- Free People has officially launched its November 2015 catalog full of top models and gorgeous editorials. First, we take a look at Taylor Hill in a shoot called, ‘Moonlight Magic’. The brunette stunner poses in dreamy silhouettes with sheer fabrics and beaded dresses perfect for the holiday season. With her hair in undone waves and …
- Following up her smile-filled cover for Vogue Paris, rising star Anna Ewers appears in the August 2015 cover story from Vogue China. The blonde beauty and Brigitte Bardot lookalike was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier in autumnal styles selected by fashion editor Daniela Paudice. With her hair in tousled waves and sporting a red lipstick shade, […]
- Alexis Foley is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- Photography: An Le Styled by: Nick Nelson Makeup: Hung Vanngo Hair: Keith Carpenter Nails: Natalie Pavloski Model: Taylor Hill
- French actress and model Laetitia Casta is red-hot in a cover story by Patrick Demarchelier for the October issue of Tatler Russia, styled by Anya Ziourova. Laetitia wears looks from Prada, Lanvin, Dior and Roberto Cavalli.
- Diana Farkhullina for Elle Vietnam
- un blog amical pour vous aider pour vos creations
- Steampunk Victorian Olive Khaki Hitched High Collar Bustle Top 14 Romantic Goth in Clothes, Shoes & Accessories, Women's Clothing, Tops & Shirts | eBay
- Bolero Farfalla, size S - M, victorian shrug, steampunk noir, goth, black lace, Somnia Romantica by Marjolein TurinItem: This Bolero or shrug is inspired by late Victorian fashion, adjusted to own design. It's made of a lovely patterned fabric, decorated with trim around the biceps and lots of vintage lace. It can be an addition to a Victorian, steampunk, fantasy or any (dark-) romantic wardrobe! Shipping: This item is ready to ship! You'll receive the very item in the pictures. I live in The Netherlands and I ship twice a week, assigned & insured. Shipping outside the EU takes about 1-3 weeks from door to door! If you need an item before a specific date, please contact me I'll tell you what is possible! Please check these measurements before purchase: Upper arm circumference max 12 (30 cm) Bust circumference max 37" (94 cm)) shoulder width (shoulder seam shoulder seam, puff sleeve not included) 15 " (38 cm) (approx size S M) For more measurements you can send me a message. A measuring guide can be found under "additional information" here:
- This Pin was discovered by Lindsey Ma. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Von LYKKELIG. Im Lagen-Look. Mit Carmenausschnitt, Gummizug in der Taille und separatem Spaghettitop. Länge ca. 70cm. 70% Baumwolle, 30% Polyamid. Top: 96% Viskose, 4% Elasthan.
- Buy 'She knew she could fly' by Catrin Welz-Stein as a Greeting Card, Photographic Print, Matted Print, Mounted Print, Canvas Print, Framed Print, or Poster
- A Radical Reaction Beware of false teachers. Paul warned us about danger from within. There is always more danger from termites in the foundation than of storms against the roof. The storms, more...
- female - 19 years - germany
- Piccsy website
- Calling someone fat won't make you skinny
but calling someone skinny won't change someone's confidence level.
