- People also likedCutler and Gross's 1008 sunglasses are inspired by the grunge scene in 1990s Seattle. They have classic round frames that are handcrafted from clear Italian acetate, and are detailed with a distinctive silver-tone metal nose bridge and 100% UV-absorbing lenses the forest-green tinted hue gives them an authentic vintage finish.?
- People also likedTap a retro vibe with Cutler and Grosss 1007 sunglasses. The D-shape frames are crafted in Italy from a luxe tonal-brown tortoiseshell acetate and feature brown-tinted lenses with 100% UV protection. ?
- People also likedCutler and Grosss 0740 aviator-style sunglasses are the epitome of cool and contemporary. Theyre expertly crafted in Italy from sleek silver-tone metal, and punctuated with eye-catching electric-blue tinted lenses. Store them in the accompanying hard case when the sun has set.
- People also likedCutler and Gross's black acetate 1007 sunglasses are inspired by vintage styles. They're handmade in Italy to a sleek D-frame shape, and accented with a silver-tone nose bridge and charcoal-grey tinted lenses. The label's gold-tone logo details dot the temples.
- People also likedCutler and Grosss silver-tone metal 0740 sunglasses are one of the easiest ways to transform your look. These cool, aviator-style frames are constructed in Italy with iridescent lenses striped in orange and blue tones. Tortoiseshell acetate tips ensure comfort.
Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Sunglasses
Black acetate D-frame sunglasses. Rectangular stud detail. Handmade in Italy. 100% UV protection. Come with a hard case.
- Like it to get in stock alerts