- Similar itemThis versatile infinity scarf from kate spade new york can be used to keep warm or as an accent to any casual look. Black and white bow print. Continuous loop construction can be worn as hood, close to the neck for warmth, or draped around the shoulders. Modal/cashmere. Imported.
- Similar itemVinceRaglan Mixed-Media Sweater, DreamDetailsSoft, lightweight knit with chiffon front panel.Boat neckline.Long raglan sleeves.Banded cuffs and hem.Relaxed fit.Pullover style. Viscose/linen.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemVince cable-knit and open-stitch sweater with ribbed trim. Boat neckline. Long, dropped sleeves. Relaxed silhouette; pullover style. Cotton/linen. Imported.
- Similar itemIncorporate a pop of pattern into your look with this chic, circular scarf. Infinity scarf. Allover stripe pattern. Modal, Cotton, Cashmere. Hand Wash. Imported. One size.
- Neiman MarcusCrystal-Front Boat-Neck Sweater DetailsPopulated with sparkly crystals, our exclusive sweater performs well day or night. Going for a hip look? Pair with leather pants. Available in your choice of color.Knit decked with crystals on front. Bateau neckline. Long sleeves with drop shoulder seams. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Ribbed split-tail hem hits at hip. Cotton/nylon/silk. Imported.
- In a fanciful bow pattern, kate spade new york's cashmere-blend loop scarf is a lovely addition to your cold-weather wardrobe. Modal/cashmere. Hand wash. Imported. 25" X 63" Repeating bow print.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemThe Doodle Dandy Photoshop brush set contains 24 high-resolution designs that Jason Gaylor sketched on paper and compiled digitally into abstract compositions. This hodgepodge of stars, swirls, keyboards, circles and more merge to create retro compositions with a tinge of psychedelic influence. Mix and match the individual pieces and create your own montage of clouds, leaves, suns, squiggly strips and corner pieces. Great for scrapbooking! It's royalty-free, so you can use it in your products and designs both for personal use and commercial work; with no strings attached. Download a free sample and try it out.