- Similar itemA favorite for warm-weather suiting, seersucker fabric dresses the table in equally breezy style. Our genuine seersucker napkins are woven from pure cotton in crisp white and aqua stripes, complete with the puckered texture that gives seersucker its airy feel. Lightweight and neatly tailored, they’re just right for everyday dining and casual entertaining. Woven of 100% cotton. Finished with mitered corners. Preshrunk. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemInspired by the beauty of the fall forest, our napkins depict a painterly tableau of fern fronds, mushrooms, acorns and tiny snails. Rich, yarn-dyed colors complement the jacquard-woven motif, which creates an enchanting setting for the season's special occasions. Made for us by a venerable Russian mill, the cotton-linen fabric has an elegant drape, a soft feel and subtle luster, qualities that are only enhanced by time and use. 52% cotton/48% linen blend. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemA fun mix of sophistication and everyday, our classic sailor stripe is now hand-printed in black and metallic on 100% linen for a versatile napkin. Materials: 100% hand printed linen. Sailor Silver and Sailor Black + Natural have stain-resistant finish. Made in USA. Care: Machine wash cold iron gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Iron medium heat from back while damp.
- Similar itemBordered with embroidered caning, our napkins make a classic complement to a wide range of casual and fine dinnerware. The solid white cotton and embroidered caning design offers a textured look and superb natural durability. 100% cotton. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Sold individually or as a set of four.
- Similar itemThe rich detail of a vintage floral pattern makes our napkins ideal for gracious dining throughout the year. Jacquard woven and tailored for us by a venerable Russian mill, the cotton-linen fabric has an elegant drape, a lush feel and understated luster that only become richer through time and use. Durable enough for everyday use, it will enhance special occasions for many years to come. Jacquard woven in a 52% cotton/48% linen blend. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemIn celebration of our heritage, we partnered with our venerable long-time linen maker to create this special collection for the table. The century-old Russian company jacquard weaves the fabric with our world-famous intertwined “GC” (Grande Cuisine) logo, using yarn-dyed pure cotton for a smooth feel, an elegant drape and exceptional durability. Casual and classic, the napkins are a great choice for everyday dining and entertaining, and they’ll become even softer and more lustrous with time and use. Displays Williams-Sonoma “GC” logo jacquard woven against a black, green, or flax background. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemWith four different colors, the solid linen napkins with fringed edging will style your tabletop for any dining occasion from a casual beach party to a elegant anniversary dinner. Handmade. 100% handwoven linen. Made in India. 20" x 20" Machine wash cold on gentle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Air dry. Warm iron as needed. Biscuit
- Similar itemLine art. Simple white restaurant square goes graphic in quartet of carbon zigzags and crosshatch grids. Brought to life by one of the oldest forms of printing, wooden blocks are handcarved, paint-dipped and stamped on 100% cotton in an intricate process that makes each pattern unique. Perfect dining companion to block print orange runner. Details and Dimensions: Set of four blockprint charcoal napkins: One of each style. 20"Wx20"H. 100% Cotton. Four unique patterns. Machine wash. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 20" Height: 20"