- Multi coloured rhinestone bhindis, length 2cm by Freedom at Topshop Plastic.
- Beautiful, colorful and fierce, these dragons symbolize water, weather and power in ancient Chinese culture.
- According to ancient Chinese culture the dragon symbolizes benevolence, protection and good fortune and thus was the emblem of the emperor.
- 20 inch sterling silver bamboo pendant, from the award winning London jewellery designer Dinny Hall. Revered in Chinese culture as a symbol of longevity, Dinny elegantly translates its simple beauty in this sterling silver pendant. Thrilled to be introducing Dinny Hall’s eponymous collection to Astley Clarke, these key silhouettes are modern classics that appeal across gender, age, and the Atlantic.
- Turquoise Fu Dogs that bring both protection and decoration!
- Advertising Agency: Grey Worldwide, Mumbai, India
Executive Creative Director: Sajan Raj Kurup
Creative Director: Vikram Gaikwad
- Ganesha Elephant. The latest in home decorating. Beautiful wall vinyl decals, that are simple to apply, are a great accent piece for any room,come in an array of colors, and are a cheap alternative to a custom paint job. Default color is black. MEASUREMENTS: 29" x 28" About Our Wall Decals Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive and waterproof vinyl. * Our vinyl is rated to last 7 years outdoors and even longer indoors. * Decals can be applied to any clean, smooth and flat surface. Put them on your walls, doors, windows anywhere you want! *Much faster, cleaner and easier than painting. Shipping: Shipping in packing tube to prevent any damage. In the usa priority mail. We also ship worldwide. Application InstructionsOur vinyl wall art decals are easy and fun to install. *Complete and simple step-by-step instructions are included with your order. Additional InfoWe can custom size most designs to your specifications. *We can also create custom word art. *Enjoy your new vinyl wall decals! Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- Stunning set of bindis! (Click image for details)
- Bollywood gold bindi, forehead stickers for the face. FREE UK delivery on all orders.
- It consists of a ring that flows into a delicate bracelet combining the two ornaments into one fluid design. This 3 finger 'Haathphool' from our Wedding Vows collection comprises of the 'Arrowhead Spear' motif over 3 fingers - a play on the 'knuckleduster' - to serve as armour for today's strong,confident and independent woman. Comes gift-wrapped in a branded silver cloth pouch.
- This earrings are a melange a mix a marriage between the Mexican Culture and The Etruscan World in my dreams and now here for you
- In ancient greece this style was used for animal feeding. As peasants filled up the bag with fruit and hay. To hang on the neck of the animal. Later it was used to carry wine and meals to the fields. Now the bag is the perfect multipurpose accessory. For the calypso woman looking to make a statement. Hand woven in ancient looms. Embellished with skull beads and cascading chains. Braided leather strap. Fully lined.
- Aphrodite / Venus with Hair Sculpture | Aphrodite Venus Sculpture, mythology, greek, roman, love, goddess, mother of loveAphrodite / Venus with Hair Sculpture - most celebrated deities of the ancient world, Aphrodite was the goddess of beauty, mother of love, queen of laughter, mistress of the graces and of pleasures, and patroness of courtesans.
- Check out this GYPSET Blue Greek Dashiki Belted Mini Dress from NEW YORK. Buy What's New from GYPSET. Shop online now!
- Elegant Silver earrings hang on a unique bali earwire hooks, pure silver , top quality, very comfortable. Sleek, elegant and most importantly FUN! FREE SHIPPING!! You can learn more about my craft& design process on my designer's story. The earrings will be delivered to you via registered mail in a padded envelope. IMPORTANT! Since each earring is handmade to order by me, each one is slightly different, although they have the same structure and essence. .Measurements: 1 in. X 0. 7 In. (25 Mm. X 17. 5 Mm. ) The earrings are handmade and each earring has a different organic shape that captures the nature of the fine silver.
- Tour the Greek Isles in a grecian inspired mid-length dress. Semi-halter neckline is trimmed in a braided collar, reminiscent of Calypso’s signature dupioni dresses. Back neckline is finished with a keyhole and single hook & eye closure. Shirttail hemline encourages movement and defines femininity. Dress is unlined and can be layered with our Jeanetta slip for full coverage.
- Original Hajime Namiki (1947 - ) Japanese Woodblock Print [[title]] A Contemporary Master - Hajime Namiki was born in 1947 in Tokyo. Although originally trained as a sculptor, he began making wood block prints in 1978. He carves his own blocks and prints each work using traditional methods. These beautiful prints are printed on a gold or silver leaf laid over Torinoko paper. Namiki also uses oil-based paints rather than the more common use of watercolors. Namiki's most famous and striking subjects are his nature scenes. Fascinated by trees, he has masterfully captured their majesty and beauty in a modern style with traditional methods. Namiki's prints were released in strictly limited editions and are numbered in pencil in the margins. Namiki signs, titles, numbers, and dates them in pencil. At Fuji Arts, we are happy to be carrying Namikiâs beautiful prints as part of our extended contemporary collection on the Fuji Arts website. Through our extensive ties in the woodblock print field, we are selling some of Namikiâs most sought after designs. Over the last 50 years, there are countless examples of artists whose prints were once quite attainable but prices have soared as time passed. At Fuji Arts, we think that Namikiâs prints are an excellent opportunity for investment and will likely see values increasing significantly over time. Consider Namiki for your collection, they are incredible contemporary limited edition prints at an affordable price. Artist - Hajime Namiki (1947 - ) Signed - in pencil in margin, including title and date Numbered, Limited Edition - 139/300 Image size - [[size]] Condition - [[condition]]
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Lotus form Japanese teapot, with elegant silver inlay on handle, and acid etched bronze lid. Artist/crraftmanship signature is on interior of the lid.
- Toshikata, Mizuno (1866-1908) Shosetsu "Puppet Show", Chinese and Japanese woodblock prints for sale, silkscreen, scrolls, watercolor, lithographs.Artist Toshikata, Mizuno (1866-1908) Shosetsu - Puppet Show for sale Chinese and Japanese woodblock prints for sale, serigraphs (silkscreens), watercolors, lithographs, and scrolls.
- kate spade new york Japanese Floral Accent Plate
- The best selection of unique Japanese gifts like silk Kimono, Japanese lucky cats, Japanese dolls, Kokeshi, essential oils, cards and other gift ideas.
- Beautifully embellished necklace with an intricate unusual design. On trend collar style adds instant glamour to an outfit. Lobster clasp and extender chain. Length: 40 cm.
- Japanese traditional silk embroidered kimono, 1950's. Japanese Woman Vintage and Antique Kimono Catalogue. The Japonic Online Kimono, Japanese Fine Art and Antiques StoreJapanese traditional vintage and antique kimonos. Japanese wedding kimono, 1970's.