- An elegantly chic black cubic zirconia cocktail ring from Lord & Taylor, featuring a clear cubic zirconia Pavé frame around the large, faceted black cubic zirconia stone and at the front sides, plus a shining sterling silver band. Item comes packaged in a classic Lord & Taylor gift box. Cubic zirconia Pavé Black cubic zirconia. Sterling silver. Ring size: 7. Imported.
- Polished hardware accents the soft bow on luxe suede MICHAEL Michael Kors ballet flats. Rubber sole. Leather: Sheepskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 5,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9
- Similar itemLafayette 148 New YorkCotton Cropped Cardigan, WhiteDetailsPaneled mixed-weave knit cardigan.Crew neckline; front zip.Three-quarter sleeves; ribbed cuffs.Front open-weave.Ribbed hem cropped at waist.Cotton; machine wash warm, lie flat.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- MajoricaWhite Pearl Cubic Zirconia RingDetailsWith a lustrous pearl center and radiant white cubic zirconia, this Majorica ring will serve all situations, perfect for becoming your signature bauble.Simulated simulated organic manmade pearl center.Sterling silver setting and slim band.Three pave cubic zirconia flank pearl.Pearl, approx. 12mm.Made in Spain.Designer About Majorica:Established in 1890 in Spain, Majorica is known for fine jewelry and fashion accessories that highlight the lustrous beauty of pearls. In true Mediterranean style, the line combines passion and simplicity in unique designs.
- Similar itemTaryn RoseBlanche Cap-Toe Net Ballerina Flat, BeigeDetailsSmooth leather and mesh net allow the foot to move naturally with the shoe.Front bow detail at squared cap-toe.Reinforced heel counter.Lightweight, breathable design maximizes comfort.Leather sole; leather insole with arch support decreases lower back fatigue.Poron cushioning provides shock absorption and spring back memory.1/2" stacked flat heel."Blanche" is imported.Designer About Taryn Rose:Orthopedic surgeon Taryn Rose began her footwear company in 1997, after years of research on foot pain resulting from ill-fitting shoes. Rose's clinical experience and sense of current style combine to create footwear ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit, yet sophisticated enough for professional looks.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, claudine or round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, logo appliqués, trimmed hemline, cardigans.
- Similar itemAdd a pop of glamour to any outfit with this ring from Michela Currone. Crafted with a faux pearl charm and pave accents accents, this ring is the perfect addition to your jewelry collection. Faux pearl accent. Pave accents. Slip on styling. Approximate measurements: 1/2" W x 1/2" L. Metal. Imported.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather or other. Sole: Rubber. Add style to your wardrobe with these lovely ballet flats! ballerina. Petite bow detail. Metallic trim. Round toe. Heel height: 0.25 In.
- Similar itemMichael SimonTropical Floral-Print Bead-Trim CardiganDetailsTropical floral-print knit with beaded trim.Jewel neckline; hook-and-eye closure.Three-quarter sleeves. Front faux pockets at chest and waist. Slim fit. Hem cropped at hip.Cotton/viscose/nylon.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.