My ultimate Christmas wishlist contains a few things you wouldn't anticipate on a Christmas wishlist! A bikini? Tiny shorts? Well, yeah, it's summer here in Australia so I'm going to want those tiny shorts and itty bitty bikinis to lie in the sunshine in a food coma after Christmas lunch! Here goes:
Dear Santa, I wish for...
1. LBD from http://www.topshop.com. Why, you ask dear Santa, because every girl needs one! And I most depressingly do not have one in my wardrobe! Don't let Karl Largerfeld faint of shock, please send me an LBD for Christmas!
2. T-shirt by Markus Lupfer from http://www.flannelsfashion.com. It is the be all and end all when it comes to graphic t-shirts! Little bit cute, total sartorial masterpiece... and it goes with everything in my closet!
3. Dior Hypnotic Poison Perfume from http://www.theiconic.com.au. Don't blame me! I read about how much Kristina Bazan from Kayture loved this perfume, I tired it, and I fell in love. Don't leave me heart broken, Santa!
4. Stained glass bikini from http://www.topshop.com. Santa, I worked so hard this year working off last Christmas lunch. I feel like I have a right to flaunt what I got before I get too merry at Christmas and lose it all.
5. Proenza Schouler PS11 bag from http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop. I told my boyfriend that if he was going to propose this Christmas, he should get me a PS11 instead of a ring. He said he didn't want to get married until he's 30... I don't want to wait 4 years for that PS11. Santa, I'm counting on you, now! (Joooking, I didn't really!)
6. Last but not least, those tiny shorts from http://www.bardot.com.au. Ok so I lied, the Markus Lupfer t-shirt doesn't go with absolutely EVERYTHING, so I'm going to need backup. These Shorts are perfect!
Thanks Santa! Love angielou