- Alexander McQueen square silk chiffon skull scarf with hand stitched edge; features repeat skull pattern, skull border and Alexander McQueen logo. Dimensions: Height 46.8 Inches, Width 40.6 Inches. Material: 100% Silk.
- Similar itemHandmade with meticulous care, the Red Rose Cameo Locket Necklace features a red rose on a black resin background, set in a Victorian-style antique silver-plated fixture. The locket opens, and inside may hold up to 2 pictures. The chain is silver-plated, 18 in length, and the locket is approximately 2 long. All of our jewelry and accessories come with a decorative gift box. All items are handmade to order. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemThis adorable ruby heart valentines lapel pin features 46 crystals in red with white crystal accents. This pin is constructed with a base metal and complete with an antique finish.
- Cart by Love Moschino Made from a silky cotton blend fabric All over jewel encrusted design Faceted stone clasp Detachable shoulder strap Signature branding to front.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Linglady. Color: Pink, Materials: Satin, Size: N/A, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemMarchesaLily Mink Fur Oval Box Clutch Bag, RedDetailsMarchesa dyed mink (Finland) clutch with golden hardware. Beaded accents shape crisscross pattern. Detachable chain shoulder strap; 19 1/2" drop. Quartz crystal push-lock closure. Inside, tulle lining and pocket. 4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Bag weight: approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.
- Similar itemRoberto CavalliPsychedelic-Print Wrap, Red PatternDetailsRoberto Cavalli wrap in psychedelic-print silk. Seasonless weight. Ample size offers many ways to drape, wrap, and knot. 71"L x 27. 5"W (180 x 70cm). Made in Italy. Designer About Roberto Cavalli: In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.
- Similar itemThis necklace features a beautiful profile of a Gothic rose colored in red on a black resin background and is securely set in an antique gold plated pendant setting. The pendant hangs from a fine antique gold plated chain which measures 18" (46cm) in length and closes with a lobster claw clasp. The cameo measures approximately 40 x 30mm (4.0cm x 3.0cm). All items are handmade to order. Quality material;
- Similar itemDelicate dots are impeccably woven in rich Italian silk. About 13" x 13"SilkDry cleanImported