- Similar itemStunning top in alternating stripes of lace and faux leather. Jewelneck. Short sleeves. Princess seams. Exposed back zip. About 25" from shoulder to hem. Body: Polyester/polyurethane. Lace: Cotton/polyamide. Dry clean. Imported. Please note: Patterns may vary. - Color: Black - Sizes: Medium,Small,Large,X Large,X Small
- The design of the Le Creuset Stoneware 4 Oz. Salt and Pepper Shakers feature a beautiful design with gentle curves. The cylindrical shape makes it easy to wrap your fingers around these shakers. It bears the name “Le Creuset” prominently around the base. The base of this salt and pepper shaker is flat and even this helps it stand steadily. The body of this salt and pepper shaker tapers towards the middle. This shaker looks great in a dining area decorated to have a transitional appeal. The Stoneware 4 Oz. Salt and Pepper Shakers by Le Creuset is available in different finishes to choose from. Features: Includes Salt and Pepper Shakers. Durable, non-porous enamel resists chipping, scratching, staining. Oven and microwave safe. Refrigerator and freezer safe. Material: Stoneware. Capacity: 4-Ounce each. Cleaning and Care: Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: Overall: 3" H x 2.75" W x 2" D.
- Similar itemSpend some time by the shore in this summer-ready logo tee. Glimmering rhinestones add a glamorous touch to the nautical-inspired striped design. Stretch-knit tee. Rounded neckline. Short sleeves. Allover striped pattern. Mixed rhinestone-embellished script logo on front. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- Season meals to your liking with these Food Network rooster salt and pepper shakers. PRODUCT FEATURES Rooster design creates a charming look. PRODUCT DETAILS Two 3-in. shakers PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Stoneware Dishwasher safe Color: Red. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Pattern. Material: Stoneware.
- A cool pair of salt-and-pepper shakers by Reed Wilson in their inimitable, rude art style. The shakers are hand-cut walnut wood with random facets resembling little rocks or pebbles. Pretty rustic and artisanal, we think. 2"W x 3"H Set of 2 The Rock-faced Wooden Salt-And-Pepper Shakers by Reed Wilson are made of walnut wood and rubber
- Similar itemAn overlay of knit lace lets a nude lining shine through, creating a romantic look on BCBGMAXAZRIA's pretty Vicktoria peplum top. Crewneck, short sleeves, peplum hem, exposed back zip, lined. Self/lining: polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Imported.
- Mesh Striped Short-Sleeve Top, Black Details Romeo & Juliet Couture knit top with sheer mesh stripes. Scoop neckline. Short sleeves. Front patch pocket. Boxy silhouette. Straight hem. Exposed back zip. Polyester; hand wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
- Michiko Shimada launched her ceramic line in 2009 from her small studio in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Using a special casting technique, she carries out each step of the design by hand, from start to finish. These shakers were made using molds of real bannanas for an undeniably whimsical "a-peel" (sorry, we couldn't help ourselves). Ceramic. Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Similar itemEmbroidered Lace Zip-Back Top Embroidered floral lace adds drama to this high-contrast style, finished with an exposed back zip for added edge. Jewelneck. Short sleeves. Satin side panels and trim. Exposed back zip. Lined. About 23" from shoulder to hem. Viscose/cotton. Dry clean. Made in USA of imported fabric. - Color: White Black - Sizes: 0,4