- Similar itemCrafted of ribbed crepe, Vince's jacket is designed with supple lambskin sleeves and an edgy asymmetric zip closure. Rib-knit insets at sleeves, raised seams, on-seam pockets, leather-trimmed matte black zipper . Asymmetric zip-front closure . Available in Black . Wool/leather . Specialty care . Imported . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemMeticulously hand-cut Cubic Zirconia stones sparkle with perfection on this cubic zirconia by Kenneth Jay Lane brooch, whose versatile beauty can be enjoyed in various forms--pinned to a sweater, jacket, bag, or scarf. Pin stem with safety clasp Imported
- Similar itemMulticoloured zig zag print umbrella from Missoni Vintage featuring a wooden handle. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemOff-white silk-satin. Gold chain-trimmed straps, ruched top, draped split skirt, internal boned corset with underwired molded cups and gummed strip. Exposed zip fastening along back. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. No bra is required due to internal structure. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Feel classic yet comfortable in this timeless jacket by Theory! Mid-weight goat leather and wool blend knit. Rounded neckline; Concealed asymmetrical button closure with dual zip front. Dual angled snap pockets at waist. Goat leather channeling at back of sleeve and base of rear. Long sleeve. Rounded hem. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 20'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; May vary by size. Shell: 63% Viscose / 27% Virgin Wool / 8% Elasthane / 2% Polyamide; Combo 1: 79% Virgin Wool / 19% Polyamide / 2% Elastane; Combo 2: 100% Goat Leather; Lining: 94% Polyester / 6% Polyurethane; Padding: 100% Polyester; Imported;
- Similar itemIn an embroidery shop in India I found plenty of these antique Air force army emblems. I decided to transform them into the shape of a skull with wings by adding eyes made of two garnets in the middle of the parachute. The emblem's setting and the brooch system are in silver. Size: W5,5 H2 x L1 cm During my stay in India in 2008, I worked with indian embroiders. In India, handmade embroidery is currently used to realise badges and emblems. First, I recycled old embroideries that I found in the workshop. Then I designed new patterns. My desire is to use this ancient handmade work, which has almost disappeared in the West and was replaced by factories, in order to give it a new value and update it.Most of the time, I chose images which denounce the madness of our modern society, but was also inspired by symbols of India.
- Similar itemGreen geometric print umbrella from Missoni Vintage featuring a button fastening strap and a brown wooden handle. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBadgley Mischka ivory gown. Silk-chiffon. Pleated bust, boned lace bodice, draped skirt, train, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along back. 100% silk; lining: 97% polyester, 3% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemAlexis Bittar translates a feminine-funk aesthetic into a punk pin of softly-draped lucite studded in a bloom of precious gems. Gold tone–plated brass/lucite/Swarovski crystal/chrysophrase/jasper. Made in USA. 2.5"L. Locking pin closure. Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.