- Contrast criss cross straps add optical appeal to the sleek styling of this flat sandal, while a nameplate buckle provides the perfect VS finish. Adjustable ankle strap 1/4” heel Imported polyurethane with rubber sole white/iridescent
- Similar itemStatement ring by People Tree. Multi-coloured stones and bead detailing. Engraved gold-tone surround. Smooth, adjustable shank. Main: 100% Metal, Stone: 100% Glass.
- Similar itemA signature striped crewneck gets the textural treatment with our Cassia T-Shirt. Cut from lightweight linen jersey, it’s embellished with scores of three-dimensional cotton voile flowers and beads, worked into our logo. The tiny, hand-sewn appliqués give it a playful pop, while a relaxed fit means it’s as comfortable as it is chic. Linen jersey. Flower logo appliqué at center front. Crewneck; short sleeves. Sleeve length: 6.25" (15.9 cm) 25" (63.5 cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Similar itempush BY PUSHMATAaHA Hawk Ring. Statement ring. 1 3/8" long, 3/4" wide. Gold-tone brass metal.
- "Silver studs lend a vintage vibe to soft kid suede, making this t strap the perfect co star to any festival focused look. 1/4"" heel Adjustable ankle strap Polyurethane/kid suede with rubber sole" moonstruck
- Similar itemGet noticed in this striking MICHAEL Michael Kors® tee. Boxy top flaunts striped paneling throughout for added visual appeal. Scoop neckline. Short sleeves. Metal brand plate at lower left hem. Pullover styling. Relaxed silhouette. Straight hemline. 95% rayon, 5% spandex. Machine wash cold, dry flat. Imported. Measurements: Length: 25 in.
- Similar itemThe designer Jakob Wagner started out with the classic bottle archetype, which in the new interpretation shows a smooth, square shape and a stainless steel with silicon colar. The colar protects the glas and holds back drops before they can drip down outside of the bottle - it also hides a disrete lid, that tilts automatically when pouring. The lid keeps out insects and pollen when used outside - and at the same time it ensures that everything your can fill into a bottle, like ice cubes, lemon, mint leaves or strawberries, stays inside. "I like it when my work has a natural balance", says Jakob Wagner. "Therefor the upper part of the bottle is a good example. It protects the glas, yet opens so you can see the content. There is a contrast between the open and the closed bottle - and therefor a balance".
- Similar itemA striking cocktail ring with an intricate mix of crystals and etched leaves. Malleable. Brass. Imported, India. Additional jewelry sold separately.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: solid color, side buckle closure, buckling ankle strap closure, round toeline, small studs, rhinestone detailing, flower applications, rubber cleated sole, flat heel.