- Similar itemImpressive in size and expertly crafted, these baskets bring instant warmth and richness to any space. Use them on the hearth to hold kindling, or as cachepots for topiaries or plants. Hand woven from sea grass, with a thick, spiral-twisted rim and double-braided handles. Clear lacquer topcoat provides protection and subtle luster.
- With brown, buttery leather upholstery and a warm, antique brass frame, this barstool is one of the sexiest interpretations of the style that we've encountered. Somewhat masculine, and easily incorporated into a contemporary or mid century inspired space, this piece invites leisurely lounging. 12 inches high x 9 inches wide x 9 inches deep. Constructed out of porcelain ceramic. Hand glazed in ivory and black color block patterning. This is a hand made product, variations in glaze should be expected. Coordinates with the Whitley black and white color block vase.
- Similar itemThis beautiful framed art print is a delightful wall accent for a quiet library, den or peaceful sun room. A beautiful blue image of the Eiffel Tower is displayed in front of a charming postcard and delicate lace. A rustic silver, grooved frame adds a lovely country touch to this exquisite piece. Decorative wall art print under glass. Silver polystyrene frame. Military blue and polar white double mat. 17" high. 17" wide. Art only is 10" square.
- Similar itemJuliska glass is mouth-blown by artisans in the hills outside Prague. Being handmade, no two pieces of Juliska are identical. Each will have its own character - small bubbles, slight color and size variations. 8 oz. 8" high 2" diameter.
- The graceful arches of a bridge over the Seine in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower is exquisitely captured in a timeless sepia tone photographic print. This vertical wall art comes matted under glass, encased in a dark finish frame and ready to hang to add character, depth and beauty to the decor. Eiffel Tower Paris wall art. Dark finish frame. Giclee print on paper. Matted under glass. Ready to hang. 29 1/2" high. 39 1/2" wide.
- Similar itemC'Mere Hand Hook by Harry Allen. Cast from the designer's hand. C'Mere can hold a coat, keys, or anything that need a friendly hand. Includes wall mounting hardware. Materials: 100% Resin and marble. Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 7" Harry Allen is an award-winning interior and industrial designer. As an interior designer Mr. Allen achieved prominence in 1994 for his interior design of Moss, a design gallery in New York. He has also designed a number of successful retail interiors throughout the United States and Asia. As a product designer he has worked for a very impressive group of clients, and received numerous awards. His work is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, the Brooklyn Museum of Art, and the Denver Museum of Art. Harry Allen tries not to underestimate his audience. His long-standing interest in art, new materials, a systematic design process, and innovation have lead to some of the most intelligent products and interiors in the world today.
- Similar itemMilkman Basket. Dimensions: 16" L x 16" D x 4" H.
- Similar itemLike a vintage photograph of Paris, this wall art invites you to daydream that you're strolling along the Seine, gazing up at the Eiffel Tower or admiring the stained glass and gargoyles that adorn Notre Dame. The image extends around the edges of the fully wrapped canvas, so you can say au revoir to a frame if you wish. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 30"W x 40"H. Linen, pine wood, paint.
- Similar itemEach piece of Mud Australia porcelain is entirely handmade in Sydney, Australia from limoges and imperial porcelain. The color is tinted through the porcelain clay to provide a color depth not available from surface glazing. Clear glaze is then applied to the interior of each piece leaving the exterior with a vitrified stone-like surface that becomes smooth with handling. Mud Australia porcelain is oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. small 3"d x 5.9"h. medium 3.7"d x 8.7"h. large 5.5"d x 10.6"h.