Shop this look
- Similar itemBring decadent style to your home with this stunning Rue Royale side table from Ralph Lauren Home. Crafted from brass with faux bamboo legs, it features a black marble top adding opulent style to any room it’s placed in. Also available in stainless steel, it’s a welcome addition to any home bringing luxurious charm to everyday life. Key features: * Material: brass, black marble * Dimensions: 17x17x22”/43.2x43.2x55.9cm * Faux bamboo brass legs * Stunning black marble base * More Ralph Lauren home accessories available
- Similar itemRedford House's Abigail armchair melds rustic and modern styles. A rush woven seat and back adds charming style atop a classic frame, complete with a cushion for comfort and character. Available in many fabric and finish options. Shown in Black Satin finish with Natural Denim cushion. Includes one cushion with foam core and 90/10 feather-down insert in down-proof ticking. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Hand-finished nature and use of high-quality lacquer dye lots account for potential color and texture variances. Email email@example.com for COM fabric details. 34"W x 30"D x 41‚Äö√Ñ√πH. Seat: 30"W x 25‚Äö√Ñ√πD. Arm: 26.5‚Äö√Ñ√πH. Seat cushion: 24"W x 26"D x 5‚Äö√Ñ√πH. Pillow: 24"W x 26"D x 5‚Äö√Ñ√πH.
- Jibe-ho! X marks the spot! Although it may look like the shelf and drawer of Stanley Furniture's Coastal Living Resort Windward Dune End Table are floating at first glance, they are really anchored in to the curved-X legs. The open and airy design speaks to its coastal roots, where casual elegance and beachside cottage intersect. Accent a cream-colored sofa with this side table or place it next to the bed for a calming room. One drawer with contemporary bar pull handle One shelf below Part of the Coastal Living Resort collection and slightly distressed
- Similar itemBernhardt Sariah Side Table DetailsWhether your style is formal or casual, this distinctive side table brings an abundance of personality to room decor. Inlaid bone in a herringbone pattern. Adjustable glides. 28.25"Sq. x 26"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 52 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Designer About Bernhardt: Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States. Color: IVORY. Material: Inlaid bone in Herringbone pattern..
- Both rustic and modern, this substantial square armchair is ideal for reading, conversations and long, relaxing evenings with your family and friends. Five slabs of stacked, solid wood with oak veneers form the functional arms and natural frame of the stylish seat. Light taupe upholstery adds a neutral tone to this minimalist chair. 26 inches high x 30.5 inches wide x 32.75 inches deep. Constructed from solid wood with oak veneers. Antique oak finishing. Light flax taupe upholstery. Seat cushion is a foam insert with dacron wrapping.
- From our elegant collection of occasional pieces in polished stainless steel and white Carrera marble: this beautiful centerpiece for a conservation area. The 42”-round cocktail table has a sleek metal X-base that showcases the rich Italian marble. We love the marble’s subtle combination of natural shades from white to gray, which could be the inspiration for a calming tone-on-tone color scheme for a room or a serene element in a more eclectic mix of materials and hues. The collection also includes a 54” rectangular marble-topped cocktail table, as well as a side table, console table and versatile étagère.
- Similar itemA stately accent piece that pairs beautifully with other mid-century furnishings, the Marble Top Contempo Table offers tailored lines and a compact footprint. With polished brass legs and a natural stone top in palest grey, this fantastic piece enhances any room. Round accent table. Brass legs and base. Pale grey marble top.
- Similar itemElegant yet casual, this French-inspired lounge chair will bring a calming effect into your home. Hand crafted from solid wood, this caned chair and ottoman chaise lounge features a caned back and side arms that are given a soft bleached finish for a vintage look. The burlap lower cushions contrasts beautifully with the natural linen down upper cushions and throw pillows. Just imagine yourself sinking into this comfy lounge chair with a good book and fresh beverage. Hardwood frame in bleached wood finish. Down blend cushions and loose pillows in natural fabric. Cushion covers are dry clean only.
- Similar itemBarclay Butera Alfred Side Table Details Side table made of mahogany, mindi, and engineered hardwoods. Hand-painted finish. Three tiers; cane insets in two lower tiers. 24"Sq. x 28"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 42 lbs. Please note that these items may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Barclay Butera: Designer Barclay Butera's style grounds itself in European, American, and Eastern influences with a contemporary twist. Butera finds inspiration in everything from clothing to accessories, as well as within all cultures. Each Barclay Butera piece is handmade, hand upholstered, and hand finished. "When you strip a product down, you find the integrity of the product," states Butera. "I sell long-lasting pieces, ones you can be proud to own." Butera also sends all leftover raw materials back to the provider for recycling. Color: BROWN.
- Classic and coastal meets floral and festive in this handcrafted blue cast stone and scallop shell mosaic. The hourglass shape creates an unexpected side table or nightstand. It can also be used as a stylish stool in a sunroom or beach cottage. 18 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from stone. Finished in inlaid blue and white shells. Hand-cut intricate floral pattern. Use as a table or a stool.
- Similar itemFrom our elegant collection of occasional pieces in polished stainless steel and white Carrera marble: this beautiful centerpiece for a conservation area. The 54”-wide rectangular cocktail table has a sleek metal base that showcases the rich Italian marble. We love its subtle combination of natural shades from white to gray, which could be the inspiration for a calming tone-on-tone color scheme for a room or a serene element in a more eclectic mix of materials and hues. The collection also includes a 42”-round marble-topped cocktail table, as well as a side table, console table, and versatile étagère.
- Similar itemThe Elle armchair presents modern style with a retro touch. Metallic brass arms become this customizable furnishing's focal point, complementing nailhead backing to presents vintage influence. Available in many custom fabrics. Shown in Delphi Flax fabric. Standard with small brass nails around outside back as shown to finish upholstery around arm. High-resiliency soy based foam cushion wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking (contain at least 10% natural plant-based materials) Kiln-dried frame made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored. Wipe down frame with soft, dry cloth and spot clean fabric. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 30"W x 36"D x 33.5"H. Seat: 21"D x 19"H. Arm: 21.5"W (in-arm) x 23.5"H. Back rail: 30"H.