- "i know it's over // the smiths" — @monastic
- autotoxin: “ if u get on the bus at the right time u get to see the city on fire ”
- "i can feel the soil falling over my head.
see, the sea wants to take me,
the knife wants to slit me,
do you think you can help me?" — @monastic
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "love me like i'm not made of stone // lykke li" — @monastic
- midnight mountains, gorgeous books, cacti.
- "even though it hurts,
even though it scars
love me when it storms,
love me when I fall
every time it breaks,
every time its torn
love me like i'm not made of stone" — @monastic
Lost in Translation + Bed Director: Sofia Coppola Cinematography: Lance Acord
- "morning theft // jeff buckley" — @monastic
- rain new york Manhattan gray cloudy Gotham
- "you know the meaning fits
there's no relief in this.
i miss my
beautiful friend." — @monastic
- "amie // damien rice" — @monastic
70years: “ ifeellikesnow ”
- “ They say that just before you die, your life flashes before your eyes. All of the memories you held so close to the front of your brain, the times you felt the happiest or the saddest, the moments...
- "amie, come sit on my wall
and read me the story of "o"
and tell it like you still believe
that the end of a century
brings change for you and
for me." — @monastic
hannah • 17 • avid gamer • i love halsey & cities i've never been to
- "somewhere around here // chairlift" — @monastic
midnight mountains, gorgeous books, cacti.
- Emily, Iquique.
- "in previous lives,
we were frozen sticks
but these aren't so rigid.
i throw off my coat
to feel this january air." — @monastic
- "april 8th // neutral milk hotel" — @monastic
Today was my favorite of all days.
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "let me stretch upon your carpet
letme hear the rain tap on the street
knowing i am safe on the inside
blankets wrapped and drifting off to sleep" — @monastic
The Photographs of The Painted Girl "The View of New York from West New York, New Jersey" Compiled by and Copyright Brian Neuls
- "lonely world // the vaccines" — @monastic
- annimaarit: “ Every Now and Then “Every now and then I would feel a violent stab of loneliness. The very water I drank, the very air I breathed, would feel like long, sharp needles. The pages of a...
- "i would hold you close
because it is a lonely world.
but would you want me too?
because it is a lonely world." — @monastic