- "Oh, hello. I'm Delaney. You are?" — @wishfulthinkinggg
I go by lizzy; still trying to figure out how life works. People confuse me. I prefer tea over coffee.
- "This is my dad, Daniel Grisham. He's one of the best lawyers in town and therefore constantly busy. I love how he balances out his success with fun times, and I hope to be like that in my future." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "Anybody would look hideous next to my gorgeous mother. She's perfect and I wish I were just halfways like her. Even though she doesn't have a job she's constantly busy." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "Daniel, my older brother. Oh, you think he's handsome? What a surprise. He's made more hearts break than Johnny Depp. But don't even try to, he's a mega player. Plus my parents wouldn't accept YOU as his partner. Standards, you know?" — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "My baby sister is a brat. She's too much to handle with her puberty problems and boy issues, but she reminds me so much of myself. Hopefully she turns out like me, though." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "This is where I've lived up until now. I like the place, especially because it's huge so you can somehow move out of each others way and have your privacy. I'm looking forward to moving away." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "I've already started looking at real estate in New Haven, Conneticut. Dorms? Are you kidding me? Sharing a room? Sharing a bathroom? No wonder you look like ... this." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "On my eighteenth birthday I woke up to find this baby parked in front of the house. A little fact about me - I love cars. I'm a total geek when it comes to cars, so this was top." — @wishfulthinkinggg
See 2011 Bentley Continental GTC photos at Consumer Guide Automotive. Check out 2011 Bentley Continental GTC photos and see the 2011 Bentley Continental GTC interior.
- "I've had a Moleskin planner every year for the past 6 years of my life, I'm that obsessed. I have a lot on my plate and I hate feeling overwhelmed, or forgetting something. I write everything down to keep an overview." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Jot down favored vintages and varietals in handsome, soft-cover journal. Theme-based, tabbed sections keep track of six wine types with ten blank pages in the back for......
- "My planner has made sure I manage everything I need to do. Fitness to me is a priority, not just for the sake of looking incredibly sexy. I love letting off steam in the gym. It helps me stay mentally clear." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Candice Swanepoel Victoria’s Secret Workout 7
- "I take care of what goes into my body because I believe that your inside reflects your beauty. No, not your personality. I mean eating good foods and staying hydrated helps your skin, hair, nails, body, everything." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Mamie is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- "I believe there are no ugly women, only lazy ones. I take care of the way I look, even if it gets too hectic and stressful sometimes it always pays off. Looking good means feeling good." — @wishfulthinkinggg
A print of my original illustration, There is Always Time for Tea. *Available in several different sizes, please select size in the drop
- "My closet. Oh, you think I'm spoiled? Well, no. My parents have more money than yours, therefore I have more money to spend. It's all relative. Having less money doesn't make you a better person than me, it just makes me richer." — @wishfulthinkinggg
“If my shoes could talk I’m pretty sure they would say: ‘I want to dance with somebody; I want to feel the heat with somebody. We are the sole of fashion.’”
June Ambrose needs little introduction as the heart and soul of the fashion styling world; she’s danced with (er, styled) everyone from Jay-Z to P. Diddy—or is it just Diddy now? “I have to admit I was out of my mind in the nineties when I was styling some of today’s most iconic music videos,” Ambrose confessed. “Missy Elliot, Puffy, Busta Rhymes, R. Kelly and Jay-Z were among the brave who gave me creative freedom to do whatever I wanted.”
Ambrose greeted us in a robe-like dress complete with her signature turban on a school day. But being a mother hasn’t turned this girl to ‘mom jeans’ and ballet flats; in fact, we think the heels have only gotten higher. (Blame it on Charlotte Olympia and Louboutin.) We were instantly showered with love by her itty-bitty puppy who looked like a mouse next to her pair of YSL ponyhair Tributes. (Fun fact: When Ambrose styled for The X-Factor, she wore said shoes and completely destroyed them. Her quick fix? “I ran to the glam room in search of a flat iron. The stylist was mortified when I proceeded to iron the hair on my shoes!”)
