- Tory BurchReva Botanical-Print Leather Ballerina FlatDetailsTextured floral-print leather upper. Neutral canvas-trimmed collar. Tonal Tory Burch double-T medallion tops round toe. Leather lining and padded insole. Logo-embossed rubber sole for traction. 1/4" flat rubber heel. "Reva" is made in Brazil. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Similar itemValentino pink cardigan. Fine-knit wool, silk and cashmere-blend. Twill and organza floral appliqué with bead embellishment, ribbed trims. Fabric-covered button fastenings through front. 70% wool, 20% silk, 10% cashmere. Dry clean. Designer color: Strawberry. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a close fit.
- Women's Oblivion t-shirt from Finders Keepers with an oversized construction and loose t-shirt sleeves. The loose fit t-shirt features a rose print design with varsity style numbers to the front and a ribbed crew neckline. R.K. Length: 72cm. 100% Cotton.
- Markus Lupfer's signature smacker lip graphic is now rendered in a rose print and is dissected into pieces of jigsaw puzzles for a cute-meets-quirky appeal. In a classic silhouette, it will easily match with anything from your casualwear wardrobe.
- Similar itemMulticolored silk cashmere blend belted drape cardigan from Etro featuring a shawl collar, an open front, three-quarter length sleeves, contrasting panels, a belted waist, a long length, contrasting hem and cuffs and an asymmetric paisley and floral print.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper. Round toe. Dipped sides. Flat, stacked wooden heel. Finished with padded leather lining. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemMulticolored silk cashmere blend floral cardigan from Sophie Theallet featuring a crew neck, a front button fastening, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and contrasting panels.
- A floral and camouflage multi-print adorns the women's t-shirt from Carven. Crafted with cotton, the jersey t-shirt features a ribbed knit rounded neckline, short sleeves and stitched detail. R.R. 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper. Round toe. Dipped sides. Flat, stacked wooden heel. Finished with padded leather lining. Imported.