- Accent your look with the timeless beauty of freshwater pearl stud earrings from Lord & Taylor. Featuring a 14 Kt. yellow gold post back closure, these pierced earrings are the perfect complement to ladylike style.
- Similar itemLibrary of FlowersField Flowers Bath OilDetailsTop: Apricot Middle: Honeyed Blossom Bottom: Wildflowers 8 fl. oz. /236mL
- Similar itemThis lip butter stick from Korres will moisten and soften your lips, leaving the super soft. Brand: Korres.
- Oversized, imitation pearls accent the latticed straps of PVC Melissa + Karl Lagerfeld sandals. A covered sliver wedge offers low lift, and a buckle secures the ankle strap. Textured rubber sole. Fabric: Rubber. Imported, Brazil. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 0.5in / 15mm. Available sizes: 6,7,8,9
- Similar itemMARC by Marc JacobsDaisy Stud Earrings, Cream/GoldenDetails10-karat yellow gold plate. Enamel daisy12mm (1/2") diameter. Post backs.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Pangmama. Color: Blue, Materials: Polyurethane, Size: 34-39: Heel: 1cm / 0.4", Care: Wipe Clean
- A richly textured smoothing body exfoliator helps to promote skin clarity and radiance. Natural, plant-based ingredients provide anti-aging benefits by exfoliating the skin, resulting in improved circulation. An age-defying blend of Dead Sea ingredients and Moroccan argan shells, date kernel, grape seeds and sugar cane help smooth the skin, nourishing it for enhanced clarity and radiance. Brand: AHAVA. Style Name: AHAVA 'DeadSea Plants' Smoothing Body Exfoliator. Style Number: 674496.
- Similar itemA portable lip balm provides soft, moist and plump lips in a cute rose motif container. You can apply as many ways as you wanted! Its gellified oils are able to rescue chapped lips by sealing moisture without leaving a greasy residue.
- Similar itemCole HaanJensen Strappy Leather Sandal, Black/WhiteDetailsCole Haan multicolor leather sandal. Thin straps crisscross over vamp. 1/4" flat stacked heel. Adjustable ankle strap. Padded leather footbed. Buffed outsole with rubber forepart. "Jensen" is imported.