- Similar itemUpdate your interior furnishings with this chic Hub side table from Umbra. Perfect for use as a coffee table or bedside unit, this table features two circular surfaces ideal for displaying photographs or resting an alarm clock. Made from stunning ashwood with a painted composite wood lower surface, team with more home accessories available from Umbra to transform your home.Key features: * Material: wood * Dimensions: D43.2xH53.3cm * Three legged side table * Two circular surfaces * Natural wood with painted white colour * More home accessories available from Umbra
- Crafted from milky white cow's hide, this contemporary round ottoman delivers comfort without sacrificing style. 19 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed with a wood interior and wood base. Wrapped in white- ivory hair on hide. Cowhide colors will vary slightly as this is a natural product. Espresso finish on wood.
- Similar itemFeatures: Jarris collection. Removable cover. Patent leather handle. Jarris Material: 100% Cotton. Product Details: Style: Modern. Upholstery Material: Cotton. Shape: Round. Storage Available: No. Dimensions: Overall: 18" H x 18" W.
- Similar itemIllusion is a timeless statement of beauty, simplicity and functionality. As with so many great designs, inspiration is often derived from a story: "One day I was passing a Café in Copenhagen. There were round tables with white tablecloths. Each cloth was square and almost touched the floor. I stopped and took couple photos. I then went to a plastic workshop, showed them the image and asked if it was possible to make such an object in plastic. The answer was no. But I continued my quest and after a few months some samples were ready. The result was Illusion, a stunning example of Symbolic Functionalism that has received an extremely enthusiastic reception from both the press and consumers." John Brauer, designer. All Illusion tables are hand made and thus are slightly unique.
- Similar itemSo much to love about this console table-a rectangular floating top with leather strapwork relief decoration; serpentine fretwork on the interior of the legs and apron; a textured finish. It makes quite the statement in a hallway, entryway, or living space. Made of wood. Vintage-cream painted finish. 58"W x 18"D x 36.25"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 97 lbs.
- Outer: 80%Wool 20%Cotton, Filling: Cotton. 1'5x1'5x1'5.
- Similar itemBrass nailhead details infuse the round Sherri ottoman with a hint of traditional masculine edge. Crisp linen blend fabric in beige softens the look of this handy stool, which offers a designer look, combined with functionality, and versatility. Assembly Required : Yes Construction : PLYWOOD; 100% COTTON. Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.9" x 33.9" x 20.1".
- Bring the garden party indoors with this elegant, Eastern-influenced console table. Hand-painted details of blue and red accent the ivory-finished cherry and mahogany piece. Eye-catching designs dance around this table that brings a festive feel to your home. A small drawer is neatly camouflaged in the center of this rectangular artwork. 33.5 inches high x 63 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed from cherry and mahogany wood. Finished in white and cherry top. Hand painted red and blue floral design. (1) drawer.
- Similar itemThe Kartell Tip Top Table comes from the line designed by Philippe Stark with Eugeni Quitllet. The small side table is sturdy, yet lightweight and airy, as the entire piece is made from transparent PMMA plastic. The Tip Top Table has a single, hollow, clear base and leg, and a pop of color in the round, transparent blue top. The combination of the two gives depth to the structure, creates visual interest and makes it a focal point in any part of your home, indoor or outdoor. Philippe Stark with Eugeni Quitllet, product designers. Italy. As one of the most well-known contemporary designers in the world, Philippe Starck consistently produces quality products with that are built to last. He has worked both independently as an interior designer and as a product designer since 1975 with a number of accomplishments including designing the private apartment interiors for French President François Mitterrand. 20" H | 19" dia.