- "Daniel Feng Prewett, 21.
Honest, loyal, hard working and ambitious." — @anatz
- "Occupation: healer in training at St. Mungo's. Soon to graduate - with flying colors." — @anatz
- Dracula T-Shirt Bela Lugosi Goth Horror Vampires S-XXXL in Clothes, Shoes & Accessories, Men's Clothing, T-Shirts | eBay
- "Formerly Hufflepuff perfect and head boy." — @anatz
- Men's Series 800 Retrograde Chronograph watch in performance steel. By Movado. Case size: 42mm. Performance steel case and bracelet. Black aluminum bezel. Black dial. Swiss quartz movement. Made in Switzerland. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced. 2 Year limited warranty.
- "Fascinated with muggle medicine." — @anatz
- Hufflepuff cardigan. V-neck. Button front. Embroidered house logo to hem. Contrast stripe to hem and cuffs. Pure wool. Hand wash.
- "Favorite class when in Hogwarts - Potions." — @anatz
- "Wand - Rowan and dragon heart-string, 13 1/2'', unyielding." — @anatz
Page 2: Name- Fred Weasley ll Age- 18 Gender-Male SO-Straight Family- (In school) His younger sister Roxanne. ( at home) His father and mother George and An
- "Origin: Half blood (part pure blood, part muggle born)." — @anatz
- Model wears a size M. Red and navy woven hooded jumper. Crew neck. Placket with single mother-of-pearl button. Ribbed navy inserts in cuffs. Grey marl trim inside neck. Appliqued white logo tab. Pure cotton. Machine wash.
- "Annoyingly good at wizarding chess." — @anatz
- "While he is a true Hufflepuff, his patience doesn't stretch as far as to tolerating fools." — @anatz
- "Consumes inhuman amounts of tea on a daily basis." — @anatz
I’m a 15 year old British girl and I suck at introducing myself, so this will have to do.
- Vans are UNISEX, but are displayed in US MENS sizing. For women’s sizing go down 1.5 sizes. We suggest to round up- if you are usually a women’s 9, the US MENS 8 should suffice.
- "Adores his girl friend - Emily Cooper, another healer in training. She has him wrapped around her little finger. Luckily for him, she doesn't abuse her power over him - too much..." — @anatz