I was tagged by @thelovelyprep she is amazing and one of besties in real life go follow her right now!
1. How long have you been dancing?
i've been dancing for about 3 years.
2. What got you into dancing?
After I quit theater I realized that acting isn't really for me, when I had been focusing on that for a long time. I discovered that dance was what I really loved.
3. What dancer(s) inspire you?
Chloe Lukasiak, Mia Diaz, Brittany Pent and my teachers!
4. Do you hope to become a proffesional dancer?
No, it's just my passion as a hobby.
5. Why do you love to dance?
I can just let go of the things that frustrate or worry me( school, family or friend issues etc) and just feel free.
6. What kind of emotions do you feel/give off when you dance?
Mostly just happiness or frustration if I don't really wanna go to dance that day hehe
7. Do you hope to inspire others to dance too?
I don't think that I personally have the ability to inspire someone to dance but yes I hope more people get into it and realize that it takes both an athlete and an artist.
8. What are some of your goals for dance?
To work my butt off over the summer and get on the competition team.
9. do you take any other styles of dance or not? If not, would you like to try any other style?
I take ballet, jazz and hip hop. I would love to try modern, it seems really cool:)
10. How do you feel when you perform?
Excited and anxious but then relieved and proud of what I accomplished.
11. What keeps you from not quitting dance, in other words: what inspires you to keep on dancing?
I've never thought about quitting, I probably won't stop until I graduate!
12. Do you have any dancer role models?
Just the ones I listed above:) and I met Chloe and got to watch her dance which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!
13. what is your favorite part about Dancing?
Probably ballet turns and jazz leaps.
Whoever dances or wants to is tagged to do this