- Donna KaranMid-Weight Cashmere Cocoon Jacket, RedDetailsMid-weight cashmere knit.Shawl collar; open front.Dropped shoulder; long sleeves.Cocoon silhouette with cutaway hem.Hidden pockets.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemComposition: 57% Triacetate, 43% Polyester, Polyamide, Silk. Details: satin, no appliqués, solid color, classic neckline, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, front closure, button closing, no pockets, two breast pockets.
- Arzu KaprolPython-Print Leather Pencil SkirtDetailsPlease your penchant for python with this Arzu Kaprol pencil skirt. Its mix of textures will pair well with suede pumps. Pencil skirt by Arzu Kaprol features stretch python front; lambskin leather back.Approx. 26.5"L.High waist sits at the navel.Formfitting pencil silhouette.Knee length.Back vent.Hidden back zip.Unlined.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Joie Bonnie Suede Lace-Up SandalPlease note: Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.Designer About Arzu Kaprol:Turkish designer Arzu Kaprol defines design as fashion architecture, creating modern apparel with an eye for detail and form. After successfully opening several retail stores in her home country, Kaprol debuted at Paris Fashion Week in 2011. Her ready-to-wear collection has a focus on form-flattering and forward-thinking tailoring, and features signature motifs like precise twists and pleats on sensual evening gowns, distinctive party frocks, and versatile separates.
- Similar itemElie SaabLe Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.0 fl. oz.DetailsA harmony of white flowers, cedar woods and a drop of honey create an encounter as feminine as the trail of an evening gown.An addictive, refined fragrance with a Mediterranean spirit. The exceptional in the everyday.3.0 oz./90mLDesigner About Elie Saab:From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- Similar itemCandela's Crawley Lace Crop Top captures the cropped trend of the season while maintaining feminine elegance; Romantic red lace; Rounded neckline with back keyhole and single button closure; Three quarter length sleeves; Detachable cropped lining/slip. 100% Nylon. Dry clean.
- MagaschoniTextured Jacquard Leather-Trim JacketDetailsAs elegant as a cocktail dress, this Magaschoni jacket asserts power, wielding lace, leather and a tailored fit. Lace jacquard with knit and leather panels. Crew neckline; two-way front zip. Peplum waist with slit pocket detail. Hem hits at hip. Acrylic/polyester/nylon/spandex; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Magaschoni:The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Versace CollectionHigh-Waist Leopard Scroll Printed Skirt, Red/Black/MultiDetailsVersace Collection leopard and scroll-printed cady skirt.Approx. 24"L front, 24 1/2"L back.High waist sits above the navel.Formfitting pencil silhouette.Knee length.Hidden back zip.Viscose/spandex.Viscose/PBT polymer lining.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Buckled Open-Toe Cage Bootie in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Versace:Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.
- Similar itemLela RoseHigh-Waist Pencil Skirt, IvoryDetailsPencil skirt by Lela Rose.Approx. 24"L from high waist to hem of skirt (measurement taken from size 2).Formfitting silhouette.Knee length; back kick pleat.Hidden back zip.Polyester/viscose/spandex.Silk trim.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.