Shop this look
- Similar itemCrafted from sleek polished chrome, the smart Equilibrium Floor Lamp adjusts seamlessly in height with its slender boom arm and adds a touch of modern sophistication to any well-appointed room. Metal shade included. Dimmer switch. Maximum 75-watt bulb. Customized adjustable harp is inspired by antique European lamps. 44 to 66 adjustable height. 33 arm projection. Rounded base: 11¼ diameter. Shipping for each lamp i
- Sink into the luxurious, supple leather of this oversized, opulent armchair. The ideal chair for reading, conversing or resting, our aged leather is replete with the perfect patina. Enjoy the classic comfort in a library, sitting room or in front of the fireplace. This chair is custom made to order; takes up to 3 months to ship. 42 inches high x 34 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Seat width: 20.5 inches; Seat depth: 22.5 inches. Constructed out of wood and aged leather; Vintage cigar leather is perfectly patinaed, the hand of aged leather. Back has one piece of seamless leather, studded and trimmed on the edges; Seat is down wrapped foam. Perfect for use in an English library.
- Similar itemA perfect addition to your kitchen with its candy colours and lolly stick clock hands, this Newgate Pantry Clock will remind you of the 50’s as well as of the time. Fusing a retro inspiration with a bold, modern design, the clock features a soft finish and an Arabic dial. Newgate stand for retro inspired statement timepieces designed in the UK and this product fits in just perfectly. LB. Features: Newgate Pantry Clock. Arabic dial. Made in the UK. Material: Acrylic case with soft rubbery finish, glass lens. Requires 1 x AA battery. Dimensions: H: 33.5cm X W: 33.5cm X D: 7cm.
- Similar itemUpdate your home interior with this luxurious artificial orchid from Paper Whites. Beautifully realistic, this striking design features a crisp white orchid housed in a contrasting black ceramic pot, a sophisticated finish in any room. Ideal for enjoying nature without the hassle of caring for real plants, or for those with allergies, this beautiful orchid makes an indulgent gift idea for any occasion.Key features: * Luxurious artificial floral arrangement * Material: fabric, plastic, ceramic * Dimensions: H60cm * White orchid * Beautiful black ceramic pot * Use a hairdryer to blow away dust from flowers * Handmade in the UK * More artificial flowers available from Paper Whites
- Symbolizing innocence and purity, these wonderful white roses are accented with Queen Anne's lace and nestled in natural moss. The stout, round pot is finished in polished gold and detailed with a diamond pattern. Combining natural foliage with a contemporary container, this centerpiece works in a variety of different decors. 11 inches high x 16 inches wide x 11 inches deep. Constructed of polyester flowers, natural vine and foliage. Contained in a gold diamond glass vase.
- Similar itemThe Medison chair makes an excellent addition to your living room or works well as bedroom accent chair. The durable upholstery is manufactured with a touch of expresso leather. Bronze nailhead trim Rolled arm for additional comfort and design Color: Vaquero Chaps Wingback Solid wood legs in dark brown wood finish Add a decorative accent to any room in the home Bedroom, living room, family room, home office Easy assembly Dimension: 29 inches wide x 31 inches deep x 34.25 inches high Chair Type: Accent Chairs, Arm Chairs, Club Chairs Material: Wood, Foam, Faux Leather Style: Transitional, Modern, Contemporary Assembly: Assembly Required Color: Brown Color: Brown.
- Similar itemThe Petal Clock (1957) is one of more than 150 clocks designed by George Nelson Associates for the Howard Miller Clock Company, which sold them from 1949 into the 1980s. Nelson Associates, first launched as a studio by George Nelson in 1947 in New York City, employed some of the most celebrated designers of the time, including Irving Harper, Don Ervin and Charles Pollock, all of whom contributed to the clocks. Until its closure in the mid-1980s, the company designed a range of products for many clients, including Herman Miller, Inc., which was established in 1923 by Howard Miller’s brother-in-law, D.J. De Pree. A bit of family history: De Pree also founded the Herman Miller Clock Company in 1926 but turned it over in 1937 to Howard, who renamed it. As for the identity of Herman Miller, he was Howard’s father and De Pree’s father-in-law. The Miller companies are not affiliated but stand across the street from one another in Zeeland, Michigan. The Petal Clock appeared in the original Miller brochure as Model 7513. This is an authentic Nelson Clock, produced by Vitra Design Museum. Uses one AA battery (included). Made in Poland.
- Similar itemDesign by e.m. design, 2006.By Metalarte.Floor lamp for direct or ambient illumination. Fully adjustable boom arm. Shade tilts automatically to remain parallel to the floor during adjustment. Choose from cylindrical, translucent white shade or opaque, conical-shaped enameled metal shade. On/off turn knob located on the socket.
- Similar itemA perfect addition to your kitchen with its candy colours and lolly stick clock hands, this Newgate Pantry Clock will remind you of the 50’s as well as of the time. Fusing a retro inspiration with a bold, modern design, the clock features a soft finish and an Arabic dial. Newgate stand for retro inspired statement timepieces designed in the UK and this product fits in just perfectly. LB. Newgate Pantry Clock. Arabic dial. Made in the UK. Material: Acrylic case with soft rubbery finish, glass lens. Requires 1 x AA battery. Dimensions: H: 33.5cm X W: 33.5cm X D: 7cm. Brand: Newgate.