- Similar itemAndre AssousAnnette Demi-Wedge Espadrille Slide, PlatinoDetailsAndre Assous metallic leather slide.2 1/4" braided jute espadrille wedge.3/4" platform; 1 1/2" equivalent.Golden logo grommet at knotted thong strap.Leather lining and cushioned insole.Textured rubber sole for traction."Annette" is made in Spain.Designer About Andre Assous:Affectionately known as the "King of Espadrilles" in the footwear industry, French-born American designer Andre Assous has brought the world a range of classic yet innovative shoes for over 40 years. Dedicated to style and quality, every design is manufactured in either Spain or Italy and receives care and personal attention from Assous himself.
- Similar itemHand crocheted in resilient straw, this bag folds flat for easy packing and is roomy enough for toting all your essentials. 9" handle drop. 12"H x 17"W x 6 3/4"D. Paper straw with leather straps. Import.
- Achieve an ornate, luxe look with this striking triple layer necklace from Lucky Brand. Featuring three layered gold-tone chains with a jade stone at smallest chain and a geo-cut pendant at second chain. Zinc casting/brass chain/steel chain/glass/semi-precious dyed jade/semi-precious rock crystal. Length: 17 1/2” with a 2” extender. Lobster claw clasp. Imported.
- Similar itemStriped sweater dress in pima cotton,features mismatched stripe detailing. Hits at mid thigh. 100% Cotton. Hand Wash or Dry Clean. Quality material; Imported;
- Similar itemSesto MeucciJose Metallic Espadrille Wedge, Gold OroDetailsNeiman Marcus exclusive.Sesto Meucci metallic canvas sandal.Peep toe tops 3/4" platform.1 3/4" espadrille wedge; 1" equiv.Elastic straps across vamp for secure fit.Slip-on style with slingback.Rubber sole for traction."Jose" is made in Spain.Designer About Sesto Meucci:The Sesto Meucci footwear company was founded in Florence, Italy in 1955. Still a family owned and operated business, designs incorporate traditional Italian shoemaking techniques with the finest materials. Every pair is personally inspected in order to deliver the best quality product to its loyal following, who favor Sesto Meucci for exceptional craftsmanship and a comfortable fit.
- This natural straw tote is generously sized to carry all of your essentials for a day at the beach or a trip to the local farm stand. The hand painted detail punctuates this classic summer silhouette. Hand Painted Straw. Vachetta Leather Handles. Lined in Ivory Heavy Weight Canvas. Metal Feet & Boat in the Box Leather Logo on Bottom. Sperry Signature Grommet Detail with Vachetta Key Fob. Interior Zip & Pouch Pockets. Measurements: 12” Wide at Bottom, 21.5” Wide at Top, 12” High, 7” Deep, 7" Drop.
- Diane von FurstenbergTallulah Long Sleeve Woven Print Wrap Dress, Black/WhiteDetailsPrinted silk jersey.Surplice neckline.Three-quarter sleeves.Wrap front.Self-tie, belted waist.Hem hits mid-thigh.Silk.Imported. Shown styled with Sophia Webster Lola Contrast-Heel Point-Toe Pump in White/BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- House of HarlowAthena Crystal Triangle Collar NecklaceDetailsGolden station necklace rests on collarbone.Graduated triangle stations with pave crystal inlay.18 1/2"L overall includes 2 1/2" chain extender.Lobster clasp.Designer About House of Harlow 1960:Raised in the spotlight with a lifelong appreciation for fashion and costumes, Nicole Richie launched the House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line in 2009. Characterized by signature motifs like the starburst pendant and geometric stations, the line's effortless, bohemian pieces have been spotted on celebrities and stylish girls everywhere. Under Richie's creative and strategic direction, House of Harlow 1960 has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, eyewear, shoe, and handbag lines.
- Similar itemAndre AssousCortland Slingback Espadrille Wedge, CueroDetailsAndre Assous wedge in soft, topstitched leather.3 1/4" braided jute espadrille wedge.3/4" platform; 2 1/2" equivalent.Stretch-inset slingback.Crisscross straps weave across peep toe.Leather lining and cushioned insole.Textured rubber sole for traction."Cortland" is made in Spain.Designer About Andre Assous:Affectionately known as the "King of Espadrilles" in the footwear industry, French-born American designer Andre Assous has brought the world a range of classic yet innovative shoes for over 40 years. Dedicated to style and quality, every design is manufactured in either Spain or Italy and receives care and personal attention from Assous himself.