Shop this look
- Kitchen? Bathroom? Bedroom? Living room? There are so many places where a gorgeous marble topped modern metal table could fit, we don't know where we'd put this beauty, but we know we absolutely love how flexible and stylish it is. Classics like this don't show up every day, and we're so happy this one did! 22 inches high x 26 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from marble and brass. Finished in vintage brass and black marble.
- Similar itemThe Solid Faux Silk Taffeta curtain highlights a solid pink color design that will add a burst of color to your home. The polyester/nylon blend taffeta construction offers a crisp, smooth panel that will shimmer and reflect the light in any room. The bottom hem of this colorful panel is weighted, allowing the curtain to hang gracefully for a neat look. The curtain's faux-silk taffeta construction lends any room a touch of elegance. A soft, flannel lining adds to the refined feel, and it protects your home from drafts on chilly days. Set includes: One (1) panel Pattern: Solid Color options: Pink Curtain style: Window panel Construction: Pole pocket Lining: Lined Plus Cotton Flannel Interlined, Bottom Hems are Weighted Dimensions: 84-120 inches long x 50 inches wide Energy saving: No Tiebacks included: No Materials: 56-percent nylon/44-percent polyester Care instructions: Dry clean Size: 50 x 96. Color: Pink.
- The Watson brings a twist on a traditional wing backed chair with clean geometric shapes and antique finished rattan. This chair’s dramatic design features a tufted linen back cushion, and a welted linen seat cushion. Its stately height and curved arms make the Watson chair an eye catching piece. Use as dining arm chairs or as occasional reading chairs. 46 inches high x 25 inches wide x 24.75 inches deep; Seat height: 20 inches. Material: rattan, linen. Finish: washed rattan, beige linen. Natural distressing on rattan is considered normal and not a defect. Rattan has slight wax finish hand applied.
- Similar itemSerge Mouille's insect-like designs from the 1950's were created as a reaction to heavier, clunkier Italian designs of the time. Serge Mouille wanted to create a modern lighting fixtures that had delicte lines and a stunning visual presence. The Three-Arm floor lamp is one of Serge's original designs and is a large-scale floor lamp with an impressive presence. True to Serge Mouille's original production philosophy, each piece is made entirely by hand in France using the original forms, molds and techniques created by Mouille nearly 70 years ago. The unique brass joint allows the head to swivel and turn to any position and hold steady. Each piece is stamped and numbered. Only 600 pieces are produced each year at the Mouille factory and distributed around the world. 3x 75W/E26 Bulb (not included). Arms can be rotated to a variety of positions. Made from lacquered aluminum, steel and brass ball joints. Available in either black or white lacquer.
- Similar itemInventive perspective. A brilliant discovery from Barcelona-based design group Mermelada Estudio. The designers drew inspiration for this sculptural light from a vintage telescope and the revelations of Italian scientist and astronomer Galileo Galilei. Tripod base contrasts sleek iron shade that angles light up/down and swivels 360. From the designers' perspective, "the mix of these shapes and materials gives a homey appearance to this technical lamp." Arrives ready to glow with a 23W CFL bulb. Learn about Mermelada Estudio on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Astronomy floor lamp. 29"Wx29"Dx60.5"H. Designed by Mermelada Estudio. Shade: Iron with brushed nickel finish. Base: Solid white ash wood with medium brown stain. 97" Black cloth cord. On/off foot switch. Includes one dimmable 23W CFL bulb; also accommodates a 100W Type A incandescent bulb (not included) learn more. UL-listed learn more. Made in China. Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. Standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. Or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Overall Dimensions: Width: 29" Depth: 29" Height: 60.5" Cord Length: Height: 97" Shade Diameter: Height: 10" Diameter: 5.5"
- With curved arms and an indulgent, almost confectionary fawn linen upholstered finish, this dining chair delivers gorgeous looks and comfort in one delicious package. Pull up a chair and rest assured, this beauty is protected by a one year warranty. 35.75 inches high x 26 inches wide x 26.5 inches deep; Seat: 19.5 inches high x 18.75 inches deep. Kiln dried European Beech frame in mortise and tenon construction. Compliant with Lacey Act, which requires environmentally responsible harvesting of lumber materials. Shown in Fawn linen upholstery. Custom options available. 3.5 yards required for us to reupholster this in a fabric of your choice. Finished in Madeira warm brown finish on exposed wood, solid antique brass ferrules. Engineered for exceptional support and comfort using top quality webbing in seat and back with fiber and foam forming the shape.
