- Similar itemLook perennially chic in this always-classic trench coat from Burberry. Lightweight cotton woven. Spread collar with hook closure at neck. Button shoulder epaulettes; Buttoned front and back storm flaps. Long sleeves with buckle cuffs. Double-breasted button closure. Dual buttoned slit side pockets; Detachable belt with D-ring detail. Back vent. Full plaid lining. Size 4 measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean; United Kingdom;
- Cool two-tone coloring lends an urbane edge to these patchwork skinnies from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Dark wash denim with black patches, classic five-pocket style, button closure, belt loops. Extra slim fit. Style with a chunky knit pullover and ankle boots or a graphic print tee and high-tops. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemPurple suede ankle boots from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe, a side zip, a platform, a nude sole and a stiletto heel.
- Similar itemHaute HippieLong-Sleeve Cowl-Neck Blouse with Cutout BackDetailsRomantic billowing at the neck and a cutout back makes this Haute Hippie blouse an exuberant treat in your wardrobe. Ombre georgette blouse by Haute Hippie. Cowl neckline. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Boxy silhouette. Pullover style; large, round cutout on back. Silk; dry clean. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Contrast buttons and sleek leather accents lend graphic interest to an otherwise classic cotton trenchcoat. Convertible collar Double-breasted Stud-tab epaulettes Long sleeves Pintab cuffs Removable waist belt Side button besom pockets Back storm flap Center back vent Cotton lining About 34" from shoulder to hem
- Haute HippieDitsy Leopard-Print Silk BlouseDetailsHaute Hippie blouse in leopard-print georgette. Split cowl neckline. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Loose silhouette. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported. Designer About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Similar itemMetal Applications,Zip closure,Narrow toeline,Leather/rubber sole,Spike heel,Protective shoe bag. Material:Leather
- Similar itemThese leg-lengthening, smooth-fitting jeans ensure a streamlined finish for your casual look. Belt loops and button at self waist Zip front Five-pocket style Rise, about 8?" Inseam, about 30" Leg opening, about 11?" Cotton/Rayon Machine wash Made in USA
- Halston HeritageSlit-Shoulder Layered Silk BlouseDetailsHalston Heritage chiffon blouse. Round neckline with gunmetal hardware and slit details. Three-quarter slit sleeves. Loose, layered silhouette. Back zip. Polyester. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.