Speechless is really the only word to describe our reaction to the rest of Ambrose’s closet. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, you see this. Each piece she pulled had a story behind it. “That’s what makes it more special,” she said. When we spied her selection of sky-high Loubs we couldn’t help but wonder how she (yet alone anyone!) does it: “These are my running shoes,” she joked.
Her husband brought us out Mexican Cokes and we chatted with Ambrose about her love the for 70s, memorable music video looks (“When I put [Missy Elliot] in a pair of now iconic rear fire flare frames by Alain Mikli”), dressing for streestyle photogs and, of course, her latest endeavor: her new collection for HSN, in which all styles are appropriately named after divas (i.e. Diana Ross and Tina Turner)... like herself!
- my feet needs these / ELLE & The Coveteur - Khloe Kardashian - Discover More Personal Style at ELLE.c"Back to my closet ... I keep it organized and update it regularly. I have a lot of clothes because I have to look good. Plus, I enjoy fashion. It's playful, and a powerful weapon if you use it right. My friends always borrow from my stuff." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "I love shorts because I love showing off my legs. Printed shorts are a nice alternative to basic denim, as long as you keep them classy and minimal." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Flower print chloe shorts with five pockets, high rise
- "I love pencil skirts. They look girly, pulled together and accentuate my hourglass figure. They can also go from day to night, which is practical for someone like me." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Neon-coral leather. Back vent, fully lined. Zip fastening along back. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex. Specialist clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed to fall above the knee, sits at the waist.
- "Maxi skirts with a slit are perfect for me. They still show off my legs so I don't look like a nun." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Maison Martin Margiela black maxi skirt. Stretch-twill, chiffon overlay. Concealed zip fastening along side. Fabric1: 54% acetate, 26% nylon, 20% silk; fabric2: 56% viscose, 41% cotton, 3% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Maxi-length design.
- "A good pair of denim skinny jeans is truly an investment. It gives you a blank canvas to play around with whatever else you want. Plus, if you choose a good pair it'll make your butt look amazing." — @wishfulthinkinggg
7 For All Mankind's Olivya Skinny Jeans will be your go-to everyday pair, wear them with your comfy ballet flats or team them with your sultry stilletos for a chic style statement. Styled with: Chloe shoes, Joseph shirt, Phillip Lim jumper.
- "I love to edge it up, so leather leggings are absolutely wonderful for me. They are just bada*s, flattering and if paired right they can be totally elegant." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Black stretch-leather. Mid-rise, skinny. Belt loops, three front pockets, ankle zips. Concealed front hook and zip fastenings. Fabric1: 100% leather (Lamb); fabric2: 96% cotton, 4% elastane. Dry clean.
- "I love showing off my stomach and my arms (showing off the hard earned body) so this is perfect. It's casual yet elegant." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Broderie white cropped button through shirt with tie front 100% Cotton. Machine washable.
- "A basic tank in a good material is just ... essential." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Simple scoop neck tank top with skinny straps in sheer, drapey mesh. Low scoop neck / Thin straps / Self binding at neck & armholes / Low scoop back / Soft, sheer mesh / Straight, slim fit / Color: Black / 58% Rayon, 42% Modal.
- "When wearing something as basic and big such as a sweater I love to have it in a bright, eye catching color. Adds an interesting element." — @wishfulthinkinggg
The pullover is given a potent dose of colour-coated kick with Pierre Balmain. A classic knit design with wear-everywhere ease, the loud raspberry hue transforms this basic into a bold wardrobe buffer. Ribbed detail throughout. 100% Cotton. Hand wash.
- "Herve Leger makes the best dresses - sexy but not vulgar. I love how good they make my body feel and how simple they are." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Hervé Léger off-white dress. Bandage. Hook-fastening halterneck. 90% rayon, 9% nylon, 1% spandex. Dry clean. Designer color: Corozo. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Body-con design. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4.
