- Similar itemA trusty staple that belongs in every shoe collection, these leather Converse trainers combine durable construction and classic design. This pair of Chuck Taylor low tops will look great with anything from skinny jeans to a maxi dress. FEATURES: Signature All Star logo on the heel sole. Tonal lace-up fastening; metallic eyelets. Vulcanised rubber sole with blue and red detail. COMPOSITION: Material: Leather. Upper: Fabric. Lining/Sole: Synthetic.
- Similar itemBlack acetate. Designer-stamped signature green G-15 lenses, designer-stamped arms. 100% UV protection. Come in a designer-stamped leather case
- Similar itemThe Gestuz Women's Para Tank Top in grey melange boasts a relaxed fit and a sleeveless design. Featuring a scoop neck, it's adorned with a 'Paradise' motif on the front. L.M. 65% Polyester, 35% Viscose.
- Christopher BlueSophia Carmel Twill Skinny JeansDetailsTwill "Sophia" jeans by Christopher Blue with silver hardware, in your choice of colors. Natural rise. Five pocket style. Straight, skinny legs. Tapered ankles. Zip fly/button closure; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash with like colors. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Christopher Blue: Founded in 1996 by husband-and-wife team Mel and Barbara Matsui, the Christopher Blue line focuses on perfect-fit denim. These jeans have become a cult favorite for their "memory" quality, meaning they fit the same way even after being laundered.
- Similar itemNickel eyelets and high shine foxing add a refined look to Converse Chuck Taylor All Star low tops, styled in a classic 1970s silhouette. Signature logo patch at heel. Lace up closure. Rubber sole. Imported, Vietnam. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 5,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10
- Similar itemThe Ray-Ban Wayfarer is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses in size 54mm. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This classic version comes with a sleek black frame and green lenses.
- Similar item7 For All MankindGwenevere Twill Skinny Jeans, BurgundyDetails7 For All Mankind stretch twill "Gwenevere" jeans. Approx. measurements: 9" front rise; 31" inseam; 11" leg openings. Fitted through skinny legs. Five-pocket style; signature stitching on back pockets. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemIt's the little details that make a big difference. Take our Twisted Racerback Tank for example - the basic scoop neck silhouette gets a stylish spring update with a twisted detail on the back for a chic way to style your daily denim. With an array of colorways to choose from and a buttery soft hand, it's easy to shop more than one. Slim fit tank. Scoop neck collar. Sleeveless. Pocket detail at chest. Twisted racerback detail. A-line hem. This item fits true to size. Styled with our Starlight Halle Super Skinny. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemOne of the most iconic pair of sunglasses ever to shade the sun. Since its launch in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer has graced the faces of style greats from JFK to Madonna, becoming a cultural phenomenon all its own (for half a century and counting). Acetate frame with green crystal. lenses. 100% UV protection. Come with case. Made in Italy.