- i'm carleigh a.k.a katherine pierce. ♡
- Ailurophilia is the "love of cats." The most popular names for female cats in the U.S. are Missy, Misty,
Muffin, Patches, Fluffy, Tabitha, Tigger, Pumpkin and Samantha. People who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks. 21% of dogs and 7% of cats snore. A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The average house cat spends approximately 10,950 hours purring in a lifetime. A cat can live twenty or more years. The average age for an indoor cat is 15 years, while the average age for an outdoor cat is only 3 to 5 years. The oldest cat on record was Puss, from England, who died in 1939
just one day after her 36th birthday. (We wish we could have them all
that long!) Most cats have no eyelashes. Cat's fur easily becomes charged with electricity and sparks
can be seen if their fur is rubbed in the dark. Cats purr at 26 cycles per second, the same as an idling diesel engine. A cat cannot see directly under its nose. If your cat is near you, and her tail is quivering, this is the
greatest expression of love your cat can give you. If her tail starts
thrashing, her mood has changed --- Time to distance yourself from her. A cat keeps purring, no matter if it is inhaling or exhaling. Cats have five toes on each front paw, but only four toes on each back paw. A cat's arching back is part of a complex body language system. The cat was domesticated over 4,000 years ago. All cats are members of the family Felidae. A house cat spends 70% of its time sleeping. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. There is no single cat called the panther. The name is
commonly applied to the leopard, puma and the jaguar. Cats have true fur, in that they have both an undercoat and an outer coat. The cat was the symbol of liberty in ancient Rome. The first cat show was held in 1895 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. The nose pad of a cat is ridged in a pattern that is unique, just like the fingerprint of a human. Cats do not think that they are little people. They think that we are big cats. Calico cats are almost always female. Cats knead with their paws when they're happy. During her productive life, one female cat could have more than 100 kittens. In 1952, a Texas Tabby named Dusty set the record by having more than 420 kittens before having her last litter at age 18. The largest known litter (with all surviving) was that of a Persian
in South Africa named Bluebell. Bluebell gave birth to 14 kittens in
one litter! A single pair of cats and their kittens can produce as many as 420,000 kittens in just 7 years. Cats have 290 bones in their bodies, and 517 muscles. A cat's normal body temperature is 101.5 degrees. This is slightly warmer than a humans. A falling cat will always right itself in a precise order. First the
head will rotate, then the spine will twist and the rear legs will
align, then the cat will arch its back to lessen the impact of the
landing. Give your cat a quality scratching post to deter her from scratching
your furniture. Still scratching? Try putting lemon scent or orange
scent on the area. Cats hate these smells.
- I was involved in a discussion the other day regarding chain gangs. One of the people in the discussion considered the idea of jail work chain gangs as a modern
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- A dramatic black butterfly! This one is a rich black. This is an archival fine art giclee print of my original watercolor painting. Select the size you need. Printed with premium pigment inks on archival, acid free, Arches Velin Museum Fine Art paper. Print is sold without a mat or frame and is protected in an acetate envelope. Our paintings, prints or photographs will come to you packaged securely and nicely presented , whether this is a gift for you or someone else. Print sizes are the print area dimensions. There is a margin around the print areas so the paper size is larger. This is to accommodate matting. 5" x 7" print area is on 8" x 10" paper. 8" x 10" print area is on 8 1/2" x 11" paper. 11" x 14" print area is on 12" x 15" paper. We ship quickly with USPS tracking included.
- We're loving the black trend that's been emerging in home decor lately, as evidence by numerous posts, like here and here. But if you can't paint your walls or want to introduce the trend in moderation, we like the style of these wall ornaments from Eden and Eden...
- This is a general copyright template. The user who uploaded the corresponding file is unsure...
- Electric Lady - Sebastian Kim amplifies the pages of Numéro's August issue with this dynamic editorial featuring Nadja Bender. Stylist Charles Varenne crea
- This wonderful choker from Jose and Maria Barrera is composed of gunmetal black plated metal with a floral design adorned with black Austrian crystals. Measures 3 1/2 at the widest point and is adjustable from 13 to 16 with a hook clasp in the back.
- un blog amical pour vous aider pour vos creations
- BLOG DE PARTAGE,TUBES ELEMENTS SCRAP
CADRE DIGISCRAP CREATION
- My life in art where I'll be sharing my art dolls and other projects that I'm working on.
- Nadia; 16 years of age; Indonesian. "Find what you love, and do it for the rest of your life " - Matthew Gray Gubler. enjoy. nothing here is mine unless stated so, or is watermarked with my url. my...
- I dig music, enjoy. Ask / Submit / Random / Email / Twitter / Artists
- Juliana Schurig in 'Paris By Night'...
- Фото автора Cadi на Яндекс.Фотках
- Vimity, the professional network for the visual media industry
- BIENVENUE A VOUS CE BLOG EST FAIT POUR VOUS AIDER A VOS CREATIONS ET DECO BLOG
- Black Widow: Poison Embossed Tag - Embossed Die-Cuts vary in size but are approximately 3 x 4 ...
- Фото автора клипарта_скрапа на Яндекс.Фотках
- Short necklace by Lola Rose. Featuring a multifaceted heart shaped agate pendant, a beaded necklace and a branded presentation pouch.