- "A little black dress is an essential, plus I love one shouldered dresses. Balancing out the tight, short dress. Gorgeous dress. Never fails to stun." — @wishfulthinkinggg
The 70's are back! The classy style of the seventies was back on all major catwalks - understated luxury is back! The black mini stretch dress with one long sleeve and draping in breast height and on the side is simple and sexy! Kim Kardashian knows how to create a new look with the right accessories! 100% viscose; Lining: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane. True to size. Slim fit. Evening gown. IT: 38=32 / 40=34 / 42=36 / 44=38 / 46=40 / 48=42.
- "When I want to truly turn heads, I wear this. Red is just the fail proof way to a guys ... well, you know." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Red bandage. Notched V-neck. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 90% rayon, 9% nylon, 1% spandex. Dry clean. Designer color: Lipstick Red. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a close fit.
- "Shoes are my obsession. I love strappy heels. The higher the heel, the better. I'm quite tall, but I love adding a few inches." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Nude satin sandals with a crystal-embellished silver heel that measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches and a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Miu Miu sandals have a single front strap and a buckle-fastening ankle strap. Designer color: Natural.
- "Colorful heels are just a perfect touch to a simple outfit." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Exuding sophisticated, seductive femininity, these T-bar sandals with a sculpted wedge combine the delicate look of suede with a bold lacquered heel. Proposed in dazzling fuchsia. Made in Italy.
- "Animal print is a neutral with a twist, so I love these two." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Peep-toe court shoes in leopard-print pony. An animalier touch for these accessories, which are perfect twinned with a black dress or camel-colored pants. Heel height 15.0 Composition: Ponyskin, Leather
- "These are probably my favorites. Love my Celine heels. They go with everything and just make every outfit better." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Black calf velvet "Mulese" sandals, adjustable ankle leather khaki strap Céline confirms the return of the pointed shape with a series of court shoes but also high heel sandals and a rock spirit boots, the whole in a simple, uncluttered and elegant design. Pre-Fall collection 2011-2012 by Phoebe Philo - Heel: 11.5 cm
- "For when I want to feel a little more badass, these are perfect. And believe it or not, they're actually very comfortable." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Giuseppe Zanotti black sandals. Gold-tipped pin heel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches. Textured glossed-leather. Cutout sides, lace-up front, coiled laces, almond peep toe. Zip fastening at back. Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- "Even in the winter I don't give up on my heels. These Louboutins are incredibly sexy and make me feel great. What else could you want from a shoe?" — @wishfulthinkinggg
At first sight of the "Daf Booty," our "Daffodile" girls fell in love…and so did we. This sky high booty, in luxurious black suede, is for the confident woman who wants to bring her haute look to new heights. Color : Black. Material : Suede. Heel height : 160mm. Front platform : 60mm.
- "These beauties are simply stunning. I love them in the winter. They're one of the few reasons I tolerate the freezing winter." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Black leather. Elasticated sides, almond toe, signature red leather sole. Zip fastening at side.
- "My baby. The most used bag in my closet. It's a classic, practical bag and it speaks a thousdan words for the one wearing it." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Hermes birkin 35 in black togo leather and gold hardware. Bag in good condition. This birkin was bought in 1999. Interior is in fair condition but has a slight odour as it has not been used in last 5 years and remained in a box. Exterior is in good condition shows usual signs of wear. Corner shows some signs of wear but only slight. Overall good. Hardware show signs of wear. The bag can be serviced from hermes for £180 where they shall clean the leather and replace missing stud at bottom of bag. Padlock missing can be replaced for £90. This is reflected in price. Great bag a must have and very hard to get hold off. Comes with hermes dust bag.
- "Bags are another guilty pleasure of mine. Other than my Hermes, I do love Celine's luggage tote. It's just very practical and stylish. Quite the beauty." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "Balenciaga for my badass days ..." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Balenciaga black wrinkled lambskin Arena Classic First bag styled with antiqued brasstone hardware. Zip pocket and metal buckles and studs at front. . Antiqued brasstone hardware. . Lined with black fabric. Zip pocket at interior. . Whipstitched rolled leather handles. Detachable flat leather strap with shoulder rest. . Top zip closure. . 7.0" height x 13.0" width x 2.5" depth (approximately). . 4.25" handle drop, 7.00" strap drop (approximately). . Available in Nero (black). . Includes leather-bound travel mirror. . Made in Italy. .
