- Similar itemArtfully screen-printed by hand, our napkins re-create the vibrant beauty of traditional Indian prints. Subtle shifts in color frame each graceful flower, creating an illusion of authentic, individually printed images. Soft and durable, the lightweight cotton is a brilliant choice for casual dining and entertaining. 100% cotton fabric. Finished with mitered corners. Preshrunk. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemBerry-laden vines scroll autumn colors on natural cotton-rayon, screen-printed for an artisanal, organic look. Coordinate with matching napkins and runners. 70% cotton and 30% rayon. Machine wash cold, dry flat; warm iron as needed. Do not dry clean or bleach. Made in India.
- Similar itemRayon/cotton blend sateen napkin complements casual and formal dining with elegant sheen and versatile solids. Napkin is tailor finished with 1" hem and mitered corners. 55% rayon and 45% cotton. Machine wash cold, dry flat; warm iron as needed. Do not dry clean, tumble dry or bleach. Made in India.
- No item description
- Similar itemRayon/cotton blend sateen napkin complements casual and formal dining with elegant sheen and versatile solids. Napkin is tailor finished with 1" hem. 55% rayon and 45% cotton. Machine wash napkin cold, dry flat; warm iron as needed. Made in India.
- Similar itemIn celebration of our heritage, we partnered with our venerable long-time linen maker to create this special collection for the table. The century-old Russian company jacquard weaves the fabric with our world-famous intertwined “GC” (Grande Cuisine) logo, using yarn-dyed pure cotton for a smooth feel, an elegant drape and exceptional durability. Casual and classic, the napkins are a great choice for everyday dining and entertaining, and they’ll become even softer and more lustrous with time and use. Displays Williams-Sonoma “GC” logo jacquard woven against a black, green, or flax background. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemA fun mix of sophistication and everyday, our classic sailor stripe is now hand-printed in black and metallic on 100% linen for a versatile napkin. Materials: 100% hand printed linen. Sailor Silver and Sailor Black + Natural have stain-resistant finish. Made in USA. Care: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Line dry or tumble-dry low. Iron medium heat while damp on back side.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemVintage farmhouse fabrics inspired our cheerful napkins, tailored from pure linen and woven with vibrant yarn-dyed stripes in a flaxen background. Perfect for casual dining and relaxed entertaining, they have a washed feel and soft drape that will be enhanced by use and laundering. 100% linen. Finished with mitered corners. Preshrunk. Machine-wash. Set of four.