- Similar itemThe flourished, curving shape of this chaise is softened by the luxurious leather upholstery and adventurous element of its upholstered velvety Brazilian cowhide foot area. Natural ambiance of rich tones and visual texture decorate the two different leathers on the lounge’s sides and seat section, enhanced by the glistening finish of shiny antique nailheads. Embossed leather is applied to the rolled end of the backrest to heighten the craftsmanship of the decorative and elegant seating piece. Oak frame with leather upholstery. Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather, Brazilian hide and patterned embossed leather. Antique brass nail heads for trim. No assembly required. Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Roll Arm Bench, Wing Chair, and Storage Ottoman. Made to order in the USA. This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise.
- Similar itemExpand the indoors outside to your patio this summer. It's easy to relax in the extra large CorLiving Seattle Collection. The curvy black resin rattan weave is complimented by high quality, weather resistant foam seat cushions wrapped in zippered and washable Sultry Grey woven seat covers. Ready to use upon delivery, complete your deck with this ultra-comfortable patio chair from CorLiving. Features: UV Resistant, durable and easy to care for textured black weave made of resin rattan wicker. High quality zippered, washable and weather resistant covers featured in a sultry grey woven fabric. Heavy duty powder coated steel frames. Seattle collection. Warranty: 1 Year. Finish: Black / Beige. Dimensions: Overall: 29.5" H x 37.75" W x 37.75" D. Overall Product Weight: 37.5lbs.
- Similar itemEarth-friendly globe planter does a world of good, cast of naturally derived mineral compounds, sea salt, sand and fiber and manufactured with low emissions and minimal energy use. Grey-toned planter makes the rounds in a textured organic finish and can withstand all kinds of weather. Post-use this green-minded pot will biodegrade.
- Bright pops of color make life a day at the beach with the Biscayne Warm Beach towel from Martha Stewart Collection. Warm. Cotton.
- Similar itemDesign Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1927. Tubular steel frame, cowhide. Made in Italy by Knoll. ?"Architecture is a language, when you are very good you can be a poet." -Ludwid Mies Van der Rohe. Influenced by Marcel Breuer's use of tubular steel, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe quickly recognized the compatibility of this revolutionary material with the contemporary design ethos. Inspired by the lines of tubular iron rockers designed in Europe during the mid-19th century, Mies incorporated a new material and a new technology in the use of the cantilever principle. The MR Collection of tubular steel lounge furniture includes the MR chairs, chaise lounge, and adjustable chaise lounge. Knoll is the only authorized and licensed manufacturer of the Van der Rohe collection. Mies van der Rohe's signature is stamped into the frame of each piece to guarantee authenticity. After working in his father's stonemasonry business and engaging furniture apprenticeships, Mies established his own office in Berlin, and later became a member of the Deutscher Werkbund and Director of the Bauhaus. He immigrated to the United States in 1938, setting up a practice in Chicago where he persued his architecture career and later became the director of architecture at the Institute of Technology in Chicago. Black upholstered chairs will be fitted with black cowhide straps. All other color options, the upholstery will be sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural. 25.5" w | 70.25" d | 31.75" h. $9,942.00 + free shipping in the continental U.S. (please allow 12-14 weeks for this special chair to be created and shipped to your location)
- Similar itemBoston Strong Beach Towel line celebrates the resilience of Hilaire Productions great city of Boston. Wear your Boston pride! Integrated draw string attachment for securely wrapping the towel around the body. Features: -Boston collection.
- Similar itemElevate your plants! Great for small delicate succulents, cactus, herbs, or lettuce. Drip catch and holes for drainage in each pot. Install indoors or outdoors. Powder coated spun aluminum, making the planters ideal for any outdoor environment. Available in White, Turquoise, Orange and Yellow.
- Similar itemRelax in cool, contemporary style with this hot-weather Innit lounge chair from Innit Designs. Whether enjoying a tropical sunset from the patio, lounging poolside with friends, or simply curling up with a good book, the chair combines an eye-catching design with a fashionable place to unwind. Inspired by the airiness of backyard rope hammocks, the Innit lounge chair uses a traditional Mayan weaving technique to create a modern take on the classic woven chair. The chair's waterproof, UV-resistant vinyl cord comes securely wrapped around its recycled, rust-resistant, galvanized-steel frame, which provides a semi-textured polyester powder-coat for long-lasting durability and good looks from one season to the next. The lounge chair's woven vinyl not only offers visual appeal and breathability, but also exceptional support and comfort (no cushion needed). With its rounded, slightly reclined, hoop-shaped frame and tripod base, the lounge chair adds unique modern flair to almost any living space--both indoors and out--from the sunroom, living room, or bedroom to the back deck, patio, or porch. The seat can also be used interchangeably with the Innit Rocker rocking-chair base (sold separately). Dimensions: 33" wide by 33" deep by 31" high with a 15" sitting height. Modern lounge chair with woven UV-resistant vinyl cord for breathability and support. Rust-resistant, galvanized-steel frame and semi-textured polyester powder coat. Hoop-shaped frame and tripod base; for indoor/outdoor use. Weatherproof, stackable, and easy to clean.
- Similar itemForget old-school, traditional planters, this flexible potting bag from Bacsac will rock your gardening world. It’s lightweight, 100% recyclable, and made of double-walled geotextile fabric. Bacsac plant bags can be used in any environment and have all the features you want in a high-quality planter: they let water pass through, allow the soil to breathe, and limit evaporation. Now get your garden started with this modern innovation. 1 pot per order. Permeable, allows soil to breathe and water to flow. Made from frost- and UV-resistant cloth. An inner combination of 3 markers protects the roots, reduces evaporation, and distributes water. The fabric is tear- and traction-resistant. Built to hold 50L (13.21 gallons) of soil. Resistant to temperatures -22 to 158 °F. Designer: Godefroy de Virieu. Brand: Bacsac. Material: Batyline. Origin: France. Color: Gray. Measurements: H 15.70”. Diameter: 15.70”. Weight: 1.65 lbs.