- Similar itemThis taffeta curtain panel features a bold and timeless design. Its unique sheen, attractive shimmering color and fine weave accentuates a room, making it look formal and elegant. The faux silk curtain panel perfectly complements a room's decor and gives the illusion of a big window when used over small windows. The crisp solid pattern and deep rich color make it the focal point of any space. Set includes: One panel Pattern: Solid Color options: Orchid with a reddish purple Curtain style: Window panel Construction: Rod pocket Pocket measures: 3 inches Lining: Cotton lining with flannel interlining Dimensions: 84, 96, 108, 120 inches long x 50 inches wide Tiebacks included: No Energy saving: Yes Materials: 53-percent polyester/47-percent nylon Care instructions: Dry clean For proper fullness, panels should measure 2-3 times the width of your window. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Size: 50 x 96. Color: Purple.
- Double your display space with two beautiful black marble surfaces on this stylish side table. Crafted from brass and finished in polished nickel, the legs are sculpted into detailed tree branches, bringing a natural element to complement the metallic finish. Mixing rustic and modern, this table brings out the best of both worlds. 19.5 inches high x 19.5 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from iron and black marble. Brass finished in polished nickel. Stationary black marble tops. Timeless classic design.
- Similar itemWe updated the timeless wing chair to create Sylvia's delicate proportions and generous comfort. A versatile classic with heirloom quality, it complements dining rooms from traditional to eclectic. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Frame crafted of kiln-dried domestic, sustainably harvested hardwood. Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks Sinuous steel seat and back. Generously padded on all sides; welted trim. Graceful curved arms. Solid maple saber legs with honey stain. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Similar itemReminiscent of Bauhaus era minimalism and the ebullient reinterpretation of it expressed by Italian designers in the 1980s, this round side table makes maximum impact using the sparest of lines. With a beige travertine surface and blackened metal base, it is perfect for Industrial Loft and contemporary style spaces alike. 21 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from metal and travertine marble. Blackened metal and polished marble finish. Round marble top. Precision welded metal base.
- Similar itemBrighten up a dull room with this floor length faux silk curtain panel in shimmering shades of copper brown. This easy-to-maintain blend of polyester taffeta and nylon is practical yet elegant and stylish. Adorn your windows with these exclusive insulated faux silk curtain panels and bring luxury into the heart of your home. Adorn your windows with the shimmering Copper Brown Faux Silk Taffeta Curtain. Made from polyester taffeta and nylon, this silky solid brown curtain oozes elegance and style. The blend of polyester taffeta and nylon not only guarantees durability of the fabric but also ensures that it is easy to maintain. Brand: EFF Model: PTCH-JTSP209 Set includes: One(1) panel Color options: Brown Curtain style: Curtains Construction: Pole pocket Lining: Lined Plus Cotton Flannel Interlined, Bottom Hems are Weighted Dimensions: 84-120 inches long x 50 inches wide Materials: 56-percent nylon and 44-percent polyester Care instructions: Dry clean Pattern: Solid Size: 50 x 96. Color: Brown.
- Our stacked lamp collection is sculptural and organic in in feel but is also incredibly elegant. These lamps come in table and floor versions, in faux horn, a silver hand lacquered splash finish and a gold hand lacquered hand finish. The shade is made with 100% dupioni silk in cream with golden beige trim Shade Material: Silk Bulb is not included Lamp shade made in USA One year warranty