- Similar itemAkrislong pencil skirt, cotton viDetailsZebra embroidery.Jacquard band at high waist.Hidden-zip front pockets.Midi hem with side slits.Hem falls below knee.Slim pencil silhouette.Cotton/viscose.Made in Italy.Belt sold separately. Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- A gem-embellished neckline instantly elevates Rebecca Taylor’s nude-pink sleeveless top from staple to statement. It’s crafted from silk-chiffon with a wrap over front and sheer layer lining that’s visible through the opening. Team it with black tailoring and pumps for a look that works from desk to dinner.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Oscar de la RentaMidi Tweed Pencil SkirtDetailsOscar de la Renta chevron tweed pencil skirt.Approx. 27"L front and back.High-waist fit.Single back vent.Slim silhouette falls just below knee.Viscose/cotton; lined; dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemA floral clip detail adds richness to an airy, sheer top. Half-placket front, tiny pleats at shoulders and a shirttail hem. Dress up your favorite skinny jeans for a luxe casual that is as suitable for the office as it is for date night. Details & Fit: Hits at tunic length. 27 1/2" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 50% silk, 50% cotton. Combo fabric: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemRose wool blend pencil skirt from Rochas featuring a back zip fastening, a waistband, a long length and back slit at hem.
- Similar itemOur polka-dotted Fern Top is clean-lined and classic, in fluid silk crepe de chine. Finished with subtle shirring and a button at the neckline, it’s a chic foundation piece and an easy way to bring a pop of graphic spots to casual or dressy looks. Silk. Straight fit. V-neck. Sleeveless. 2 button closure at center front. 24.25" (60.9 cm) in length.
- Similar itemV-throat, hidden platform, peep-toe pump in hand-scored patent leather. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 3 ¾ inches with a ½ inch platform. Cry stal Snake Patent Leather. Leather footbed with latex filled platform. Leather sole. Made in Spain.