- "One can never go wrong with Givenchy. As you can tell, I obviously prefer bigger bags in a neutral color. It's just a lot more practical for someone who needs to carry around a lot." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Smooth leather top zip duffel with rolled top handles and detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. Quilted panel detailing. Reinforced leather corners at base. Spiked stud detailing at shoulder strap and bottom of bag. Fabric lined interior with zipper pocket and slip pockets. Polished silver-tone hardware. Approximately 11.25" height x 14.25" width x 8.25" depth. 4.5" handle drop. Made in Italy. Available in Black.
- "For when I want something more playful I love this bag." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "And who can go wrong with a classic Chanel? Needs no explanation." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Chanel debuted the 'Boy' bag line with the fall/winter 2011-2012 collection and is set to hit Chanel boutiques in September. The new 'Boy' bag is inspired by the cartridge bags used by hunters and perfectly reflects the boyish spirit of Chanel, yet keeping the house's legendary sophistication and refinement.
- "Bikinis are another obsession of mine. I look forward to summer and its carefree, laidback vibe so much. I love nothing more than the feeling of sun on bare skin and my toes on sand." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Hervé Léger stretch jersey bikini. Criss-cross shoulder straps, gold designer plaque. Hook fastening at back. 78% polyester, 20% nylon, 2% spandex. To get the best from your Hervé Léger swimwear we advise you do not wear it in water.
- "I love subtle patterns, so this is perfect. Normally I can't pull off bandeaus because I'm rather full chester, but this somehow works." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Multicolored floral-print stretch-nylon. Molded top, underwired cups, boned sides, detachable halterneck strap. Gold chain and tag detail. Partially lined. Gold clasp fastening at top. 80% nylon, 20% elastane; lining: 90% nylon, 10% elastane. Hand wash.
- "White looks absolutely incredible with a good tan! And the gold detailing makes this look so luxe." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Chloé ivory bikini. Textured stretch-polyamide. Bandeau top, halterneck,gold-trimmed scalloped edges, fully lined. Low-rise briefs, designer embroidery at side, fully lined. Ties at halterneck, clasp fastening at back. 92% polyamide, 8% elastane; lining: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane. Designer color: White. Italian sizing. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Low-rise style briefs. Comfortably fits those a with B/C cup. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing an IT 40.
- "I have an unhealthy obsession with black lace underwear. Jake doesn't mind." — @wishfulthinkinggg
With our limited Franglish we were pretty sure that “Plisse” referred to an ever-so-graceful ballet maneuver, and when we tried this piece on we felt elegant and dangerous, lithe and sinuous- like swans. Then we noticed the shirred silk panel comprising the sophisticated long-line spacer and realized that “plisse” means pleated and that, per usual, La Perla is ahead of the curve on the classicist details. So- best of both worlds. We feel like graceful ballerinas but we can go out for a nice big French dinner. •Runs true to size in the cup •Runs true to size in the band Still have sizing questions? Please e-mail us with any inquiries, and we’ll get back to you with custom fit advice as soon as possible
- "You think it looks similar? No! They're totally different." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Black label, black sheep, black bra. The finest, the naughtiest, the most essential. This classic embellished lace demi bra breaks it down to the sexiest of basics. Slender double straps, tulle-sheer mesh band, and the stunning detailed demi cups are simply perfect. It's what you expect from La Perla, no?
- "Yes, I need more than two." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Matching thong also available. Calvin Klein Underwear black bra. Lace. Underwired and softly contoured cups. Adjustable straps, cutout front, stretch-mesh wings. Hook fastenings at back. Fabric1: 85% nylon, 15% elastane; fabric2: 72% nylon, 28% elastane. Hand wash. UK sizing. True to size.
