- Put your faith in Donna Karan for lovely looks that accentuate your femininity, like this durable and adorable DKNY coat. Lightweight cotton blend with slight sheen. Ten-button double breasted front with jacket collar. Faux leather tie-close belt; Angled front pockets with decorative button down flap detail. Long sleeve with curved seam at cuff. Sateen lined with rear center vent. Contemporary fit. Size S measures approximately 33'' from base of back collar to hem, 24'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 57% Cotton / 43% Polyester; Trim: 60% Rayon / 40% Polyurethane; Lining: 75% Polyester / 25% Cotton; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Stella McCartneyCamilia Rose-Applique Cotton Pique Skirt, BlackDetailsCotton pique skirt with rose applique.High waist sits at the navel.Structured A-line silhouette.Hem hits mid-thigh.Hidden back zip.Made in Hungary.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana stretch silk blouse. Turtleneck style blouse with a soft pussy bow neck that can be styled at the front or back. This blouse is cut to a fitted shape and fastens with a concealed zip at the back. The gorgeous pink floral print is created here on a soft silk charmeuse fabric. Composition 92% silk 8% elastane. Dry clean.
- Bring your beloved baked goods and signature style to a pals potluck and invoke some good cheer. Pairing this laser-cut, peach tank top with green floral pants proves to be a fresh way to play with spring casuals, as does your decision to wear laid-back canvas loafers and a breezy cardi atop this geometric top! Pastel Mid-length Sleeveless Peach Gallete Top in Pink embellished with Cutout for Daytime Party occasions.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemEnhance your casuals with this tribal tank from NYDJ. Constructed with a deep V-neckline, front button closure and pleated back detailing, wear this contrasting patterned top with drop earrings and sandals for a fun, weekend look. Deep V-neckline. Button-down closure. Sleeveless. Back pleated details. Split sides at hemline. Contrasting tribal patterns. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemPleated Bell Skirt with Pockets Details Twill. Natural rise. Pockets at hip. Pleated, A-line shape. Hem falls to mid-thigh. Cotton/silk. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 72% Cotton, 24% Silk, 4% Viscose. Details: jacquard, plain weave, no appliqués, stripes, bow collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, frills, no pockets.
- Similar itemLiven up your basics with this heathered tank from Calvin Klein Jeans. Crafted with short sleeves and a classic silhouette, this top pairs perfectly with denim for a cute, weekday outfit. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Heathered pattern. 100% linen. Machine wash. Imported.