- Height: 36cm Width: 28cm Depth: 16cm. Double leather top handles. Zip closure with gold coloured metal lock. Plastic coated printed canvas. Internal zip pocket. Two internal patch pockets. Cotton canvas lining. Made in Italy.
- This pair of boot cut jeans from Stitch's reshapes the body by elongating your legs. The dark wash fabric is soft and comfortable,finished with sandblasting along the edges for a chic touch.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Barley & Faded Black.
- Ride off into the sunset with that special someone in these sleek knee-high riding boots from Paris Hilton. Ryder is made out of rich chocolate leather and features the perfect mix between fashion and utility. The sensible 1 inch block heel lets you step with confidence, and the riding-boot-like straps at the top add character to these smart knee boots. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Barley. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Faded Black & Cream.
- Similar itemWhile one friend sings and another dances, you accompany the festivities on your guitar while wearing these flared stretch-cotton jeans. This casual five-pocket pair features flared legs, slight distressing, and classic gold stitching, providing the perfect ensemble for the firelit assembly! Flare , Bell Bottom Firepit Orchestra Jeans in Blue embellished with Pockets for Casual occasions.
- Say hello the Ciao Bella's beautiful, autumn-ready collection of riding boots, and get ready to kick of your most stylish season yet! Smooth, soft leather upper. Round toe. Seamed detail at vamp; Asymmetrical shaft with slightly higher outer edge. Rear zip closure features snapped strap at top of shaft; Concealed elastic gore panel at inner shaft. Soft fabric lining. Rubber sole. ¾'' Stacked square heel. Shaft measures 14½'' tall and 15'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Imported;
- Similar itemReed KrakoffAtlantique Mini Perforated Tote Bag, TanDetailsReed Krakoff smooth leather "Atlantique" mini tote.Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.Double tote handles with 3 3/4" drop.Detachable shoulder/crossbody strap with 21" drop.Dropped zip-top; side pockets with tab closure.Belted keeper strap; hanging leather ID tag.Exterior front perforated pocket with removable zip pouch.Card slot on pouch exterior; measures 4 3/4"H x 7 3/4"W.Interior zip pocket and slide pocket; twill lining.Leather bars protect bottom.9 1/2"H x 14"W x 5"D.Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.Imported of Italian material.Designer Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. His most recent fashion venture is an eponymous line of women's ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes in the tradition of great American sportswear design. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence. The collection's debut marks a new era of luxury in modern American fashion.
- Similar itemLanvinCarry Me Lambskin Medium Tote Bag, TanDetailsLanvin soft lambskin tote with golden hardware.Flat, topstitched shoulder straps, 15.7"L.Chain handles thread through grommets, 20"L.Stamped foil Lanvin logo centered at front.North-South silhouette.Fabric-lined interior (cotton/polyester) with two pockets.14.2"H x 14.4"W x 4.3"D."Carry Me" is made in Spain.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.