- "Jewelry is the cherry on top. It just adds the right Oomph to any outfit. I love statement necklaces like this one." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Short runway necklace. Large spheres in gilded brass are set at the lower extreme of each horn cylinder; tiny ceramic spheres on the upper extreme. On the side, brass elements join the necklace to the satin ribbon meant for closure. 15% Polyester, 15% Ceramic, 20% Various Materials, 50% Metal (Brass)
- "For those hair bun days, these make it all look a lot more pulled together and glamorous." — @wishfulthinkinggg
A classic turquoise and crystal moment. Oxidized silver plated earrings. Measure approximately 2" long and .75" at widest point. Made with Swarovski Crystals and turquoise stones. Post earrings, but can be customized as clip-ons. Handmade in New York.
- "Make up should help enhance your features, not change who you are or cover you up. Smoky eyes, red lipsticks, dewy skin - I love it. Just no all together." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "My number one beauty typ is hydration." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "And treating yourself to a spa day, even if it's a DIY at home." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Inspired by the beautiful palazzo gardens of Italy's majestic Lake Como region, Magnolia Nobile represents the essence and expression of natural and understated elegance. Top notes of Italian bergamot, lemon and citron blend seamlessly with the magnolia accord, a rare essence that can only be extracted with time and dedication. The heart evolves with refined notes of rose, jasmine and tuberose and the base notes unfold with sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver and vanilla. Set Includes: Luminous Body Cream, 50g. Bath and Shower Gel, 50g. Eau de Parfum, 50ml.
- "Perfume adds the finishing touch." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "High school has been relatively good for me, but I'm very much looking forward to graduation and finally getting to college. The only thing I'm dreading is the whole parting from my babes." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Congratulations to the Class of 2012
- "Peyton is ... well, Peyton. I love her, but she's crazy and reckless I wish I could just let Jake and her hang out, but ... No. I know she wouldn't steal him, but it'd just create problems. Nevertheless, I love her and I know I can always count on her." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "tba" — @wishfulthinkinggg
Odette Juliette Annable (née Yustman; born May 10, 1985), better known by her birth name Odette Yustman, is an American actress. Odette Yustman was born in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Lydia...
- "I have so much respect for Lia, but I think she seriously needs to loosen up. She's young and gorgeous and she's not using that properly." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "Hello, trouble. Girl's crazy, she knows it and she loves it. I honestly love her for that no-f*ck-given attitude. Sometimes I wish I could be more like her. She seems to be having a blast living her life." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Seaside Stripe Knit
- "Last but not least, Sam. You know you can always count on her when you need to. She's the most caring person I know and exactly what I need to handle my mom." — @wishfulthinkinggg
Get ready for a major dose of pretty: Here's the LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Fall 2012 lookbook. With it's outdoor garden theme, breezy dresses and light color palette, you might mistake this for a summer collection - but this is what fall fashion looks like to a California girl (using my imagination here).
- "When it comes to my girls I've often been compared to a protective lion mother.
These girls mean so much more to me than anyone could ever imagine and if anyone - and i mean anyone - would think of hurting them ... he couldn't run away fast enough from me" — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "Jake. We've just celebrated our one year anniversary. To be honest, it was weird at first. He's not my type. But my parents are happy, so I must be doing something right." — @wishfulthinkinggg
- "Anyways. This is our last summer before college. I'll miss the girls, to be honest. And I know we'll stay friends (I hope) but it will never be the same. I was psyched when we all decided to spend our last summer together in the Bahamas," — @wishfulthinkinggg
Hi, I'm Chiara. ♥
- "not so psyched when they said they'd be working. But I still planned everything with them, with the intention of relaxing there while they worked. This, now, has of course changed and I'll be working as an Au Pair. No, you may not laugh." — @wishfulthinkinggg
riri / 17 / rookie pegasus knight
- "I'm sure it will be stressful, and new. I have no idea what I'll be doing, but there must be time to relax? And after all, I'm with the girls. Good times just follow." — @wishfulthinkinggg
♥Wendoline Alexa. Call me Alexa♥ 17 || NYC || Dominican & Venezuelan est. 1211O