- Michael Kors Hunter Gladiator SandalDetailsBlack calf leather upper.Strappy style.Open toe.Back zip.Flat heel.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemSlouchy, tunic length tee in a striped, sheer linen jersey. Wide, round neckline. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Grey & Cream. 90% cotton, 10% cashmere. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemLight wash denim shorts with ripped details and striped inner lining five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening, frayed hems with side slits.
- Similar itemMedium wash cropped denim jacket with button fastenings through front and twin flap pockets on the chest tabbed waist and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Similar itemK. JacquesGina Metallic Suede Gladiator Sandal, Rose GoldDetailsMetallic suede with silver hardware.Strappy vamp buckles at ankle.Open toe with thong strap.Leather footbed and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Gina" is made in St. Tropez, France.Designer About K. Jacques:Unfussy and to the point, K. Jacques sandals look great and feel good. The company was founded in Saint Tropez in the 1930s, and these precisely crafted shoes epitomize luxurious French craftsmanship. Simple strappy leather designs make them your go-to warm-weather shoe. From beach to boardwalk, you'll feel right on trend with their colorful designs and exotic prints.
- Similar itemSeriously swoon-worthy denim jacket with cropped length, front chest pockets, pink crystal button detailing, and the most awesome L.A. Gear sequin and bead detailing at back. Partially lined. By L.A. Gear. 22"/56cm sleeve. 19.5"/49.5cm length. Circa: 90s. Label: Unmarked. Estimated Size: S/M. Marked Size: L. Color: Denim. Fabric: Cotton. Condition: Good vintage condition.
- The Tokyo Laundry Women's Cara Denim Shorts in light blue features a classic 5 pocket design, zip up fly fasten and single button closure to the waist. Low rise shorts with ripped detail throughout and polka dot pocket lining that can be seen when worn. Tokyo Laundry logo tab to finish the look. GG. Brand: Tokyo Laundry. Colour: Blue. Material: 66% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 13% Viscose. Care Instructions: Machine wash warm at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron on a low heat. Do not dry clean. Clothing Style: Denim Shorts.
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Similar itemCrafted in a soft linen-blend, this oatmeal-hued, loose-fit tee features a vibrant pink and gold-toned metallic striped design at the shoulders. This lightweight shirt has the perfect blend of sporty and glam and styles well with skinny jeans and comfy flats. Unlined, semi-sheer. Self: 85% Polyester, 15% Linen. Contrast: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Imported. 39” bust. 26.5” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.