- Similar itemEric JavitsSquishee Classic Fedora, Natural/BlackDetailsTan Squishee straw with black grosgrain bowed ribbon.Man-made fibers are woven to resemble straw but are more lightweight, flexible and durable.Maximum UV protection with 50+ UPF.Durable, stretchy Squishee material that bounces back to its original shape.2 3/4" brim span.Polypropylene/viscose/recycled PET/polyester; band, polyester.Made in USA.Designer About Eric Javits:Eric Javits is known for his collections of inventive hats, handbags, and shoes-all of which are designed to complement one another in a mix-and-match fashion. His designs are in the archives of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, recognized for their uncompromising design and enduring style.
- Similar itemTraditional full reed willow handcrafted Picnic basket for two with a rich chocolate brown finish. It has a traditional picnic basket shape and convenient top carry handle. This set includes coordinating melamine plates and cotton napkins, glass wine glasses, stainless steel flatware, and corkscrew. Also includes a convenient food cooler. Material: Full Reed Willow Dimensions: 16"H x 20"W x 13.5"D.
- Similar itemEco friendly sunglasses which feature a bio acetate plastic frame that is made from 54% natural sources. Black oversized square frame with black gradient lenses and 100% UV protection. Lasered Stella McCartney logo on the arms and hard case with soft cleaning cloth and outer box included. Our sustainable eyewear collection is the result of extensive research into the use of raw materials from natural origins such as castor-oil seeds and citric acid. The collection is made from over 50% natural and renewable resources. Bio acetate.
- Similar itemOff white cotton blend floral lace dress from Valentino featuring a strapless design, a straight neck, a back zip fastening, an a-line shape skirt, pleated details and a scalloped hem.
- Flamant Home Interiors – homage to handicraft tradition. Material: tan woven wood/ brown leather straps. Dimensions: H41xW47xD31cm / H16xW18.5xD12” Picnic set for four people. 4x ceramic plates. 4x glasses. 4x cutlery sets (knife, fork & spoon) Salt & pepper shakers. Corkscrew/bottle opener. Perfect for lazy summer afternoons in the park. Also available in White. Wide range of Flamant home accessories available.
- From work day to night out, the designers at Wyatt have got a beautiful look you're bound to fall for. Lightweight stretch knit lace. Scoop neckline. Bead and sequin embellishments throughout. Fully lined in nude, shimmer stretch jersey. Tank silhouette. Straight skirt. Scalloped hem. Slip-on. Size S measures approximately 25'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. Self: 70% Nylon / 30% Rayon; Lining: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; U.S.A;
- Similar itemCelebrity styling to perfection with these oversized sunglasses complete with an anchor detail for an added nautical touch! Unisex. Handmade Acetate. Oversized Semi-Round Eye Shape. Silicone Pad on Inside Temple Tip with Non-Slip Siping Pattern. Signature Grommet on Temple Tip. Siping Pattern Laser Engraved on the Inside Temples. Optical Quality CR-39 Lenses with Sperry Top-Sider Logo Scripted at Left Brow. Anchor Detail on Front Face to Temple. UV Protected. Lenses filter out 99-100% of UVA and UVB light. All Sunglasses come in a Sperry Top-Sider Sail cloth case with magnetic closure.
- Similar itemEugenia KimCraig Sequined Straw Fedora, White/NaturalDetailsWoven straw.Wide sequined band around cap.Short brim.Designer About Eugenia Kim:Eugenia Kim, who attended Parsons School of Design, launched her line in 1998 after a hat she had created to hide a bad haircut caught the attention of several SoHo storeowners. Her unique millinery creations, crafted from woven, felt, and straw materials, are trimmed with vintage ribbons and feathers.
- MKL Accessories Women's Doe Sunglasses. The MKL Accessories Doe Sunglasses in Black Step into contemporary street fashion with these exclusive celeb style sunnies from MKL Accessories. 5.5 Wide 100% Plastic Vintage Style Imported By MKL Accessories.