Hey everyone! It's Carrie :)
Before I begin the tip, could I ask a huge favor from you guys? I'm in a poll to be a Blog of the Week for someone right now. In case you don't already know, I have an autumn-themed tumblr blog (sweatersandcocoa.tumblr.com). I'm really proud of it, and I would love to get my blog out there, and winning the poll for BOTW would be amazing for me, especially since I would be promoted by my favorite autumn blogger! Just go to: http://autumn-maple.tumblr.com/ and the poll will be in the top left corner. Vote for sweatersandcocoa! (ME) :) It literally takes less than 10 seconds to vote. If you vote for me, comment below and I'll give you some likes from my personal and from this account :) You will legit make my day <3
ANYWAAAAY.... on to the tip :)
Am I the only person who is obsessed with decorating the room for Fall? That's pretty much my hobby.. And then autumn and pumpkin candles everywhere, AH. That's heaven.
I thought it would be perfect to make a tip for you guys on how to decorate your room for autumn :)
- get thicker, white bedding
- add a bunch of fall-colored mini pillows (ex. orange, green, cranberry, gold, purple, red, brown, etc.....the picture in the tip is also a great example!) You could also make your own fall leaf pillow! (http://pinksuedeshoe.com/2010/11/01/fall-leaf-accent-pillows/)
- don't forget to add a blanket/throw to your bed :) I absolutely love blankets with ruffles.
Get new curtains! Make sure to get fall colored curtains to enhance the whole Fall theme of your room :) I just got new green plaid curtains from pbteen and I love them, ahh! Curtains really make a difference.
♥ Fall-filled Jars
- First, make autumn-themed mason jars: http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/102, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSeZDSRCEAAkH5o.jpg
- Then, fill it with cute little fall things! (ex. corn candy, mini pinecones, acorns, coffee beans, etc.)
- And it will look something like this :) ~ http://www.akidspointofview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/fall-picture.jpg
- You could decorate/make candles with leaves for a super cute fall look! (http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/102, http://sweatersandcocoa.tumblr.com/post/63945341243/follow-for-quality-autumn-pictures-on-your-dash)
- Scented autumn candles are a MUST. They make your room smell amazing and definitely makes it feel much more cozy and fall-y, and yeah I probably just invented that word.... fall-y... (http://www.yankeecandle.com/yankee-candles/new-fall-frag)
♥ Miscellaneous Decor
- Now, just arrange a bunch of fall things around your room :) This will tie everything together.
-Leaves (you could buy artificial ones or use real leaves from your yard)
-and many more c:
If you haven't already watched Bethany Mota's video on how to decorate your room for Fall, YOU ARE MISSING OUT. She is a huge inspiration for me and inspired parts of this tip too :) Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFq0dwZIQCs
And that's all for this tip! If you have any fall decoration ideas, comment them below! I would love to get some more ideas :) I hope you liked this tip ♥ Have a great weekend!
P.S. don't forget to vote for me in the poll ♥
☼ TAKE OUR SURVEY ☼
☼ AUDITIONS ☼
☼ JOIN OUR TAGLIST ☼
☼ REQUESTS ☼
☼ MAKE MONEY ONLINE ☼