- Notte by Marchesa pastel-pink gown. Crepe. Silk-chiffon overlay, ruched bust, tulle-paneled waist, bead, crystal and sequin embellishments, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening along back. 100% silk; trim: 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Designer color: Oyster. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up. Fitted at the bust, loose at the waist and hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Beautiful Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Brooch, designed as a Floral Wreath. Marked on back with the GJ in a dotted oval, Georg Jensen (used between 1933 and 1944) with Georg Jensen Mark, STERLING 925 S DENMARK.42 plus Georg Jensen Signature 1904-1994. A tradition of Splendid Silver, add a touch of endless style to any outfit!
- Similar itemBurberry Regent Solid Check Umbrella. Brand: Burberry Materials: Polyester with Leather Handle. Open Dimensions: 48 inches wide. Closed Dimensions: 37 inches long
- This long sleeve Rosetta Getty top is rendered in wool and features an asymmetrical button up design with a pointed collar and front welt pockets. Please note: Item is returnable
- Dolce & Gabbana's romantic, Italian-made gown is printed with blossoming red roses. This stunning piece is crafted from silk-chiffon underpinned by a layer of structured tulle and a lace -trimmed slip. Designed to flatter your bust and waist, it has a ruched, boned bodice that's fitted with a non-slip internal band for support. Wear yours to a glamorous evening event or wedding, keeping accessories minimal. Multicolored silk-chiffon. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% silk; lining: 56% silk, 32% nylon, 8% cotton, 4% elastane. Dry clean.
- Similar itemMulticoloured zig zag print umbrella from Missoni Vintage featuring a wooden handle. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Feel classic yet comfortable in this timeless jacket by Theory! Mid-weight goat leather and wool blend knit. Rounded neckline; Concealed asymmetrical button closure with dual zip front. Dual angled snap pockets at waist. Goat leather channeling at back of sleeve and base of rear. Long sleeve. Rounded hem. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 20'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; May vary by size. Shell: 63% Viscose / 27% Virgin Wool / 8% Elasthane / 2% Polyamide; Combo 1: 79% Virgin Wool / 19% Polyamide / 2% Elastane; Combo 2: 100% Goat Leather; Lining: 94% Polyester / 6% Polyurethane; Padding: 100% Polyester; Imported;
- Similar itemJan Leslie Crystal-Skull Lapel Pin Details Sterling silver with faceted crystals. Pirate skull front with eye-patch. Post back. Designer About Jan Leslie: Jan Leslie designs a collection of cuff links, tie bars, and collar stays featuring vibrant hand-painted enamels and striking semiprecious stones. The designer draws inspiration from her diverse background (which includes studies at the Wharton School of Business, consulting at a premier accounting firm, and attending Parsons The New School For Design) for her artisanal interpretations. Material: STERLING SILVER, ENAMEL.
- Similar itemMeticulously hand crafted for a jacket you'll adore wearing, the Fair Isle shines as an everyday or evening layer, adding zest to your cool weather look. Our alpaca jacket showcases a bold knit lining on the collar and placket that makes this luxurious alpaca/wool jacket come to life. The asymmetrical button front, slit cuffs, hand pockets, and shapely cut give this on-trend jacket a fashioned finish. 60% alpaca/40% wool. 30""long. Handmade in Peru. S (4-6); M (8-10); L (12-14)