- Keep your chic on display in the ladylike style of this Roper blouse. Pretty stylized paisley on an airy cotton woven. Pointed collar. Hemmed short sleeves. Snap-front closure. Western back yoke. Front chest pockets with snap closures. Shirttail hem. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 26 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemSuede sheepskin short boot. Suede heel guard. Sheepskin sock lining. Light and flexible EVA outsole. Shaft height: 8.5 inches. Circumference: 13 inches. Imported. UGGs® look and fit best when they are worn tight. We reccomend sizing down 1 size to prevent the boot from stretching out
- Diane von Furstenberg gold Carolina clutch. Canvas. Detachable chain and leather (Cow) shoulder strap. Lips embellishment, ivory leather sides and back patch pocket. Internal zipped pocket. Fully lined in taupe faille. Magnetic snap fastening at fold-over flap front.
- Similar itemSilky, lightweight lyocell blouse in a faded, denim-effect wash. Band collar. Hidden placket. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Curved hem is slightly longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Blue. 100% lyocell.
- Similar itemThe classic short boot features an overlaped top with button and loop closure. Sheep skin upper with a suede heel guard. UGGpure natural wool sock lining. Light and flexible EVA outsole. Circumference: 16 inches. Shaft height: 8.5 inches. Heel height: 1.5 inches. UGG's® look and fit best when they are worn tight. We reccomend sizing down 1 size to prevent the boot from stretching out.
- Similar itemLilly PulitzerGold Brier ToteDetailsMade of textured metallic canvas with polyester jacquard lining. Spot clean. 22"W x 5. 5"D x 13"T. Imported. Designer About Lilly Pulitzer: After opening a fresh-squeezed juice stand in 1960s Palm Beach, socialite Lilly Pulitzer decided she needed a "uniform" to camouflage splashes. The resulting colorful, comfortable dresses were such a hit with customers, she decided to sell them full time. The playful prints and citrus-inspired shades of pink, green, yellow, and orange are now the unofficial uniform of the preppy at play, and the collection includes apparel, accessories, furniture, and stationery, all with that Palm Beach vibe.
- Our metallic totes are hand antiqued, giving them depth and a variety of tones. We lined them with marine-grade Sunbrella canvas. Think Palm Beach and Capri. Throw your wet suit in and out glam everyone! Exterior:- Hand-woven & hand antiqued metallic napa leather- Trimmed in marine grade canvas Interior:- Lined in heavy-weight,100% un-dyed cotton canvas- Removable canvas and calfskin pouch with a woven leather loop. Size: 23 W x 14 H x 8 D. Made in Italy & USA. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemA true original and casually stylish go-to from UGG Australia, the classic short boot is a perennial must. Crafted from beige twin-faced sheepskin featuring exposed seams, reinforced heel, traction outsole and signature UGG label. Fleece-lined for superior warmth and comfort. Shorter, mid-calf height ideal for wearing under or over pants. Truly versatile, perfect for pairing with everything from jeans and cords to gym pants. 100% Suede.
- Frank EileenBarry 5th Anniversary Red Heart Blouse, Light BlueDetailsFrank Eileen celebrate their fifth year of classic prep style with this poplin button-down blouse, featuring an embroidered red heart. Frank Eileen Barry poplin shirt with single embroidered red heart. Approx. measurements: 24"L from shoulder to hem; 23"L sleeves. Spread collar; button placket. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Patch pocket at left. Yoked back with center seam. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents' American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.