- J Brand JeansOssie Sheer-Stripe Knit SweaterDetailsJ Brand Jeans Ossie sweater in knit with thin sheer stripes; ribbed trim. Boat neckline. Long sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Pullover style. Cotton/rayon/nylon/cashmere/viscose. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About J Brand Jeans: Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Ankle-high patent leather boots in navy blue. Almond toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Tonal stitching. Black rubber sole. Approx. 4" stacked heel.Leather. Made in France.
- Similar itemLoeffler Randall's signature leather clutch gets the rock-star treatment with polished silvertone dome studs. A sinuous drop-in crossbody chain provides a convenient carrying option when you're out on the town. Brand: LOEFFLER RANDALL. Style Name: Loeffler Randall 'Lock' Studded Leather Clutch. Style Number: 894531.
- Rebecca MinkoffWheeler Leather PantsDetailsRebecca Minkoff Wheeler leather pants has moto-style paneled leg quarters and zip-details. Rebecca Minkoff "Wheeler" leather pants with moto elements. Silvertone side-zip detail. Mid rise. Skinny leg. Front pockets; back welt pocket. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Professionally leather clean only. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Rebecca Minkoff Sky Strappy Suede Sandal in BlackDesigner About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemrianIssa Perforated Leather Clutch Bag, Black/WineDetailsRian two-tone perforated leather clutch. Golden hardware. Removable wristlet strap; 5" drop. Foldover perforated flap. Signature print lining. Inside, one zip pocket. 6"H x 13"W x 1"D. Weighs approx. 11. 5 oz. Imported. Designer About rian: Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.
- rag bone/JEANRBW 23 Leopard-Print Leather PantsDetailsrag bone/JEAN "RBW 23" leopard-print leather pants. Mid rise. Skinny leg. Front asymmetric zip pockets; back patch pockets. Cropped at ankle; side-zip cuffs. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Lambskin. Made in USA of French material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemIn a super-cuddly knit that instantly takes you to your happy place, a boatneck pullover with a slouchy, oversized fit is finished with a vented high/low hem. Brand: Free People. Style Name: Free People 'Teddy Bear' Sweater. Style Number: 820712.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Suede ankle boots in black. Pointed open toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Zip closure at inner side. Gold-tone logo plaque at heel. Slim wedge heel. Tonal leather sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4" heel. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.