- Similar itemVintage farmhouse fabrics inspired our cheerful napkins, tailored from pure linen and woven with vibrant yarn-dyed stripes in a flaxen background. Perfect for casual dining and relaxed entertaining, they have a washed feel and soft drape that will be enhanced by use and laundering. 100% linen. Finished with mitered corners. Preshrunk. Machine-wash. Sold individually.
- Similar itemRayon/cotton blend sateen napkin complements casual and formal dining with elegant sheen and versatile solids. Napkin is tailor finished with 1" hem and mitered corners. 55% rayon and 45% cotton. Machine wash cold, dry flat; warm iron as needed. Do not dry clean, tumble dry or bleach. Made in India.
- Similar itemIn celebration of our heritage, we partnered with our venerable long-time linen maker to create this special collection for the table. The century-old Russian company jacquard weaves the fabric with our world-famous intertwined 'GC” (Grande Cuisine) logo, using yarn-dyed pure cotton for a smooth feel, an elegant drape and exceptional durability. Casual and classic, the napkins are a great choice for everyday dining and entertaining, and they’ll become even softer and more lustrous with time and use. Displays Williams-Sonoma 'GC” logo jacquard woven against a black, green, or flax background. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemAutumn is harvest time in the vineyards of Northern California, and our elegant napkins celebrate the bounty of the crush. The lush, fruit-laden vines, leaves and borders are masterfully jacquard woven for us by a historic Russian mill, and each piece is expertly tailored for a beautiful finish. A sumptuous complement to the season's festive meals, the cotton-linen fabric offers smoothness, soft drape and natural luster that are only enriched by use. 52% cotton/48% linen blend. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- No item description
- Similar itemBerry-laden vines scroll autumn colors on natural cotton-rayon, screen-printed for an artisanal, organic look. Coordinate with matching napkins and runners. 70% cotton and 30% rayon. Machine wash cold, dry flat; warm iron as needed. Do not dry clean or bleach. Made in India.
- Studio-painted artwork created specifically for Williams-Sonoma, the pumpkins, gourds and squash blossoms that grace our napkins are true originals and usher in the warm colors of the season. The smooth, crisp cotton is expertly finished for a tailored look, and durable enough for everyday meals and entertaining. 100% cotton. Finished with mitered corners. Machine-wash. Set of four.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemA fun mix of sophistication and everyday, our classic sailor stripe is now hand-printed in black and metallic on 100% linen for a versatile napkin. Materials: 100% hand printed linen. Sailor Silver and Sailor Black + Natural have stain-resistant finish. Made in USA. Care: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Line dry or tumble-dry low. Iron medium heat while damp on back side.