- With brown, buttery leather upholstery and a warm, antique brass frame, this barstool is one of the sexiest interpretations of the style that we've encountered. Somewhat masculine, and easily incorporated into a contemporary or mid century inspired space, this piece invites leisurely lounging. 12 inches high x 9 inches wide x 9 inches deep. Constructed out of porcelain ceramic. Hand glazed in ivory and black color block patterning. This is a hand made product, variations in glaze should be expected. Coordinates with the Whitley black and white color block vase.
- Similar itemPut the eggs in many baskets with the Kamilla Basket Set. The set from Lene Bjerre features three individual baskets, each a different size. They are finished with simple twine handles while the body of the baskets are a warming shade of aged grey seagrass. The baskets have a number of uses and can be placed around the home for practical purposes, or unconventionally, can be used to carry the groceries home after a trip to the market. The Kamila Basket Set can be mixed with other items in the Lene Bjerre collection for a finished look that exudes complete designer style. With over 35 years of experience in the design industry, add a touch of Scandinavian style to your surroundings with Lene Bjerre.
- Paris wall art allows you to enjoy the famed City of Lights from your own home. This wonderful print features an antique bicyle against a background of an old Parisian newspaper and a silhouette of the Eiffel Tower. Black frame and white mat give this art a timeless look that will complement most any style of home decor. Framed wall art print. Black frame. Clear glass. 27 1/4" wide. 31 1/4" high. Glass only is 24" wide and 28" high.
- Similar itemFit for the style savvy, this art print from the debut Rifle Paper Co. Stationary and gift collection by French illustrator, photographer, and author, Garance Doré is chic and sophisticated, to say the very least. Mirroring Parisian high fashion at its finest, it will definitely add that perfect touch of je ne sais quoi to your home or office. 8" X 10".
- Similar itemC'Mere Hand Hook by Harry Allen. Cast from the designer's Hand. C'Mere can hold a coat, keys, or anything that need a friendly Hand. Includes wall mounting Hardware. Materials: 100% Resin and Marble. Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 X 7" Harry Allen is an award-winning interior and industrial designer. As an interior designer Mr. Allen achieved prominence in 1994 for his interior design of Moss, a design gallery in New York. He has also designed a number of successful retail interiors throughout the United States and Asia. As a product designer he has worked for a very impressive group of clients, and received numerous Awards. His work is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, the Brooklyn Museum of Art, and the Denver Museum of Art. Harry Allen tries not to underestimate his Audience. His long-standing interest in art, new materials, a systematic design process, and innovation have lead to some of the most intelligent products and interiors in the world Today.
- Similar itemJuliska glass is mouth-blown by artisans in the hills outside Prague. Being handmade, no two pieces of Juliska are identical. Each will have its own character - small bubbles, slight color and size variations. 8 oz. 8" high 2" diameter.
- Similar itemImpressive in size and expertly crafted, these baskets bring instant warmth and richness to any space. Use them on the hearth to hold kindling, or as cachepots for topiaries or plants. Hand woven from sea grass, with a thick, spiral-twisted rim and double-braided handles. Clear lacquer topcoat provides protection and subtle luster.
- Fit for the style savvy, this art print from the debut Rifle Paper Co. Stationary and gift collection by French illustrator, photographer, and author, Garance Doré is chic and sophisticated, to say the very least. Mirroring Parisian high fashion at its finest, it will definitely add that perfect touch of je ne sais quoi to your home or office. 8" X 10".
- Similar itemThis beautiful framed art print is a delightful wall accent for a quiet library, den or peaceful sun room. A beautiful blue image of the Eiffel Tower is displayed in front of a charming postcard and delicate lace. A rustic silver, grooved frame adds a lovely country touch to this exquisite piece. Decorative wall art print under glass. Silver polystyrene frame. Military blue and polar white double mat. 17" high. 17" wide. Art only is 10" square.