- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Similar itemCandela's Crawley Lace Crop Top captures the cropped trend of the season while maintaining feminine elegance; Romantic red lace; Rounded neckline with back keyhole and single button closure; Three quarter length sleeves; Detachable cropped lining/slip. 100% Nylon. Dry clean.
- Oscar de la RentaBow-Front Cocktail BlazerDetailsCocktail jacket by Oscar de la Renta with self-tie bow closure. Flap collar; ruffled front. Long sleeves. Fitted. Lined-stitched border. Silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemBurberry London's versatile pencil skirt features luxe leather trim and added stretch for an elevated take on the wardrobe essential. Virgin wool/polyamide/nylon/elastane; trim: lamb leather; lining: acetate/polyester. Dry clean. Fitted silhouette, leather trim at front seams, concealed back zip, lined.
- THE ROWOdex Shawl-Collar BlazerDetailsWoven cotton-silk with dark contrast trim. Tailored silhouette falls to thigh. Rounded shawl collar; long sleeves. Open front; hook-and-eye closure. Front welt pockets. Cotton/silk/spandex. Made in the USA of Italian material. Designer About the Row: Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemElie SaabLe Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray, 3. 0 fl. oz. DetailsA harmony of white flowers, cedar woods and a drop of honey create an encounter as feminine as the trail of an evening gown. An addictive, refined fragrance with a Mediterranean spirit. The exceptional in the everyday. 3. 0 oz. /90mLDesigner About Elie Saab: From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- Similar itemComposition: 57% Triacetate, 43% Polyester, Polyamide, Silk. Details: satin, no appliqués, solid color, classic neckline, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, front closure, button closing, no pockets, two breast pockets.
- Similar itemEffortlessly flatter your form with this simply stunning skirt. Sits above waist. Floral print detailing. Pencil. Concealed side seam zipper closure. Snap button closures at lower side seam. Self/Contrast: Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Spandex ponte. Lining: Polyester crepe de chine. Machine Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 29.25" from shoulder to hem. Hits below the knee. Formfitting through mid-thigh. Slight stretch. Fits true to size.
- MagaschoniTextured Jacquard Leather-Trim JacketDetailsAs elegant as a cocktail dress, this Magaschoni jacket asserts power, wielding lace, leather and a tailored fit. Lace jacquard with knit and leather panels. Crew neckline; two-way front zip. Peplum waist with slit pocket detail. Hem hits at hip. Acrylic/polyester/nylon/spandex; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Magaschoni: The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.