- Similar itemFlos – innovative luxury lighting. Spun Light Floor Lamp - White. Height: 1766mm. Bulb: 1 x MAX 230W E27 HSGS. Shade diameter: 500mm. Sleek and stylish floor lamp. Designed by Sebastian Wrong in 2003. Available in white and black finishes. Electronic dimmer on power cable. More luxury lighting from Flos available.
- Similar itemFirst-class seating. Bentley recliner is well-proportioned, simple, and comfortable. Its smooth rolled arms stand out in vivid contrast to the straight lines of its back. The effect is dynamic and smart. Tailor it with one of our hundreds of fabrics or leathers. Tight back. Semi-attached seat cushion. Welted. Walnut finished legs. Minimum placement from wall: 13" 61" when fully opened. Available in fabric. To view the In-Stock Express Bentley leather recliner,
- Similar itemClassic club chair is destined to be the most sought-after seat in the house. Crafted of character-filled full-grain leather in a smokey hue, Royce has a smooth sweep to its lines and a casual alter ego that leans back and stretches out into full relaxation, complete with elevated foot rest. Plump tight back and deep seat cushion provides sink-in comfort to relax with a great book, a single malt or watching the big game. After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order. Leather with self-welt detail. Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam wrapped in feather-down blend encased in downproof ticking. Tight back is soy-based polyfoam with fiber. Hardwood legs finished in fossil. Synthetic webbing. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Similar itemThe latest edition of the highly praised TMC lamp by Miguel Mila for Santa & Cole appears in 2011, at the age of 50, recovering important details from the original design and incorporating definitive improvements into the characteristic height-adjustable system of its circular shade. The definitive edition, according to its author. Chrome-plated metal structure in the upper part. Height adjustable white methacrylate shade. The light is switched on and off by pulling lightly on the cable.
- Similar itemArch rival. A simple brushed round nickel base grounds a wide sweeping arc over six feet high, culminating in a slim ring of cotton/poly with naturally occurring linen slubs. Matching fabric diffuser conceals bulb, softens the glow. Full-range dimmer adds to the light show. A dramatic arc over sofa or chaise. Or a novel un-chandelier over the dining table. Foot dimmer switch. 150W bulb (not included). Details and Dimensions: Big dipper arc floor lamp. 68"Wx18"Dx83"H. Handmade steel base with brushed-nickel finish. Off-white cotton shade has diffuser. 23W dimmable CFL included; also accommodates 150W max. Incandescent bulb (not included) learn more. Foot dimmer switch. ETL-listed learn more. Made in China. Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. Standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. Or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Overall Dimensions: Width: 68" Depth: 18" Height: 83" Overall Arm Not Extended: Width: 65.5" Depth: 18" Height: 85.75" Shade: Height: 10" Diameter: 18" Base: Height: 2.25" Diameter: 15" Shade To Floor Fully Extended: Height: 66" Shade To Floor Not Extended: Height: 71"
- Similar itemClassic, inviting, and versatile, with the chameleonlike ability to fit in just about anywhere. Conor's rolled panel arms lend a traditional air. Dress these pieces up from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers and make them country chic or simply grand delightfully comfortable in any case and choose tapered feet for a tailored look or spool feet for a touch of tradition. Semi-attached back pillow. Attached seat cushion. Removable legs. 2" from wall placement. 62" fully opened. To view the In-Stock Conor Leather Recliner, Also available in fabric.
- The sculpted high back and slightly flared, rolled arms of this club-style chair soften the more contemporary profile created by its double-flared, tapered legs. It’s capable of three positions: upright, TV, and fully reclined, and in a rustic, dark brown, top-grain leather, it offers sink-right-in comfort. In-Stock options shown: Devine/Acorn (L4174) leather, Northwood (945) finish on legs. Attached back and seat cushion. Welting. 26" placement from wall, 64"d when fully opened. To view the custom Paloma Leather Recliner,
- Similar itemDesign Achille & Pierre Giacomo Castiglioni, 1962. Marble, stainless steel, aluminum. Made in Italy by Flos. A street light inspired the iconic "Arco", a suspension lamp that sits on the floor on an extremely heavy marble base. The hole in the base is to insert a sturdy broomstick for carrying. Castiglioni once said of the base: "Our first idea was concrete, but we chose marble because it gave us the same weight in a smaller volume and a better finish for a lower cost. Nothing in Arco is decorative. Even the bevelled corners of the base are functional, they avoid sharp angles, which could be dangerous." Castiglioni designed Arco exclusively for flos and has been in continuous production since 1962. Achille Castiglioni's imaginative forms and simplistic designs have made him one of the most influential figures in Italian design. His works are represented in museums all over the world. MoMA in New York features 14 of his works. He has also been the recipient of numerous awards, including 9 Compasso d'Oro. To mark the fiftieth birthday of the Arco, which also coincides with the the company's fiftieth anniversary, FLOS pays tribute to its best-known lamp by launching a new version, the Arco LED, enhanced with the most advanced and high performance lighting technology. Arco is a design landmark which continues to inspire and excite new generations. 95" H | 74.6" - 78.6" reach | base: 21.5" h | 9.4" d | shade: 11.5" dia. 1X100w incandescent or 1 multichip LED (2700K, 1150lm - with dimmer) bulb included.
- Similar itemDesign Philippe Starck, 2007. Aluminum, plastic & fabric. Made in Italy by Flos. "A magic bookcase where the books take flight towards the light" -Phillipe Starck. Only a visionary mind like Philippe Starck's could imagine a floor lamp like Biblioteque Nationale. The French designer, like a contemporary wizard with the power to animate objects, imagines a fairy tale bookcase where the books pirouette and take flight towards the light. This lamp, without sacrificing formal rigor and simplicity, which are constant features in Starck's work, perfectly expresses the tastes and needs of everyday lives comprising multi-function, dynamic objects. Starck created small shelves on the main stem for books and other articles. He has also extended its functions with a USB connector to recharge popular smartphones. Having it near us facilitates our daily habits of reading, making telephone calls or relaxing. A surreal addition to settings, Bibliotheque Nationale. Seems to fulfill our simplest but most fundamental desires, with that magic that is often a feature of Starck's creations. As one of the best-known contemporary designers in the world, Philippe Starck has placed honesty and integrity at the core of his designs producing quality products with longevity & durability. He seems to understand, better than others our dreams, our desires, our needs, and our responsibility to the future, as well as the overriding need to respect his fellow citizens by making his work a political and civic act. Bibliotheque Nationale floor lamp offers diffused light and features a chrome-plated base & stem with a plastic or cloth shade and moveable steel shelves. Resistive dimmer wired on cord for 0-100% light adjustment. 59" H | shade: 15.75" w | cord: 79" L. Requires 1x100W BT-15 Medium Frosted Halogen bulb.