- Similar itemIf you put the perfect cami and the perfect kimono together, you'd get this crop tank. In black chiffon, it features a soft floral print, adjustable straps and long fringe hem. Stretch smocked back, side zip closure. Wear it with some faded denim and a floppy hat! 100% Polyester. 30"/76cm bust. 30''/76cm length. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemDaisy Duke Western Boot, Chocm/Gold Details Frye leather Western boot. Approx. 10"H split shaft. 13 1/2" circumference. 1 3/4" stacked heel. Side pull tabs. Decorative stitching at vamp. Studded metallic leather inlay at sides. Snipped boot toe. Genuine goodyear welt. Leather lining and sole."Daisy Duke" is made in Spain.
- Similar itemSkinny Capri Jean by Rag & Bone / Jean. Cropped, skinny jean with classic 5 pocket styling & faded, distressed details. Sits at hips. Waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with logo embossed metal button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Sandy, distressed finish with tears at knees. Cropped length hits above ankles. Skinny fit. 27" inseam. Color: Wembly. 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra.
- Similar itemFRAME's Le Skinny De Jeanne in Redchurch Street is the perfect light wash classic skinny jean; Five pocket design; Zip fly with gold logo button closure; Heavily washed light denim; Front rise: 8.5in; Back rise: 11in; Leg length 29in. 93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Lycra. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Similar item100% Polyester. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn: Centre Back To Hem 32cm/12.5", Armhole 25cm/10", Hem Width 65cm/25.5". Measured on a UK Size 8. Machine Wash.
- Similar itemMatt BernsonMarlow Woven Raffia Bootie, ChestnutDetailsMatt Bernson woven raffia bootie with leather trim. Almond toe. Approx. 3" ankle-high shaft. Trimmed collar. Stretch insets at sides allow for ease of dress; slip-on style. 2 1/4" stacked heel. Padded leather insole; leather outsole with rubber for some traction. "Marlow" is imported. Designer About Matt Bernson:A former construction worker, MATT BERNSON creates luxurious sandals for women. With a commitment to the highest quality craftsmanship, ecologically responsible materials, and advanced comfort-engineering, his collection is designed in TriBeCa and hand produced in an artisinal workshop in the South of Brazil. Seaming together downtown and the beach, his aesthetic suits both pool party and red carpet. Although his loyal clients naturally "live beyond trend," they are often the mavens and fashionistas emulated by the stars of the world.
- FryeDeborah Studded Short Western BootDetailsFrye crackled metallic leather boot. 1 3/4" stacked heel. Approx. 5"H Western-style shaft. Perforated shaft with allover mixed-metal studs. Side pull tabs; interior side zip. Goodyear welt. Leather lining and sole. "Deborah" is made in Spain. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Flat Measurements Not Worn: Total Length 91cm/36", Inside Leg 70cm/27.5", Waist 35cm/14". (Measured On Uk Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar item100% Polyester. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Total Length 66cm/26", Armhole 30cm/12". Measured on UK Size 10. ( Machine Wash ).