- Similar itemA cross between a slim silhouette and nomadic lines, thisversatile sandal is perfect for exploring coastal towns without packing on theshoe options. Braided strappy sandal. Screened logo at heel. Vegan leather. EVA outsole. Material: 100% Polyurethane.
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Similar itemAjoure Highwaist Short From CarvenHigh-Rise Waistline With Hook And Zip Front Closure, Front Pleating And All-Over EmbroideryFront Pockets With Back Slit Pockets, Scallop Hemline, Slim-Fitting Silhouette And 2.75" Inseam100% Cotton With 100% Cotton Lining, Dry CleanMade In Moldova With French SizingAvailable In White
- Women's Denim Gradual Jeans Single-Breasted Long Sleeve Shirt Blouse Collar: LapelSleeve Length: Long SleevePattern Type: Color BlockDecoration: Pockets,ButtonsType: Button DownsMaterial: Cotton BlendsColor: BlueShipping Weight: 0.25KGProcessing Time: 1-5 Business Days
- Similar itemStylish with pyramid stud accents, this AmeriLeather shoulder bag & coin purse highlights your look with pieced leather details. Handbag Features Genuine leather O-ring accents Convertible straps Includes sweet osmanthus seed packet to enhance leather scent Handbag Details 11''H x 14''W x 4.75''D Drop down length: 9'' Approx. drop down strap length: 24'' Handles & adjustable/removable crossbody strap Zipper closure Exterior: zip pocket Interior: 2 slip pockets & zip pocket Lambskin leather Style no. 1783 Size: One Size. Color: Beig/Khaki. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather.
- Let your Western spirit point in the right direction with this Stetson top. Relaxed fit in a modern, tailored silhouette. Breathable cotton fabrication offers a medium wash features broken-in fade with hand sanded denim. Aztec-inspired embroidery at collar and back with tonal arrows on sleeves. Snap-button placket. Spread collar. Western point front and back yokes. Snap-flap chest pockets. Long sleeves with snap-tab cuffs. Princess seams allows a fitted appeal. Shirttail hemline. 100% cotton. Machine wash, hang dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 26 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemChannel your inner 70s in MOTHER's High Waisted Rascal Pixie Short. Crafted in ultra stretchy and super soft cotton blend with slight fade and unfinished hem detail. Color: Chill. 89% Cotton 7% T400 4% Elastane. Machine Wash Cold.
- Similar itemBring custom style from dawn to golden hour with this well-traveled pair. A woven pattern at straps gives this strappy sandal custom appeal. Strappy sandals. Woven pattern at straps. Adjustable ankle strap. Screened logo at heel. Vegan leather footbed. Material: 50% cotton, 50% polyurethane.
- Similar itemOriginally introduced for Spring '14, M.i.h Jeans' loose-fitting shirt is part of the 'Cult Denim Project' - a limited edition collection of iconic and game-changing designs. It is cut from the label's classic 11oz. denim that has the feel of a jacket and wears beautifully with age. Roll the cuffs and style yours with shorts and sneakers. Shown here with: M.i.h Jeans Shorts, Gucci Shoulder bag, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Sneakers, Arme De L'Amour Cuffs, Pamela Love Necklace, Aurélie Bidermann Ring.. Blue denim.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% cotton.. Machine wash.