- Approximately 300 separate processes are carried out at the historic Castleford workshop in Yorkshire, England to make Burberry London's iconic trench coat. This cotton-gabardine 'The Westminster' style has all the classic features – buttoned epaulettes, a wind flap and a storm shield – and is lined in the label's 'Haymarket' check. Define the slightly loose fit with the buckled belt.
- Similar itemIris & Ink storm-blue and beige Tara skirt. Leopard-jacquard. Pleated front, slit pockets, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along back. 43% acrylic, 39% linen, 18% polyester; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed to fall below the knee, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSo Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, NudeDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump.5" covered heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Low-cut vamp visually lengthens legs.Creamy leather lining and footbed.Signature red leather outsole."So Kate" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.Christian Louboutin answers our 5 Questions.
- A double-breasted cotton gabardine trench coat with a detachable patent leather topcollar and cuff belts. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves. Heritage features include epaulettes, a gun flap and a storm shield. The coat is also supplied with cotton gabardine cuff straps.
- Camilla and Marc's boldly striped crepe and piqué pencil skirt is a sharp way to tap into the season's monochrome trend. Cut with a high waist it works perfectly with a tucked-in T-shirt or tank. Ground the look with block-heeled ankle boots.
- Similar itemUnder the helm of Olivier Rousteing, heritage It-brand Balmain has been reinvented for the A-list with brash rocker attitude, luxurious fabrics, and rococo embellishments - Off-the-shoulder with elasticized band, sleeves with tapered buttoned cuffs, pullover style - Fluid silhouette - Style with an electric-hued leather skirt and heels
- Christian Louboutin. Patent Half d'Orsay Red Sole Pump, Purple. Christian Louboutin patent leather pump. 4" covered heel. Pointed toe. Half d'Orsay silhouette. Low-dipped vamp visually elongates legs. Tonal topstitching around collar. Creamy leather lining and footbed. Signature red leather outsole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFuchsia silk jacquard blouse from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a stand up collar, a top button, a concealed front fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs and a cropped fitted waist. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemCotton Gabardine Cape Trench Classic trench detailing shapes this wool gabardine design, which converts to a cape with button-flap side slits. Point collar. Epaulettes. Button front. Long sleeves. Belted cuffs. Self belt. Button-flap side slits. Button rainflap. About 26" from shoulder to hem. Cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Sand - Sizes: 6,12,8,10