- Similar itemPatent leather point-toe flat with bow detail. Patent leather upper. Point toe. Slip-on style. Leather lining. Rubber sole. Padded insole. Made in Italy. - Patent Leather Skimmer Flats
- Similar itemrag & bone's 'Britton' sweater is designed in a fall-ready palette of ivory, red, burgundy and black stripes. Knitted with touches of cozy mohair and alpaca, this crew-neck style has a slightly loose fit and thick ribbed hem. Wear yours with a polished skirt or off-duty denim. Shown here with: Maje Skirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoulder bag, Common Projects Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Multicolored mohair, alpaca and polyamide-blend.. Slips on.. 35% mohair, 35% alpaca, 30% polyamide; trim1: 76% merino wool, 19% nylon, 5% elastane; trim2: 97% viscose, 2% nylon, 1% spandex; trim3: 35% nylon, 32% mohair, 32% alpaca, 1% spandex.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemMulticolor cotton floral embroidery flare skirt from Isabela Capeto featuring a high waist, a front hook and eye fastening, a floral print, a contrast piped trim and side pockets. Color: White. Gender: Female. Pattern: Floral. Material: Cotton.
- Launched by Rei Kawakubo in 1993, Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons serves as the sartorial core of the designer's iconic global brand, exhibiting staple items with unconventional twists season after season.A trench coat with curved, shrunken sleeves and traditional detailing in smooth camel twill. Straight fit Double-breasted button closure Spread collar with hook & eye fastening Buttoned epaulets Storm flap and vented back Button-fastening flap hip pockets Voluminous bracelet sleeves with pin buckle straps Leather-covered buckle self-belt at natural waist Smooth, structured hand feel Color: Camel 100% Cotton; lining: 100% Cupro; attachment: 100% Cowhide Made in Japan
- Similar itemPatent leather point-toe flat with bow detailPatent leather upperPoint toeSlip-on styleLeather liningRubber solePadded insoleMade in Italy
- - Tanya Taylor multicolored Wixson skirt - Printed silk-chiffon - Side slit pockets, wrap-effect split front, pleated, fully lined - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back - 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester - Dry clean - Imported Mastering the art of fresh, minimalist design, Tanya Taylor's collections are defined by feminine shapes in vivid colors and prints. Based entirely in New York, the label embodies an easygoing quality that makes each piece fun to wear.
- Maison Margiela's deconstructed double-breasted trench coat is crafted of camel stretch-cotton twill layered over a partially exposed brown and multicolored herringbone plaid wool-blend flannel. Signature deconstructed tailoring. Notch lapels. Button-down epaulettes. Gun flap at front. Belt loops and buckle belt at waist. Two button-through welt side pockets. Adjustable buckle belt cuffs. Storm flap and button tab at gusseted back vent. Raw edges. Double-breasted button closure. Partially lined with silky twill. Available in Camel/Brown/Multi. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Combo: 54% wool, 33% acetate, 13% polyamide. Sleeve lining: 100% viscose. Pocket lining: 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlue wool v-neck jumper from Kenzo featuring side slits, a ribbed hem and cuffs and wavy knit long sleeves. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Material: Wool.
- - Etro multicolored skirt - Silk-crepe, jacquard - Pleated panels, fully lined - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back - Fabric1: 100% silk; fabric2: 100% viscose; fabric3: 98% viscose, 2% elastane; lining: 100% silk - Made in Italy Since its launch in 1968, family-run Etro has established itself as the style set's go-to for bold, boho-luxe looks. The Italian house is adored for its colorful yet classic designs - think breezy silk and cotton pieces in a riot of rainbow-hued prints.