- Steeped in history and inspiring a revolution in protective road wear, Matchless present the women's black leather biker jacket. Made in the fifties and sixties, the original 'Soho' with wax treated replica leather construction features an asymmetrical, double way zip fastening, notched lapel collar and two zipped pockets to the hips with additional pockets to the sleeves. Boasting a useful ventilation system with front and back inlets, the fitted jacket also offers padded shoulders and elbows for practicality and a curved hem to the reverse for a flattering fit. Finished with leather covered buttons, brass toned hardware and iconic logo plaque to the left sleeve. K.N. Outer: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% viscose. Padding: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemIn an embroidery shop in India I found plenty of these antique Air force army emblems. I decided to transform them into the shape of a skull with wings by adding eyes made of two garnets in the middle of the parachute. The emblem's setting and the brooch system are in silver. Size: W5,5 H2 x L1 cm During my stay in India in 2008, I worked with indian embroiders. In India, handmade embroidery is currently used to realise badges and emblems. First, I recycled old embroideries that I found in the workshop. Then I designed new patterns. My desire is to use this ancient handmade work, which has almost disappeared in the West and was replaced by factories, in order to give it a new value and update it.Most of the time, I chose images which denounce the madness of our modern society, but was also inspired by symbols of India.
- Similar itemOff-white silk-satin. Gold chain-trimmed straps, ruched top, draped split skirt, internal boned corset with underwired molded cups and gummed strip. Exposed zip fastening along back. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. No bra is required due to internal structure. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemWith a 36-inch open span,this chic umbrella is a functional choice. This umbrella is constructed of Burberry's signature check print in waterproof materials.
- Similar itemGold crystal flower print brooch from DSQUARED2 featuring crystal embellishments and a bar pin fastening.
- Notte by Marchesa navy gown. Silk-chiffon. Draped, gold bead, crystal and sequin-embellished panels, lightly pleated asymmetric overlay, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% silk; lining: 96% polyester, 4% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip. Draped fabric overlay. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemMulticoloured zig zag print umbrella from Missoni Vintage featuring a wooden handle. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester black virgin wool felt oversized belted jacket. Wide fold-back notched lapels faced with satin, vertical welt stand pockets, vertical seams at front, asymmetric placket at front, stitched pleated panel at back, drawstring self-belt at back. Lined . Two-way zip at front . Available in Black . Virgin wool . Dry clean . Made in Italy.
- Similar itemNot too long ago, a nice umbrella was de rigueur for the well-dressed man. Blending old-school craftsmanship with of-the-moment styles, London Undercover reclaims the umbrella's well-deserved place in a guy's wardrobe. Handmade in London using natural materials like beech and malacca woods (the latter has been used for cane handles since the 18th century), this rainy-day essential sidekick has a classic camo design that will stand out from the crowd in the best possible way. 24" frame (opens to 42" in diameter). Nylon with a malacca wood handle and a beechwood shaft. Gunmetal tip cup and spokes. Bronze ferrule. Bright orange elastic button fastener. Handmade in the United Kingdom.