- "I'm a huge fan of Target's designer collaborations—it always blows me away that you can walk into this mega-big-box store and walk out with a piece of Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, or (coming soon!) Prabal Gurung for under $30." — @polyvore-editorial
Sleeveless Blouse, $27; Pleated Skirt, $30; Lace Miniaudiere, $35; Floral Earrings in Dresden Blue, $15; Bangles, $17 each; Wedge Sandals, $30
Photo courtesy of Target.
- "I'm also really into Cheap Monday—an H&M spin-off that sells edgier, more conceptual basics—for affordable cotton jersey everyday tees and dresses." — @polyvore-editorial
Rounded neckline and Cheap Monday print to the front. Made of 100% Cotton. Model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size Small.
- "In my spare time, you'll find me trawling ASOS's, Topshop's, Miss Selfridge's, and Uniqlo's websites for great online deals." — @polyvore-editorial
Platform ankle boot with Chloe's signature "Charms" print in leather and suede laser cut and exposed zip fastening. Heel height approx 5.5". 100% leather upper, lining and sole. Do not wash. Each shoe in the CJG range is made from carefully selected materials of the best quality and has Chloe's signature green "Charms" soles. Every pair comes with a note from Chloe letting you know the best way to care for your new shoes. **PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS PART OF OUR DESIGNERS COLLECTION, AND IS ONLY RETURNABLE TO OUR WEBSITE. STORES WILL BE UNABLE TO REFUND THIS ITEM FOR YOU.
- "I think the strongest accessories trends right now are the utilitarian ones that become indispensible. I'm obsessed with Warby Parker's nerdy-retro glasses (even though I don't wear glasses)." — @polyvore-editorial
Whether you prefer your nose buried in a book or a cocktail, Mallory’s erudite profile adds a dash of intelligence to any activity.
- "I also love smart-looking, medium-sized structured handbags (giant, slouchy bags and tiny clutches come and go)." — @polyvore-editorial
Briefcase styling defines a color-blocked satchel with piped leather contrast trim and a single rolled handle. An optional, adjustable strap adds a convenient carrying option. Color(s): black/ natural. Brand: REBECCA MINKOFF. Style Name: Rebecca Minkoff 'Brett' Colorblock Satchel. Style Number: 598612.