- Similar itemDraped silk chiffon bustier dress with internal bodice and concealed zip closure. Material: 100% Silk.
- Similar itemMulticoloured geometric print umbrella from Missoni Vintage featuring a toggle fastening strap and a brown wooden handle. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemCrafted of ribbed crepe, Vince's jacket is designed with supple lambskin sleeves and an edgy asymmetric zip closure. Rib-knit insets at sleeves, raised seams, on-seam pockets, leather-trimmed matte black zipper. Asymmetric zip-front closure. Available in Black. Wool/leather. Specialty care. Imported. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemPin and clasp closure. Made in Italy.
- Steeped in history and inspiring a revolution in protective road wear, Matchless present the women's black leather biker jacket. Made in the fifties and sixties, the original 'Soho' with wax treated replica leather construction features an asymmetrical, double way zip fastening, notched lapel collar and two zipped pockets to the hips with additional pockets to the sleeves. Boasting a useful ventilation system with front and back inlets, the fitted jacket also offers padded shoulders and elbows for practicality and a curved hem to the reverse for a flattering fit. Finished with leather covered buttons, brass toned hardware and iconic logo plaque to the left sleeve. K.N. Outer: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% viscose. Padding: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemBlack silk-chiffon. Bead and sequin-embellished off-the-shoulder straps, ruched, underwired structured bodice, puddle hem, fully lined . Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemIn an embroidery shop in India I found plenty of these antique Air force army emblems. I decided to transform them into the shape of a skull with wings by adding eyes made of two garnets in the middle of the parachute. The emblem's setting and the brooch system are in silver. Size: W5,5 × H2 x L1 cm. During my stay in India in 2008, I worked with indian embroiders. In India, handmade embroidery is currently used to realise badges and emblems. First, I recycled old embroideries that I found in the workshop. Then I designed new patterns. My desire is to use this ancient handmade work, which has almost disappeared in the West and was replaced by factories, in order to give it a new value and update it.Most of the time, I chose images which denounce the madness of our modern society, but was also inspired by symbols of India.
- Similar itemMulticoloured zig zag print umbrella from Missoni Vintage featuring a wooden handle. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemA single nest of silver sits simply and elegantly as a brooch. It is just the right size to adorn a jacket lapel, coat or as a classic statement piece for daytime or evening wear. The overlapping design and the bobbly texture of the silver catch the light beautifully making it a great piece for a statement brooch. This brooch is made in my studio in the UK and has a simple pin fastening at the back. Packaging. This piece is presented in an eco-friendly black card box which is a great contemporary look for a gift. Gift wrapping. I offer free complementary gift wrapping and a typed message on black paper and ribbon to continue a modern, timeless feel. If you would like this piece posted directly as a gift, please let me know by message. Availability. This piece is made to order within 2 working days. If this causes you a problem, please send me a message and I will try my best to work to your needs. Hallmarking. If you would like your piece hallmarked, please let me know and I will arrange this (There is a charge of £15).