upholstery elicits refined glamour. 32"W x 30"D x 53.5"H. Available in several upholstery, nailhead trim and wood finish options.
- Decorate your space in golf dcor by Journee Home with a handmade golf clock. This cool one-of-a-kind clock is handmade with recycled golf club heads that creates a unique design. A small clock face with a polished gold-ton bezel highlights a watermark graphic background and numeral markers complete the look. This cool golf club clock features varying types of recycled club heads that form a study base for the clock. A separate stand is included. This unique home decoration makes the perfect gift for any golf fanatic as well as birthdays, Christmas and Fathers Day. Type: Desktop Material: Metal Feature: Second Hand, Minute Hand Exact Color: Silver Finish: Silver Finish Color: Silver Color: Silver.
- Similar itemCrafted from sleek polished chrome, the smart Equilibrium Floor Lamp adjusts seamlessly in height with its slender boom arm and adds a touch of modern sophistication to any well-appointed room. Metal shade included. Dimmer switch. Maximum 75-watt bulb. Customized adjustable harp is inspired by antique European lamps. 44 to 66 adjustable height. 33 arm projection. Rounded base: 11¼ diameter. Shipping for each lamp i
- Similar itemDesign by e.m. design, 2006.By Metalarte.Floor lamp for direct or ambient illumination. Fully adjustable boom arm. Shade tilts automatically to remain parallel to the floor during adjustment. Choose from cylindrical, translucent white shade or opaque, conical-shaped enameled metal shade. On/off turn knob located on the socket.
- Antique walnut and rich ebony leather fashionably fit together to frame this oversized rustic armchair. The distressed wood base and arms are open, creating an airy architectural element that contrasts with the impressive, elegant upholstery. 34.75 inches high x 28 inches wide x 35.75 inches deep. Constructed from walnut. Finished in distressed brown wood. Upholstered in espresso brown leather. Rustic nail head trim.
- Similar itemThe Petal Clock (1957) is one of more than 150 clocks designed by George Nelson Associates for the Howard Miller Clock Company, which sold them from 1949 into the 1980s. Nelson Associates, first launched as a studio by George Nelson in 1947 in New York City, employed some of the most celebrated designers of the time, including Irving Harper, Don Ervin and Charles Pollock, all of whom contributed to the clocks. Until its closure in the mid-1980s, the company designed a range of products for many clients, including Herman Miller, Inc., which was established in 1923 by Howard Miller’s brother-in-law, D.J. De Pree. A bit of family history: De Pree also founded the Herman Miller Clock Company in 1926 but turned it over in 1937 to Howard, who renamed it. As for the identity of Herman Miller, he was Howard’s father and De Pree’s father-in-law. The Miller companies are not affiliated but stand across the street from one another in Zeeland, Michigan. The Petal Clock appeared in the original Miller brochure as Model 7513. This is an authentic Nelson Clock, produced by Vitra Design Museum. Uses one AA battery (included). Made in Poland.
- Similar itemFind Artificial Flowers, Plants And Trees at Target.com! Brighten any space with the breathtaking color and natural splendor of the Phalaenopsis and Sedum Arrangement from Allstate Floral. Shockingly lifelike, this faux floral arrangement is made of soft and durable polyester with the stunning white and green colors that evoke all the exotic beauty of real orchids without the difficulty and upkeep. Set in an appealing ceramic pot, this Arrangement makes a striking and romantic centerpiece for any home, workplace or social event. Color: White/Blue.
- Similar itemDeep cushions and high, sheltering arms make Randall the quintessential club chair. Traditional design details, including a high, arched back and nail-head trim, give it the genteel presence of an antique. Overall: 30"W x 40"D x 36"H Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks. 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back. Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in pure feathers and down. Back cushion has hypoallergenic down-blend fill. Solid maple legs stained dark walnut. Antiqued-brass nailheads. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. Available made to order in our custom leather fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. This item is made to order. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.