- Similar itemBrown tortoiseshell effect patent leather 'Britannia' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring an appliqué leather Union Jack design, a gold-tone metal trim, a signature skull clasp fastening with faux pearl inserts and a designer embossed black leather lining.
- Similar itemBlack velvet cocktail dress from Armani Collezioni featuring a one shoulder design, three-quarter length sleeves, a back zip fastening, a fitted waist, a pencil shape skirt, a straight hem and an oversize ruffled spread collar.
- Similar itemA boyish, oversize fit and rich herringbone twill make the ultimate menswear statement on Free People's cozy boyfriend blazer. Cotton/polyester. Machine wash. Imported. Notch lapel, long sleeves, concealed two-button closure. Front slit pockets, lined.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Black and gold leather clutch bag from Alexander McQueen featuring the Union Jack design of suede, metallic and patent finish with a gold-tone skull clasp closure with amazing pearl eyes. Stunning and innovative in true Alexander McQueen style, wear it with Gucci’s black multi-lines Nouveau print raglan dress and rock the infamous Rule Britannia look. Leather & Suede.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemBlack cotton-wool blend one shoulder dress from Ann Demeulemeester.
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Details: stretch, jersey, no appliqués, darts, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemComposition: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane. Details: jersey, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, single-breasted , snap button closure, no pockets, long sleeves, lined interior.