Don't we all love answering questions about ourselves! I was tagged by the extremely talented @katc. Answer the first set, and then either answer the next or make up your own and answer!! So if you are game, answer all 22 questions and tag everyone whose secrets you are dying to know!!! Tag me though so I can see your answers!
If you don't want to play, that is absolutely fine.
These are all my answers! Just copy and paste and substitute your answers.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? A positive ray of light to those I come in contact with and a good example for my son :)
2. Ocean or mountain? Mountain.
3. City or country? Country, but not too far from a small city where I can go to shop/go out to eat/etc.
4. Dogs or cats? Typically dogs, but my funny little cat Jungaroo who I took in almost 4 years ago has taken a place in my heart that I never knew existed, so he's evened the playing field.
5. Name three personal heroes/heroines. My mom, who is the strongest, sweetest, most amazing woman I know; my dad, who has always been my shining example of what a real man/husband/father is; and my mother-in-law, who is so wonderful and generous and kind-hearted that I couldn't have chosen a better "second mom" if I was given the chance,
6. Name a book you are embarrassed to admit you have never read. I suppose in some circles I should be embarrassed to admit that I read (and enjoyed) the whole Twilight series, but I'm not because they were gooooood ;)
7. Do you fear the Zombie Apocalypse? Haha, nope! I'm one tough chick.
8. Name your favorite color (you may not say red, pink or blue). Purple
9.Do you have any thoughts on the meaning of life that you would like to share? Life isn't about what you have or what other people think of you, it's about learning to be content and giving as much as you possibly can whenever you can, whether that be through your wallet, your mind, or your heart.
10. If you were to set out on an adventure, what would it be? What would you need to take with you? I have always wanted to road trip the continental U.S. I want to see the deserts, the lakes, the rivers, the mountains, the beaches, the forests, the Grand Canyon...all of it in one trip. Ideally I would buy a small camper to do it in, but if that wasn't possible, I'd settle for a tent :)
11. What should your parents have named you that they didn't? I was Rachel until the day I was born when my dad told my mom that he'd just heard the name Dana & he really liked it, so here I am.
Here are my questions:
1. Coffee or tea or neither? Coffee...trying to learn to like it black & unsuccessful thus far.
2. What color are your eyes? Brown
3. Favorite guilty pleasure on TV? Project Runway
4. Do you believe in soulmates? Absolutely
5. Do you snore? According to my husband I do when I'm sick. Who doesn't?
6. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full. My friends say I have a "Pollyanna" attitude.
7. Favorite vacation spot? I live in a subtropical climate, so I actually prefer vacations in the mountains up north.
8. Are your nails painted and if so what color? No
9. Some words of wisdom? Don't believe all of the things you tell yourself late at night.
10. Salty or sweet? Salty & crunchy
Many of you I would tag but I think you have been tagged, if I tag you & you’ve already been tagged I apologize...I will try @sheryl-lee, @arabicacup, @coombsie24, @wishlist123, @jenniemitchell, @sweetsuzieann, @girlyideas, @partywithgatsby, @skpg, @chelseagirlfashion, @marastyle, @rozelle