- Similar itemYou admire the panoramic city views from the penthouse terrace as you saunter over to the railing in these glittery heels for a better look. With dainty petal-shaped cutouts and an essence of elegance that mirrors your setting, these vegan faux-leather, ankle-strapped pumps sparkle and shine as brightly as the lights along the skyline. Vintage Inspired, 20s Dreamy Downtown Heel in Cream embellished with Cutout for Special Occasion, Prom, Wedding, Party, Cocktail, Daytime Party, Bridesmaid, Bride occasions.
- Similar itemOur lovely Camissa skirt features a pretty vintage-inspired floral print in a classic A-line silhouette. Two front angled slash pockets. Allover large floral print. Allover scalloped texture. Fully lined. Hidden rear zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Faux pleats at rear waistline. 16½" length. Shell: Silk, Wool. Lining: Polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemMina dress. Strawberry red. The mina dress features a slight trapeze shape, front button placket and shirt collar - a simple, sleeveless silhouette that hits right above the knee. 100% silk.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting.Notched collar with peaked lapels.Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs.Formfitting with single button closure.Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent.Wool/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Silk, 4% Spandex. Details: deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, frills, no pockets, front slit, lined interior, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, crêpe, stretch, solid color.
- THE ROWDouble-Breasted Bicolor BlazerDetailsTwo-tone sateen.Peaked lapels; long sleeves.Double-breasted front.Jetted flap pockets.Darting shape fit.Polyester/silk; cupro trim.Made in USA.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemWhen you want to put some spring in your step, slip on these yellow heels from Bait Footwear! Their marigold-hued vegan faux leather is accented by looping accents at the outer toe, which add swirls to your eclectic style. Pair these eye-popping heels with a floral skirt, bright cardigan, and a statement necklace for a look thats as lively as you feel! Vintage Inspired, 50s Lively in Loops Heel in Yellow by Bait Footwear embellished with Cutout for Party, Work occasions.
- Similar itemLending itself perfectly to the indulgent allure of Victoria Beckham, the humble over-the-knee skirt has never been so noble. In navy blue wool-crepe, the clean cut length and lustrous trims encapsulate the modern lick of ladylike luxury that runs seamlessly through this slick brand. Two-way back zipper. 50% Cotton, 50% Silk. Material II: 100% Polyester. Material III: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemComposition: 90% Wool, 10% Cashmere. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, dual back vents, lined interior.